George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney

+11
melbert
Carla97
amaretti
LornaDoone
Juliette Hardy
Mazy
madjyo
it's me
theminis
fluffy
Katiedot
15 posters

Go down

Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney Empty Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Aug 2013, 12:51

Stand by for google translation! Thanks Henway for this one:

Alexander statue can work Kligl
Szeged - ripens fruit of several years of work in the coming weeks for sculptor Alexander Kligl. Five statues around the country, George Clooney portrait inaugurated in Germany.

DOMBAI TUNDE - SOUTHERN HUNGARY DAILIES - 01/08/2013. 09:09

Friday inaugurated a Kligl Alexander (68) Szeged living sculptor George Kolonics Sukoró bronze sculpture depicting the Ferenc Springer rowing céltornyánál. The artists of the Venetian Lake Water Sports Association has asked the deceased for five years, two-time Olympic champions, fifteen times Hungarian champion canoeist prepare to commemorate the statue. The composition is not designed to Transdanubia, had been raised to reach Szeged Maty-rowing center is set up, the end of the lake came to Venice orders. - Life greatness of a larger idea. The chest flag blowing in the wind to me transcendent, referring to the young athlete who died tragically on the path of progress and at the same time passing. Can tricolor flag, but black is gyászlobogó - showed the composition of the wax pattern atelier of Alexander Kligl. The canoe could not fit into the whole creation, shorter than the original bronze vessel and pulling the canoe paddle shape chalk to get a framework on which other athletes, coaches name can be written. The sculpture is not only out of the public square, but statuette is made ​​of it can be communicated terms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Visit the atelier. George Clooney - is still just visible in wax - composition also showed Kligl Alexander.
Photo: Csaba Karn

The other side of Venice, Lake, G. Gárdony Gárdonyi 150th birthday Anniversary tribute Kligl statue inaugurated on Saturday the writer parent's house. Bronze is an armchair next to the Crescent Moon author of a full-length figure, where the visitor can be located in and fotózkodhat with the author. 20th of August in Szeged Jászapáti King István Széchenyi tér and Giselle issue is slightly smaller statue erected. Mór, the same day a statue of Stephen King inaugurates the composition of Szeged (castle gate and now Jaszapati) is the predominant sculpture will be roughly in the middle of a crown on his head, holding a scepter and orb. The Tisza-Szolnok county of the Munkácsy Prize winner Freeman fishing full-length figure in a patterned who wandered up the beach to horgászbotjával a captured catfish, a cat lurking behind it.

Such is the Kolonics statue. The seven areas Gárdonyi G. ˝ ˝ attention. Photo: Csaba Karn
Such is the Kolonics statue. The seven areas Gárdonyi G. ˝ ˝ attention.
Photo: Csaba Karn

Model you want to see the avatar. Alexander the request of Germany Kligl the Oscar-winning American actor and director George Clooney is formatted. - Easter came the order, and as likable actor hold, I accepted with pleasure. When exactly are drawn up in the next few weeks turn out. I knew that around Göttingen - this is my favorite place, film set, has been chosen, he worked there for the past few weeks. Lots of photos were taken about it, I was working under a more unique, a little ruffled up. I hope we meet in person at the inauguration - said the sculptor.

Kligl Sándor hat szobron dolgozik
Szeged - Többéves munka termése érik be a következő hetekben Kligl Sándor szobrászművész számára. Öt szobrát országszerte, George Clooney-portréját Németországban avatják fel.
Hozzászólok! DOMBAI TÜNDE - DÉLMAGYARORSZÁG NAPILAP - 2013.08.01. 09:09
Megosztás:FacebookTwitterIwiwE-mail

Pénteken avatják fel Kligl Sándor (68) Szegeden élő szobrászművész Kolonics Györgyöt ábrázoló bronzszobrát Sukorón, a Dr. Springer Ferenc Evezőspálya céltornyánál. A művészt a Velencei-tavi Vízisport Szövetség kérte fel, hogy az öt éve elhunyt kétszeres olimpiai bajnok, tizenötszörös magyar bajnok kenus emlékére szobrot készítsen. A kompozíciót nem a Dunántúlra tervezte, korábban szóba került, hogy a szegedi Maty-éri evezősközpontban állítják fel, végül a Velencei-tótól jött megrendelés.

– Az életnagyságnál egy gondolattal nagyobb. A mellkasán lobogót fúj a szél, hogy transzcendenssé tegyem, utalva a tragikusan elhunyt fiatal sportoló befejezetlen pályájára és egyúttal az elmúlásra. Lehet nemzetiszínű zászló, de fekete gyászlobogó is – mutatta a kompozíció viaszmintáját a műtermében Kligl Sándor. A teljes kenu nem fért bele az alkotásba, az eredetinél rövidebb a bronzhajó, és a lapátot húzó kenus alakja kap egy mészkő keretet, amelyre más sportolók, edzők nevét fel lehet írni. A szobor nemcsak a köztérre kerül ki, hanem kisplasztika is készül belőle átadható díjnak.

