George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening

+30
tosko
ktsue2002
theminis
mosaic
Atalante
fava
NotAvailable
it's me
justpassinthrough
Henway
Katiedot
LizzyNY
Dior
Joanna
Maggy
Rachel
Lighterside
phys major
Pari
What Would He Say
Way2Old4Dis
party animal - not!
Carla97
Nicky80
Boshkash
Mazy
LornaDoone
melbert
silly girl
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening

Post by LornaDoone Thu 20 Feb 2014, 04:46

melbert wrote:
Katiedot wrote:
Joanna wrote:Yes IM....one on Lysa Heslov!'s Instagram page !
 I'd love a link, please.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

However, the pictures of Amal are gone.

Interesting... very interesting!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney at the White House for Monuments Men screening

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 05:09

Curiouser and curiouser!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Thu 20 Feb 2014, 06:03

LornaDoone wrote:That picture makes it look like she's his date.  Just sayin...

She standing at his side like all of the girls before her. And with her head down, she looks very uncomfortable in her role as arm candy.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 20 Feb 2014, 06:05

justpassinthrough wrote:

She standing at his side like all of the girls before her.  And with her head down, she looks very uncomfortable in her role as arm candy.  

Or is there a step and she is watching her footing. Suspect 

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Thu 20 Feb 2014, 06:10

Henway wrote:
justpassinthrough wrote:

She standing at his side like all of the girls before her.  And with her head down, she looks very uncomfortable in her role as arm candy.  

Or is there a step and she is watching her footing. Suspect 

You are far too kind... Everyone else is looking up and appear to not be moving.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 06:16

Well, unless Grant Heslov suddenly shrunk two feet, there's definitely a step and George could well be on the move.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 20 Feb 2014, 06:23

Just look at pictures from the hotel bar may not be a step but Georges head is down also some so could be someone sitting behind Bill that we can not see. that is the Round Robin Bar/lounge in The Willard Intercontinental Hotel.

(Humor beware)
It also looks like George and Alma may have gone to the Wedding Expo that was held at the hotel that was there according to- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 20 Feb 2014, 06:26

Katiedot wrote:Well, unless Grant Heslov suddenly shrunk two feet, there's definitely a step and George could well be on the move.

OHHHHH Katiedot bad choice of words I can not help my self. Smile 

Onthe move  Suspect  were are the two of them going?  Kinky in bed 

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Feb 2014, 06:27

what around their neck ?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 07:20

Security passes? Modern leii?

I take back what I said about the step - looks to me more like Grant is sitting.

And just for Henway's amusement: I still think it looks like George is on the move! Wink
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 20 Feb 2014, 07:31

Grant and Matts wife are still sitting. Bill and others standing, at an angle closer to the camera. Why George seems a little shorter. Hes farther away. Only so many can fit into the frame of the camera. Prolly cellphone cam. Why its too dark there.

I looks like hes holding her hand. In Bill's shadow, she is. But I think I can see his arm extended toward hers.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:12

edited by Katiedot. Post is completely irrelevant and offensive.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:45

Oh look, here comes the red colour:

Ladies, if I can call you that, enough with the hate talk.

Everyone here can share a story of shameful deeds perpetrated by EVERY and ANY race/religion/nationality/sex or whatever, just as we can also share great stories by the very same.  

I'm not interested in your cultural or religious or race bigotry and hatred.  If you want to share your thoughts on how bad XYZ behaves please join your local extremist right wing national party and do it there.

It will not be tolerated on this forum.

Thank you.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:57

LornaDoone wrote:
melbert wrote:
Katiedot wrote:
Joanna wrote:Yes IM....one on Lysa Heslov!'s Instagram page !
 I'd love a link, please.

However, the pictures of Amal are gone.

Interesting... very interesting!

From memory I don't think there were any of her on that particular link,
which was on page 1 originally.
I was referring to a picture of George for IM' information.

Mountains and Molehills come to mind.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 20 Feb 2014, 14:53

You guys are seeing things that I can't in that picture. I can't see George's hands. I can't see Grant's wife. And I can't see why we have to make "mountains out of molehills ", as Joanna says, when it's just one event that both of them had good reason to attend. If it's more than that for them, God bless.

What I'm curious about is why only the men seem to be wearing those beads.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 20 Feb 2014, 15:00

I don't think they're beads. They look for all the world like ammunition belts from WW11 to me - not that I was there! Maybe they've been presented with a replica something from one of the museum and artifacts representatives also at the screening

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 20 Feb 2014, 15:15

PAN- It looked to me more like something they might have picked up at that Wedding Expo Henway mentioned, but you could be right. That would explain why only the men were wearing them. Who knows? Could be anything.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 20 Feb 2014, 17:20

The tweeter who tweeted the photo has deleted her account. The reason I never publicized that LH had an Instagram account was because I was afraid she would lock it... well she has now locked her Instagram account so no more photos of her lovely family...she seems like such a sweet woman...I hope she hasn't been made to feel bad about the photos getting around.

