George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied

+25
fava
lelacorb
Rachel
melbert
theminis
LornaDoone
NewFanForever
Silje
jd68
party animal - not!
bgarabedian
Picachu
annemarie
Joanna
Missa
isogotit
Atalante
PigPen
Mazy
Nicky80
Sevens
Way2Old4Dis
lionheart
LizzyNY
Katiedot
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied

Post by melbert Tue 02 Sep 2014, 01:03

He's said several times that he doesn't want the responsibility of another human being.  His first love is his craft and he could not devote the necessary time and effort to be there for a child.  I think that he would end up resenting that lifestyle and responsibility.  I don't think that he would be a bad father, just an absentee father.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied

Post by jd68 Tue 02 Sep 2014, 09:41

But Melbert he also has said he never thought about getting married again. People change. However there is nothing wrong with NOT wanting children. I lean to the belief George got snipped.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:06

melbert wrote:He's said several times that he doesn't want the responsibility of another human being.  His first love is his craft and he could not devote the necessary time and effort to be there for a child.  I think that he would end up resenting that lifestyle and responsibility.  I don't think that he would be a bad father, just an absentee father.

Totally agree with you Melbert.  However, he is not the only one in this relationship.  I think it will be depend on whether she wants kids--lots of men give in if the woman is desperate to be a mom.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:44

I think that none of them wants children

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:55

Considering how much they both have invested in their careers, I think Doug Ross may be right. What's the point in having children if you're BOTH going to be absentee parents?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 02 Sep 2014, 13:48

For me, it's a right and wise choice to not have children, comsidering how much they love their jobs.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 02 Sep 2014, 16:15

theminis wrote:Sometimes you have to hide the salami a few times before theres a tada!!!
Tada, traslate for me, thanks
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 02 Sep 2014, 16:18

Lelacorb - Tada! = success ( in this case, pregnancy).
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 02 Sep 2014, 16:23

may have been caught, then you think that Amal and her family are from the east, perfumes, incense, belly dancing and the pea toh George goes haywire
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 02 Sep 2014, 18:01

lelacorb wrote:
theminis wrote:Sometimes you have to hide the salami a few times before theres a tada!!!

Tada, traslate for me, thanks

Tada!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 02 Sep 2014, 18:05

lelacorb wrote:may have been caught, then you think that Amal and her family are from the east, perfumes, incense, belly dancing and the pea toh George goes haywire

Little confused here lela. To whom are you responding? I must say you do bring up an interesting visual but I'm confused since it seems you're responding to someone else's comment but I can't figure which one.

Unless someone deleted a comment.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant"

Post by justpassinthrough Thu 04 Sep 2014, 00:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amal Alamuddin Is Not Pregnant—Sorry, No Baby on the Way for George Clooney and Fiancée

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are busy preparing for their wedding...
And that's it.
Alamuddin is not pregnant, Clooney's rep tells E! News.
So there you have it, all you bump-watchers out there who never met a woman in a maxidress that didn't make you wonder. Clooney and his fiancée have been the subject of tons of are-they-expecting speculation and more than a few magazine covers —seemingly just based on a few pics of the wind blowing through Alamuddin's dress!
In fact, the so-called evidence seemed to have disappeared by the time she visited Clooney on the set of the Nespresso commercial he was shooting in Italy a week ago. (Memo to the bride: She might just want to stand up a bit straighter, perhaps to avoid this rigmarole the next time around.)

Meanwhile, it's not as if the happy couple don't have enough on their plates in the meantime.
A source told E! News this week that Clooney has been "very hands-on" with planning their  "small and intimate" wedding , which is expected to take place relatively soon in Lake Como, where the Oscar winner has long kept a home, Villa Oleandra. A portion of the celebration will also be in London, a two-locale destination wedding being so chic among the celeb set these days.

"George has always loved Como, he finds it very peaceful and relaxing and now Amal has fallen in love with the area as well," an insider told us. "They want to start their married life there with the beautiful lake as a backdrop. George's home on the lake is like a very well-oiled machine. He has the local mayor fully on his side and the locals, too, and he can ensure that press and paparazzi are kept away."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 04 Sep 2014, 00:19

"(Memo to the bride: She might just want to stand up a bit straighter, perhaps to avoid this rigmarole the next time around.)"

W T F F.......why should any woman in the world be told by a junk gossip hack how to "avoid this rigmarole" ???

Come on ladies.....lets get UNITED against this 
unbelievable rubbishy instruction from a nobody !

Words fail me......well they don't really.....
I just wouldn't be allowed to write what 
I think on here.
   blowup  blowup blowup
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 04 Sep 2014, 01:23

She DOES slump which makes her belly protrude. At face value, it is constructive criticism..
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 04 Sep 2014, 01:40

That's as may be. Would that we could see the posture of the writer!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 04 Sep 2014, 01:42

And I don't think her other half gives a *!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 04 Sep 2014, 02:04

I'm really quite naive/dumb/ignorant about gossip 
writings/magazines etc etc.....but every now and again I come across a headline online or on the cover of a waiting room magazine that has always puzzled me.

Can anyone give me a rational explanation for the obsession of declaring...."So and so is pregnant !"
 whenever there's a new coupling of a celebrity or celebrity wannabe or who ever.

Is it because they can't/won't print the headline....
"So and so is fucking so and so ?" 

So by declaring a pregnancy they're just  announcing that a couple are doing what couples do when in love.

I dunno ....I don't get it.....

oopsie ......you know what I mean. LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 04 Sep 2014, 03:51

Nah, I think it's more wishful thinking.  If they post the headline and then it becomes true they can say they had it first.

Hell, then I guess I could make up a headline -George and Amal adopt a baby from Sudan.

Total bullshit of course, but if they then adopt a child (even if not from Sudan) I could say I had it first.

And of course making that declaration does sell more rags for them!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 04 Sep 2014, 06:00

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Fri 05 Sep 2014, 08:37

For me, all of the projects George is lining up is proof Amal is pregnant. I can't imagine him filling up 2015 with work if he was going to be a dad.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:09

There are times when George looks like he couldn't even pick up a baby. No running around with the kid, no playing on the floor... what's he gonna do, teach a toddler to scout locations and do storyboards?

Relax. Kidding.

These are two very busy people - at least, George is; I have yet to see evidence of it with Amal - who wouldn't be doing themselves or a baby any justice.

Anyway, it's still my guess that George took the clippers to his man-tubes. If Monika or some other famegrabber didn't nail him with paternity, there's no powder in his bullets.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:36

Way2Old - Much as I would love to see a slew of little Clooneys running around, I tend to agree with you. If he hasn't been snipped, he's been VERY, VERY lucky! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 06 Sep 2014, 02:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2