Látogatás a műteremben. George Clooney – egyelőre még csak viaszban látható – kompozícióját is megmutatta Kligl Sándor. Fotó: Karnok Csaba
Látogatás a műteremben. George Clooney – egyelőre még csak viaszban látható – kompozícióját is megmutatta Kligl Sándor.
Fotó: Karnok Csaba

A Velencei-tó másik partján, Gárdonyban Gárdonyi Géza születésének 150. évfordulója tiszteletére készült Kligl-szobrot avatnak fel szombaton az író szülőházánál. Az Egri csillagok írójának egész alakos figurája mellé egy bronz karosszék kerül, ahová a látogató helyet foglalhat, és együtt fotózkodhat a szerzővel.

Augusztus 20-ára Jászapátiban a szegedi Széchenyi téri István király és Gizella szobor valamivel kisebb méretű kiadását állítják fel. Móron ugyanazon a napon egy István király szobrot avatnak fel, a szegedi (kapuvári és most már jászapáti) kompozícióból az uralkodó szobra lesz látható nagyjából a derekáig, koronával a fején, a kezében jogarral és országalmával. A szolnoki Tisza-partra megyénk Munkácsy-díjas díszpolgára egész alakos horgászfigurát mintázott, aki bandukol fölfelé a partról a horgászbotjával, egy zsákmányolt harcsával, mögötte pedig egy macska ólálkodik.

Modelljével az avatón szeretne találkozni. Németországi felkérésre Kligl Sándor az Oscar-díjas amerikai színész-rendezőt, George Clooney-t is megformázta. – Húsvétkor jött a megbízás, és mivel szimpatikus színésznek tartom, örömmel elvállaltam. Hogy pontosan mikor állítják fel, az a következő hetekben derül ki. Annyit tudtam meg, hogy Göttingen környékén – ez a kedvenc helye, filmforgatások helyszínéül is választotta már, ott dolgozott az elmúlt hetekben. Rengeteg fotó készült róla, én egy egyedibb, kicsit kócos felvétel alapján dolgoztam. Remélem, az avatáson személyesen is találkozunk – tette hozzá a szobrászművész.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney Empty Re: Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney

Post by fluffy Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:01

Not sure who the "guy" is but it ain't Georgie!!!! Question 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney Empty Re: Hungarian sculptor creates bronze bust of George Clooney

Post by theminis Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:29

He got the mouth and chin right, not a bad resemblance
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Aug 2013, 16:03

An homage, I think
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by madjyo Sat 03 Aug 2013, 16:03

Sad Has to change nose 'n' jaw to bring any resemblance
madjyo
madjyo
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 03 Aug 2013, 21:55

I only see maybe the far head and his hairline. I don't see anything else that's close.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sat 03 Aug 2013, 22:31

The lips, expession in eyes & hairstyle.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 03 Aug 2013, 22:39

I like it.

George should buy it and set it up right outside his front door! Or maybe put it in his house in Como it would be a great conversation piece for all his visitors!

Or a fan with some bucks could buy it, put it in her home and kiss it every time she went out the door for good luck! HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 03 Aug 2013, 22:52

Sorry that's not my Honey.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 04 Aug 2013, 00:44

I also prefer the original version

Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 04 Aug 2013, 01:10

Ha ! I agree Lorna . He should acquire it for Como .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 04 Aug 2013, 08:38

Not bad.

But the sculptors name is Kligl? How do you pronaunce it?
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Aug 2013, 12:42

Just how it's spelled I assume.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyG Sun 04 Aug 2013, 16:04

Photoshop Wink
MyG
MyG
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 04 Aug 2013, 16:16

I want it!

The lips look pretty good. I'll greet it with a kiss everyday Very Happy 
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 05 Aug 2013, 07:21

It must have been done in Germany. During the filming and with that hair style and maybe the lighting wasn't good when taking George's cast for it.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 05 Aug 2013, 11:43

MyG wrote:Photoshop Wink

LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 05 Aug 2013, 20:15

I think the artist did a pretty good job. No, it's not exact, but you know who it is when you look at it. And I have a feeling that the artist put heart and soul into it by the smile on his face!

I like the idea of George buying it and putting it in one of his homes. Didn't the Roman Emperors do that sort of thing? !!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 06 Aug 2013, 02:05

And he can put his Oscars on either side so it looks like he has arms! I could see that on the mantel at Como.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 06 Aug 2013, 02:10

ha ha good idea Mel
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down