No one else has picked up the photos....no tabloid or blog as of yet at least....so we may never know the real story.....I am wondering if an official White House photo will come out of the event similar to the basketball game photo a few years ago....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 20 Feb 2014, 17:31

party animal - not! wrote:I don't think they're beads. They look for all the world like ammunition belts from WW11 to me - not that I was there!  Maybe they've been presented with a replica something from one of the museum and artifacts representatives also at the screening
I believe they are mardi gras beads.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 18:00

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that picture. Let's see if we see her again in the summer in Como
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 20 Feb 2014, 18:13

Don't know, but she certainly looked as if she'd just arrived from a business meeting in the original pic, sitting in smart clothes with a hairdresser behind her, and a glass in her hand, and the others in casual stuff........

Poor Lysa Heslov must be mortified

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 20 Feb 2014, 18:31

The White House is easy, now they should try to get in the Kremlin !!! A new challenge !  Spliff 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 19:43

"Everyone here can share a story of shameful deeds perpetrated by EVERY and ANY race/religion/nationality/sex "

100% agree with you.

I don´t know where all these people in this board come from, all around the world probably. It´s really hard to, set your tone right. One thing I want to say is that Swiss had an election this month. They used "mass immigration" referendum to push anti-muslim line and won.

What comes to nazi theme, extreme right wing parties are outlawed in most EU countries. Maybe I have spent too much time in Lund and Malmö... Very Happy 

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Thu 20 Feb 2014, 19:47

Rachel wrote:Well, I would not call this a rumor. Looks rather like he has introduced her to the ones important to him like his parents and best friends, which includes the president. Why else, if not dating her, would he take her privately to the White House screening.

Yes, I think you're correct, Rachel.

There are women George likes to screw and then there are women who go to a screening of MM, meet the parents and the circle...

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 19:48

Atalante wrote:The White House is easy, now they should try to get in the Kremlin !!! A new challenge !  Spliff 

I hope you are not joking. It seriously is a huge market. Just go and sell...they will love G there as much everywhere else... sunny 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Thu 20 Feb 2014, 19:50

party animal - not! wrote:Don't know, but she certainly looked as if she'd just arrived from a business meeting in the original pic, sitting in smart clothes with a hairdresser behind her, and a glass in her hand, and the others in casual stuff........

It doesn't look like a "business meeting" but like "ladies do lunch" with champagne glasses in hand, to what looks like a toast...

Last edited by mosaic on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 10:52; edited 1 time in total

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 20 Feb 2014, 19:55

Carla97 wrote:
Atalante wrote:The White House is easy, now they should try to get in the Kremlin !!! A new challenge !  Spliff 

I hope you are not joking. It seriously is a huge market. Just go and sell...they will love G there as much everywhere else... sunny 

I'm serious ! And team Clooney should make the effort. Not only to sell the movie but also to teach Putin and Medvedev a lesson in real democracy.  Twisted Evil The Kremlin has a theater too. So ... .
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:00

Maggy wrote:If this was at the WH screening, why is the other two ladies wearing different
outfits, or is it that they all spend the night over prior to screening day?

Any hows, am glad it was her, I guess.

Bless wishes to both of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now who made this picture ? And who found it ? This picture was not on Lysa Heslov's instagram ? Do we smell Clooney himself ???  pointing 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:02

Yes Atalante, real democracy. Advices needed immidiatedy. What to do with Kiev?
How did they manage with Occupy wall street? Trial coming this week I heard....

LOL

Kremlin has theaters.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:12

Putin bought some dolphins and orkas to show at the olympics. Animallovers protested fiercely on social media and Putin backed off ! So ...

And Putin only wants to support the oekranian government as long as the oekranian people still support their idiotic president and that's no longer the case, ... ! So ...

Yeah let's have some fun at the Kremlin !  Laughing They could use some casamigos too !  Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:16

Can we stick to the topic please - discuss Kremlin/EU etc in the Party in the Kitchen
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:17

Yep, sounds good. Maybe they give up some vodka over casamigos tequila. For change  Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:21

I am so sorry being off topic AGAIN. I got carried away Atalante is so entertaining Smile
Sorry Atalante.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:23

[quote="Atalante"][quote="Maggy"]If this was at the WH screening, why is the other two ladies wearing different

Remember, the other 2 ladies are married and can look more casual. They got their man. Amal's working on catching one...

