George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup

+6
phys major
ispy
bellybaby
Nicky80
ace
Katiedot
10 posters

Go down

Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup Empty Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 May 2014, 07:21

[beginning to wonder if we should have a separate section just for wedding stuff]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup?

Truth rating: 0

“George Clooney won’t be blinded by love,” says Star magazine.

According to the tabloid, “The actor, who popped the question to Amal Alamuddin in April after six months of dating, is protecting his estimated $200 million fortune with an ironclad prenup.”

Star claims that Clooney “will add millions to Amal’s settlement chunk each year the pair are married.”

“George has had so many friends go through hell because of a split,” explains a so-called “insider” for the magazine. “He just wants to make sure that doesn’t happen to him if, God forbid, he and Amal break up.”

The only thing Star likes more than a bogus George Clooney story is a bogus prenup story.

A source close to Clooney tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to the latest report “in any way, shape or form.”

I think we had this already, buried somewhere in another thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup Empty Re: Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup

Post by ace Fri 09 May 2014, 07:58

Does the UK recognise pre-nup agreements? If the rumours are true that their spilting their between London and other places, if they divorce in the UK, I wonder would a pre-nup be upheld.

ace
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup Empty Re: Denied: George Clooney Gets $200 Million Prenup

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 10:08

I'm sure he will get a prenup he would be stupid if not. But what I found interesting is the last sentence of declining the story. It is the same wording for the story with the $ 2 Million wedding. Weird...

Katie, yes I think and extra section just for the wedding reports would be a great idea. As the wedding stories included Amal and George and this section is more or less for Amal LOL..... But know we have the tuxedo thread here as well and other stuff which are more neutral to both and more wedding related..... etc.....But we can also leave it how it is.....Up to you  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 May 2014, 10:22

ace wrote:Does the UK recognise pre-nup agreements?
Not usually no, although sometimes the courts will make an exception and uphold the pre-nup.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 09 May 2014, 13:04

Any idea how much Amal is worth? The stories say that her family is quite wealthy and, being a very successful barrister probably does well financially on her own.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ispy Fri 09 May 2014, 13:20

I was sceptical at the start, I saw no difference between  Amal and other  GF.  I sat back and watched.  Now I have to say I have read more about AA  in print and online than anyother GF. My verdict is she is fantastic!  I love everything about this woman. She has brains beauty a natural coyness. Comes from an amazing family, with similar traits  to GC, journalism for one. she has the potential to make a real man, of someone who had started to look a little jaded.  She will  bring a new "take" on GC, she will help him to make better decisions regarding work, fame, family. His descion making was never a strong point.  We will see in the future Amal take the lead, as we have with the engagement, no wise cracks just a statement from Chambers. Let's face it she is the one with the well trained logical legal brain, and it shows.

George will be a great father, if they should have children, and a great husband to a very hi profile wife.

Worth every cent, I would say.

ispy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 09 May 2014, 13:34

LMFAO Ispy
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 09 May 2014, 15:16

Well then ispy interesting take on the situation. HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 09 May 2014, 18:01

Definitely a interesting take on their life to be ispy!!
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 11 May 2014, 07:55

Ahlan wa sahlan!

Nothing kills romance faster than the word prenup. No need to to browbeat or to question any rosy scenarios here. Them being of sound mind and body, they can enter marriage without this relationship contract called prenup.

Yeah yeah, we have heard that marriage is a union...union of hearts and souls and minds and other body parts and like all unions it comes with

hmmm...union dues.

(What the h**l happened to the "all you need is love"? )

In my opinion prenups are unnecessary as the saying goes "man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished." Sounds pretty final to me prenup or not.  Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 11 May 2014, 23:30

Really? As much as you love someone, I think a prenup is really neccesary. You don't know what will happen in some years so you have to be sure that what you have got in your life with your effort stay in your life, and what you have get and share during the marriage, for both.

George would be a j**** if he doesn't make the prenup, and he is not !!
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down