George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup??????

+24
Atalante
phys major
mel01
NewFanForever
theminis
premiere
Mazy
pandabear
Butterfly
PigPen
louisvillelaura
monaco
Joanna
Way2Old4Dis
Silje
annemarie
Katiedot
Alisonfan
party animal - not!
Sevens
Picachu
Cece42
LornaDoone
melbert
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup??????

Post by Nicky80 Tue 12 Aug 2014, 22:42

Katiedot wrote:
Picachu wrote:And also could be a completely made up story
 Almost certainly a made up story if you ask me.  

Yes I'm sure this is made up. I mean George friends are mainly Americans. I can't imagine one of them would talk to a German newspaper  Shocked And the German Newspaper "Bild" you can compare that with the English tabloid "the sun"...I think that says it all  Very Happy

And as the sun and the German "Bild" are sometimes right (yes this can happen) but in this case I don't think a George Clooney friend would contact a German tabloid news paper....
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup?????? - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney said to have given 36 red roses instead of a prenup??????

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 22:52

I don't think a George Clooney friendwould contact any tabloid newspaper!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Aug 2014, 22:52

Nicky80 wrote:And as the sun and the German "Bild" are sometimes right (yes this can happen) but in this case I don't think a George Clooney friend would contact a German tabloid news paper....
Ahhh, the fun of phone tapping!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 12 Aug 2014, 22:53

LOL!  I forgot about this option  lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Aug 2014, 22:55

LizzyNY wrote:I don't think a George Clooney friendwould contact any tabloid newspaper!
Or write on a fan forum . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 23:10

Yeah Right Well said Katie! Thumbs up! 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:38

George's money is safely tied up in trusts, he doesn't need a pre-nup. I have no facts to back this up, but here's my take: When he & Celine broke up he famously bought her a house. I think she threatened to go after him for some money because she gave up her life and moved to LA to be with him and he basically supported her during that time. Legally was he bound to give her anything? Probably not but he didn't want a messy court case in the public eye so she got some cash in exchange for keeping her mouth shut. After that GC made sure that his assets were protected, and is also the reason why the women he has been involved with receive "contracts" so there is no question of what happens when it ends.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 14 Aug 2014, 13:19

I can't help but think that even if he is so besotted that he doesn't want a pre-nup, the people around him would never let him enter a marriage unprotected financially. Family, friends, lawyers, accountants, business partners - he may be in love with Amal, but they aren't. They're going to look out for his interests.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 14 Aug 2014, 13:54

Yup.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2