George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire

+6
What Would He Say
silly girl
party animal - not!
Katiedot
Joanna
theminis
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire Empty George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire

Post by theminis Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney and Matt Damon shoot film in Bucks
1:34pm Sunday 9th June 2013 in News .

George Clooney and Matt Damon shoot film in BucksGeorge Clooney and Matt Damon shoot film in Bucks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A WORLD War Two heist film starring Hollywood superstars Matt Damon and George Clooney has been filming in countryside near Marlow.

Fingest was the location for The Monuments Men, which is set to hit cinemas in early 2014.

It is also directed by Mr Clooney.

The MFP understands that the Chequers pub in Fingest was used by the film crew, though its landlord declined to comment.

The movie is described as being about a crew of art historians and museum curators who, in a race against time, unite to recover renown works of art stolen by Nazis before Hitler destroys them.

The production crew and stars were in Fingest on May 31.

Also starring in the film are Lord of The Rings star Cate Blanchett, Groundhog Day star Bill Murray and John Goodman.

The Hambleden area has become a popular filming location for film and television, with close links to London, but also its beautiful landscapes.

Shows such as Endeavour, Morse, and Poirot have been shot in Hambleden village, which is used about six times a year used for filming.

Scenes from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang were shot in nearby Turville.

Not sure if this is new news or not

Last edited by theminis on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed title)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire Empty Re: George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire

Post by Joanna Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:32

I think they were filming there before the week spent in Rye.
We really need a Timeline now ! lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire Empty Re: George Clooney filming in Fingest, Buckinghamshire

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:33

Sorry - I'm just swamped at work and haven't got round to updated the Where Is George thread in months Embarassed
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:37

Okay, found article re Rye dated 7 June, then the one above dated 9 June, and in the link it mentions they were in Sussex the week before, so totally confused but thought that since there are a lot of tweets regarding George moving from Rye to Fingest, figured it was new.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:41

Above is another link with nice video of area and I think you are right, Fingest is so last week.....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:41

Don't know if they're back there, tho Bob Balaban's of last night certainly shows English countryside prbably back on the agenda.

Somewhere on here , Themi, is a post from me about the whole area which has been used for loads of filming e g Midsomer Murders, Foyle's War, Endeavour and the village called Turville just along the road was the base for 'The Vicar of Dibley' tv series. Very very nice pub there.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:57

Katiedot wrote:Sorry - I'm just swamped at work and haven't got round to updated the Where Is George thread in months Embarassed

Oh no Katie....not having a go.....it was a lighthearted comment from the top of my head first thing in the morning.
I'd forgotten you'd done that thread....CRS. Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:03

theminis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Above is another link with nice video of area and I think you are right, Fingest is so last week.....

Lovely video of the village.
I can just see George living there in his dotage, in a thatched cottage, popping in to The George with his dog for a game of Dominos !

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:04

Some author tweeted earlier this:

He tweeted this a few hours before

of course no photos....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:07

I know SG, saw plenty of George spotting tweets but no photos!!! bugger
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:58

Just saw last weeks snaps from Rye.....Thanks to everyone they are amazing...So good to see a Master at work, and so chilled!
MORE PLEASE ...x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 10 Jun 2013, 13:23

Joanna wrote:I think they were filming there before the week spent in Rye.
We really need a Timeline now ! lol!

Believe this is old. Matt Damon arrived in Berlin with Sharlto Copley and Neill Blomkamp over the weekend to promote his new movie "Elysium" . This interview was done yesterday (you can see a little video as well) it is all in German Sorry. He was for over an hour in the building yesterday of the news magazin. But they only released the interview today.

Maybe they have a break now or George is filming something else Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 10 Jun 2013, 13:32

Jo, and possibly a map.......!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 10 Jun 2013, 13:53

After filming MM in Rye until 2 am, Matt was in London on Saturday for Elysium promotion and then in Berlin on Sunday for the same purpose.
Apparently he's promised his wife and girls the rest of the year off when it's all finished !

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Jun 2013, 14:00

HU! Great for them all Not worthy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 10 Jun 2013, 15:03

Aaaaaah he is so sweet . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 10 Jun 2013, 15:11

Mmm. Apparently there's no nanny, so he feels very guilty. But he's back in NYC for a university discussion on June 17.

And I see that Emily and John Krasinski stood in for him when his dad attended a charity event.....very nice

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 10 Jun 2013, 15:26

party animal - not! wrote:Mmm. Apparently there's no nanny, so he feels very guilty. But he's back in NYC for a university discussion on June 17.

And I see that Emily and John Krasinski stood in for him when his dad attended a charity event.....very nice

If this is true that he has to be back in NY by the 17th June maybe the filming is coming to an end now. One of the security staff said 3 weeks london And 2 weeks berlin to finsih off everything. He said that on the 21. May and GC left Germany on the 22. May. That means 3 weeks are over tomorrow Very Happy If that is all true GC should arrive in Berlin this week to finish off everything.

If not than the surity guard talked rubbish and maybe it's true and it is 5 weeks UK . Maybe they did 3 weeks filming and now the last two weeks is just finishing it off. And MAtt damon doesn't has to be there for that.

Do you get me? Basketball

Well let's see what happened next. So exciting cheers

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 10 Jun 2013, 15:31

Could just mean that Matt Damon has finished for now.

Media for the film on twitter says HisNibs is in the UK for five weeks, then Berlin....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 10 Jun 2013, 15:33

party animal - not! wrote:Could just mean that Matt Damon has finished for now.

Media for the film on twitter says HisNibs is in the UK for five weeks, then Berlin....

Ok I can wait for another 2 weeks until he comes to Berlin. Ats long as he comes LOL cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:48

party animal - not! wrote:

When?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:53

On June 4th in Boston

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down