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:52

You are my favorite justpassinthrough. Worth of greenie!  Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:10

OMW, I just got a Princess Diana last days flashback.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:46

WTF ???
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:53

Carla97 wrote:You are my favorite justpassinthrough. Worth of greenie!  Very Happy 

Thank you!

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 22:50

Maggy wrote:OMW, I just got a Princess Diana last days flashback.

Maybe too many Casamigos???
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 21 Feb 2014, 01:17

Atalante wrote:
Maggy wrote:If this was at the WH screening, why is the other two ladies wearing different
Any hows, am glad it was her, I guess.
Bless wishes to both of them.
Now who made this picture ? And who found it ? This picture was not on Lysa Heslov's instagram ? Do we smell Clooney himself ???  pointing 
Yes it was Atalante. Before she took it off and subsequently made her site private.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 21 Feb 2014, 01:38

Again, am I missing a link...but it is another picture, of Amal Almuddin, same night, yes?
And she appears to have her head down, because unlike the others, she is aware of a picture being taken, yes?
And again Instagram/tweeted this time by a Lawyer.

I am referring to picture at Hotel further up the thread.

What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Feb 2014, 02:05

Another twitter photo, yes, taken at the hotel by someone who is also coincidentally a lawyer who was staying there.

And, yes, it's possible that she might have put her head down cos she noticed someone taking a photo. Seems to me she could be smiling too

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 21 Feb 2014, 02:13

I think we may be reading too much into this. Its the White House, not a premiere. I bet it was for business. And even if he is secretly seeing her and my favorite Monika, so what? He is very generous with his lovin'. Just wish he'd share some with me.  Love5 Love5 Love5 Love4 Give Flowers Love3 in bed in bed in bed sadomach1 sadomach1 sadomach1 Drink 3 Drink 3 Group asskiss2 
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 21 Feb 2014, 03:41

mosaic wrote:
Rachel wrote:Well, I would not call this a rumor. Looks rather like he has introduced her to the ones important to him like his parents and best friends, which includes the president. Why else, if not dating her, would he take her privately to the White House screening.

Yes, I think you're correct, Rachel.  

There are women George likes to screw and then there are women who go to a screening of MM, meet the parents and the circle...

Just about all the women George has screwed have met the parents and the circle. No distinction there.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 21 Feb 2014, 06:12

what would he say wrote:Again, am I missing a link...but it is another picture, of Amal Almuddin, same night, yes?
And she appears to have her head down, because unlike the others, she is aware of a picture being taken, yes?
And again Instagram/tweeted this time by a Lawyer.

I am referring to picture at Hotel further up the thread.

Hopefully this will help and clear something up-

There were 3 pictures that had George in them on Lysa's Instragram account from the White House visit. Lysa deleted 2 of those that  had Alma  in them, which you have one here. So on her account there were no more pictures with Amal in them she erased only those with her in them.Do not know why the girls getting read was only tweeted by the tweeter. I did  not copy any thing from Lysa's account  sorry.

Then there was a tweet picture  from a woman who was in the hotel bar , obviously excited over her sighting of George. In that picture is George & Amal standing next to each other , Grant and Matt's wife in a chair and Bill standing. You can not see anyone else. I'm sure the woman had no idea who the woman is. Not sure if still up or if link is around here. Sorry

So see there were a total of 3 pictures with George and Amal in the same picture from Tuesday night, 2 from what had been Lysa Heslov's instragram account and one from a fan.

Lysa deleted pictures on Wednesday Morning and changed her account to private on Thursday.

Hope this helps. Thumbs up!

Correction only 2 of the 3 pictures had Amal and George in together.
The missing picture was mainly focused on Nick and Nina Clooney in the background was Matt, Lucy,George, Amal and Robert talking. Looked like they were headed to the White House.
Don't worry no one in that missing picture was hugging, kissing ripping each others clothing off etc...

Last edited by Henway on Fri 21 Feb 2014, 13:56; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 06:31

can you please describe this 3 pictures with George and Amal?

it would be helpful

thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Feb 2014, 06:52

It's Me, please USE YOUR EYES!!! Two of those photos are already posted on this very thread!!!!! The third one is gone.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 09:37

I saw only the 3 woman pic
no G in it

then the lil slice of him

and the blurry one in the hotel

those are what I saw

I understood 3 were about HIM PLUS HER in the SAME PIC

so
if the 3 mentioned above are what I already saw
it's ok
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 21 Feb 2014, 09:53

Here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]/downlo13.jpg" alt="" />
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Feb 2014, 09:56

yes
the super coiffed one ( what got in my mind? yes
poor Amy Winehouse)

and the 3 girl is not that

aren't we talking about Amal?

(ok
I see you added the right 3 one pic)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next