George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney filming 16 May EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney filming 16 May EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney filming 16 May EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney filming 16 May EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney filming 16 May EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney filming 16 May EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney filming 16 May EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney filming 16 May EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney filming 16 May EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney filming 16 May

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney filming 16 May Empty George Clooney filming 16 May

Post by Katiedot Fri 17 May 2013, 08:48

I can't tell if he's in the picture or not - it's our own version of where's Waldo! Thanks Henway for the link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By Dieter Bohl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Everything revolves around George Clooney, seen here (with helmet) while filming in the former ore mine "Hilfe Gottes" in Bad Grund. The next few days of filming in the Upper Harz starts on Whit Monday in Hellertal. Photo: private

Upper Harz. Teilentwarnung for the Pentecostal traffic in the Upper Harz: The county road 38 between Clausthal and Altenau will be completely closed from 18 clock for the purpose of filming on Hellertal Viaduct for the Hollywood movie "The Monuments Men" until this Sunday. This was announced on Thursday afternoon from the environment of the Babelsberg Studios and confirmed by the County in the afternoon.

According to the original application Hellertal the film people wanted full lock down from of 18 to 21 May of the broken bridge connection between Goslar and Okertalsperre Altenau, which also serves as a detour route for several months. The corresponding traffic administrative order of the district Goslar end of last week, then saw the full closure of Sunday morning (May 19) from 6 clock to Tuesday 22 Mai (24 clock) before. But this would have taken the high frequency and thus the Pentecost weekend business of hospitality sensitive. Whose complaints found their way into the first GZ, then in radio and television. Tenor: Even restaurateurs and hoteliers are happy that their region serves as a backdrop for a movie directed by and starring George Clooney, but please do not shut out the Harz guests.

Whether they listened to those responsible, or because the rainy days of late caused delays in the schedule, the result is the same. "Blocking until Sunday evening is a good news for all of us in the room Altenau", yesterday afternoon was glad Heidi Römermann of the Okersee shipping GmbH

Oberharz
Teilentwarnung für Pfingstverkehr: Studio Babelsberg sperrt K 38 etwas später
Von Dieter Böhl

Alles dreht sich um George Clooney, wie hier (mit Helm) bei den Filmarbeiten im ehemaligen Erzbergwerk „Hilfe Gottes“ in Bad Grund. Die nächsten Drehtage im Oberharz beginnen am Pfingstmontag im Hellertal. Foto: privat

Oberharz. Teilentwarnung für den Pfingstverkehr im Oberharz: Die Kreisstraße 38 zwischen Clausthal und Altenau soll erst an diesem Sonntag ab 18 Uhr zwecks Dreharbeiten am Hellertal-Viadukt für den Hollywood-Film „The Monuments Men“ voll gesperrt werden. Das wurde am Donnerstagmittag aus dem Umfeld des Studios Babelsberg bekannt und noch am Nachmittag vom Landkreis bestätigt.

Laut ursprünglichem Antrag wollten die Filmleute das Hellertal, das auch als Umleitungsstrecke für die seit Monaten unterbrochene Brückenverbindung über die Okertalsperre zwischen Goslar und Altenau dient, vom 18. bis 21. Mai voll sperren lassen. Die entsprechende verkehrsbehördliche Anordnung des Landkreises Goslar von Ende voriger Woche sah dann die Vollsperrung von Sonntagfrüh (19. Mai) ab 6 Uhr bis Dienstag, 22. Mai (24 Uhr), vor. Aber auch dies hätte das Hochfrequenz-Wochenende und damit das Pfingstgeschäft des Gastgewerbes empfindlich getroffen. Dessen Klagen fanden den Weg erst in die GZ, dann auch in Funk und Fernsehen. Tenor: Auch Gastronomen und Hoteliers freuen sich, dass ihre Region als Kulisse für einen Film von und mit George Clooney dient, aber bitte doch nicht die Harz-Gäste aussperren.

Ob sie damit bei den Verantwortlichen Gehör fanden, oder nur die Regentage der letzten Zeit für Verzögerungen im Drehplan sorgten, ist ihnen letztlich egal. „Die Sperrung erst ab Sonntagabend ist eine gute Nachricht für uns alle im Raum Altenau“, freute sich gestern Nachmittag Heidi Römermann von der Okersee Schiffahrt GmbH.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney filming 16 May Empty Re: George Clooney filming 16 May

Post by Joanna Fri 17 May 2013, 09:35

I reckon he's in top left corner.....dashing off for a pee ! Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 17 May 2013, 11:23

I think George is the one in uniform and helmet with his hands on the jeep, in the center of the picture. I don't see anyone else with a helmet.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 17 May 2013, 12:28

I agree Mazy. It appears that most are looking his way as he is the director. Or they just like looking at him like we do!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 17 May 2013, 19:12

Maybe it's a new delivery of a case of Tequila on the trailer !

Drink 2
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 17 May 2013, 20:57

The guy in the top center, standing under the orange circle, holding his helmet has blond hair. In the backside of the vehicle, there is a guy standing with his arms crossed over his white shirt. To his right is a guy wearing a helmet, with his arms braced on the vehicle with a mask over his face. I believe that this is George. There are three guys wearing helmets way way in the back, one of them by a blue thing but none of their faces are recognizable. I used software to enlarge this image and that's what I could see from it
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down