George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas)

+2
Katiedot
Nicky80
6 posters

Go down

New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) Empty New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas)

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 21:22

I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas)

Tracy Bloom

Random House UK, Cornerstone

Pub Date   Oct 9 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Description

A brand new very funny Christmas novel, from the bestselling author of No-One Ever Has Sex on a Tuesday and Single Woman Seeks Revenge.

There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only answer is to marry George Clooney.

For Michelle, that time is now.

Slogging her guts out in a chicken factory whilst single-handedly bringing up a teenager who hates her is far from the life that 36-year-old Michelle had planned. 

But marrying the most eligible man on the planet by Christmas could change all that, couldn’t it?

Sometimes your only option is to dream the impossible - because you never know where it might take you…

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) Empty Re: New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas)

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Aug 2014, 18:03

Wow. I guess with George getting married before Christmas this isn't going to sell well!

LOL, for a minute I thought this was by the obsessed nutjob who once started three websites to tell the world how she was going to marry George by Christmas. That was back in 2010 if I remember rightly!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas) Empty Re: New Book: I Will Marry George Clooney (By Christmas)

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 19:05

LOL!  Maybe the writer stole the Idea from the nutjob hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 07 Aug 2014, 19:15

Maybe I just need to write something and put George's name in the title so I can make a boat load of money.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 07 Aug 2014, 22:24

Yep well start with a weight loss book,

5 easy steps to losing weight (Step 1 date George Clooney)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 08 Aug 2014, 12:15

Ooh, two birds with one stone!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 08 Aug 2014, 17:29

Seems to be working for what's her name aka as: "She who will not be mentioned by name in this thread."

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 09 Aug 2014, 01:44

HA HA
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 09 Aug 2014, 02:06

Is that the same nutjob that had the blog and posted incessantly about astrology numerology proving they were destined etc etc?

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Aug 2014, 12:20

Yup
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 09 Aug 2014, 19:47

Here is another book which is supposedly a fiction-mix between George and Tom Cruise? It seems a bit like 50 Shades of Grey. 

Maybee I should start to read the three Grey books which
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 09 Aug 2014, 19:50

Here is another book which is supposedly a fiction-mix between George and Tom Cruise? It seems a bit like 50 Shades of Grey. 

Maybee I should start to read the three Grey books which I bought a few months ago or maybee I should be lazy and wait for the film to be released next year. The trailer is out. Interesting fact about the film is that the female lead is played by the daughter of Don Johnson ( I loved Miami Vice ) and Melanie Griffith, daughter of Tippi Hedren ( Hitcocks The Birds ) so a third generation film actress. And of course some people say that Christian Grey is based on George. ....
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Aug 2014, 15:03

Watch the film. The books are shockingly bad (as in so bad they're shocking that anyone published this drivel)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 11 Aug 2014, 19:56

New little story about G.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 11 Aug 2014, 23:41

Katiedot wrote:Ooh, two birds with one stone!

Or two stones with one bird?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down