George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." EmptyToday at 09:59 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Question: If George is the "Fantasy Guy..."

+10
Maggy
playfuldeb
Katiedot
OofOof
melbert
theminis
ktsue2002
Joanna
it's me
LornaDoone
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." Empty Question: If George is the "Fantasy Guy..."

Post by LornaDoone Thu 02 May 2013, 18:49

IF George is the fantasy guy, then who do his girlfriends fantasize about when they're with him?

I mean think about it - gals have posters of George **cough** theminis **cough** -- he's my computer, laptop and cellphone screensaver; we Ooo and Ahh everytime there is a new photo and I'll bet that more than one of us has fantasized about what George would be like in bed... so once a gal starts dating the "it" guy, who would she fantasize about?

I mean it can't be all about THAT guy all the time? Sometimes ya just gotta rock it with some help from a dreamboat!

Isn't that the whole point of these myrad magazine photoshoots? To give us out here something to dream about?

And don't give me that "Oh, I wouldn't do that speech!" Cause I'll say you're lying if you NEVER thought about someone else when you were with a guy, date, boyfriend, fiance, husband, friends with benefits whatever!

I guess I can't fathom who Stacey or Eli or any of them would think about if they found themselves in that situation where the guy they're with - even our George - has been less than inspiring....

Ok, anyone care to chime in?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." Empty Re: Question: If George is the "Fantasy Guy..."

Post by it's me Thu 02 May 2013, 20:40

Alcohol is not good honey
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Question:  If George is the "Fantasy Guy..." Empty Re: Question: If George is the "Fantasy Guy..."

Post by Joanna Thu 02 May 2013, 20:43

Hmmmmmm....well I've certainly fantasised about certain fascinating males in my time but never when I've been in a relationship.
It's been purely a solo enjoyment for me !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 02 May 2013, 20:44

David O'Russell
Omar al-Bashir
Bill O'Reilly

Or another theory
Stan Rosenfield

I haven't the first clue, but I bet it has to be juicy or just strange. I know turn ons can be really strange at times, and just because your slapping bellies with SMA "Deuce," doesn't mean she reaches the summit every time around.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 02 May 2013, 20:47

David O'Russell
Omar al-Bashir
Bill O'Reilly

Or another theory
Stan Rosenfield

Also drugs
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 02 May 2013, 22:15

LOL - Its' Me

I must admit Lorna I have often wondered the same thing - the only acceptable thing I can come up with is perhaps her fantasy involves a younger George Clooney, I mean it wouldn't be Jack Nicholson now would it!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 02 May 2013, 22:22

Tell me why
Having him
You need to dream
For another one?!?

Impossible
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 May 2013, 01:49

Joanna wrote:It's been purely a solo enjoyment for me !
Well, ALL of my enjoyment has been solo lately!!! hahahahah

I agree with you It'sMe. IF I had George above me or below me or around me, I would NEVER, EVER have to fantasize about anyone else the rest of my life...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 03 May 2013, 03:16

it's me wrote:Tell me why
Having him
You need to dream
For another one?!?

Impossible

Well one look at George doing it in white crew socks would probably make me think of somebody else, anybody else at that moment!!

Oh and quite sober when I posed the question. It was a conversation we were having at work and it triggered the thought.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 03 May 2013, 03:30

Hey Ladies..my question is what if George isn't Stacy's fantasy? All her other "BFFs" to date have been muscle bound, much younger guys. She hooked up with the son of the WWE who was huge and her last one was much taller, younger and had that toned muscle look.

I wonder who she thinks of when she's under George?
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 03 May 2013, 05:04

I've often wondered that myself! Especially with Elisabetta because before George she mostly dated young, fit, energetic football players in their 20s and 30s. Then suddenly she's with 50-year old George complete with bad back, neck injury etc etc.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 03 May 2013, 06:48

LOOL! And he is 52 soon Wink

Mel you devil...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 03 May 2013, 10:58

I'm quite sure George knows the Golden Rule for all men......

"Remove socks first !"

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 May 2013, 12:23

I don't know, what's wrong with wearing socks... If he was in my town, in my house, in my bedroom, in my bed, in me, he could be wearing pink fuzzy slippers and I wouldn't mind!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 03 May 2013, 14:11

Like that?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 03 May 2013, 14:12

Devil Mel !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 03 May 2013, 15:28

oopsie LOL! .......that's a real Sexual NO NO !!!!!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 03 May 2013, 19:47

If I was with Geore I wouldnt be fantasizing about other men; Id be fantasizing about what we would do when he ot home and how to keep it spicy
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 03 May 2013, 20:27

This thread should had been named 'Sexually Deprived Anonymous'

Just saying..., I think is a better fit.

Carry on ladies, don't let ME stop the fantasies.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 04 May 2013, 03:17

I thought this thread would include names of other men that might fit the bill. So far not so much! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 04 May 2013, 03:29

I'm thinking!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 04 May 2013, 03:35

Well, if I were to be perfectly honest, George would do it for me as he did it to me. I would even have to wear my glasses just to make sure I didn't miss a second. Of course, if it grew stale, I would get my mojo going with a trip to fantasy land consisting of the other SMA's of People excluding Brad Pitt or Ryan Reynolds or Channing Tatum. Yuck!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 04 May 2013, 06:03

'Sexually Deprived Anonymous'

LOOOOOL Mag!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 04 May 2013, 07:44

Well okay Lorna I will indulge and suggest some fantasy men for those who find that being with George Clooney is not enough (they would be in the minority I hope)

Mark Harmon
Antonio Banderas
80's era Don Johnson
RDJ
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 May 2013, 12:21

I'd do Mark and RDJ! But only after George threw me to the curb.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 04 May 2013, 13:03

Not Antonio...say it isn't true Theminis!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 04 May 2013, 13:41

Its true - Zorro Antonio only though

Don't ask me about Mark Harmon, but he's been on my mind from way back -

I agree though would only resort to thinking about them if George became irrelevant to me....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 04 May 2013, 16:08

Ah yes, 80's Don Johnson

Pastel shirts white suits....

you realize you picked two guys who were/are married to Melanie Griffith!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 04 May 2013, 16:37

Oh wait, I was going to give a list...Hmm, let me see....

Pierce Brosnan before he did Mama Mia

Clint Eastwood (the Dirty Harry version) before he started talking to empty chairs. WTF? Has the man gone daffy?

Michael Ealy - that man's eyes are dreamy

Alex O'Loughlin
- abs, abs, abs, body, body, body, yummy, yummy, yummy!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 May 2013, 16:48

I wouldn't throw any of them out for eating crackers in bed. However, none does me better than the Cloonz...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 04 May 2013, 17:49

Mel you are indeed a very loyal gal!

I guess because I don't feel so good right now I just can't think of anyone. Good god, I need a new life. I will admit, I used to like ol' Don J when he was younger and thinner. And Alex, while he isn't a great actor, he is hot. I just don't get why they don't let him use his sexy Ozz accent when he acts here. I have liked Mark H for many years and he's aged well...

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 04 May 2013, 22:26

Oh yes Pierce Me Brosnan - forgot about him

Also forgot to add Al Pacino (in Devils Advocate so damn sexy)
Now don't tell anyone, but Im partial to Bruce Willis and Bill Clinton - but just in case I leave this site logged on will add Hubby to my fantasy list!

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 04 May 2013, 22:37

theminis...good God you're losing me girlfriend!!!!! Bruce and Bill? Say it ain't so! Now, don't get me wrong, I liked Bill as President, except, of course he couldn't keep his you know what in his pants, but hey, everybody's got something right? Bruce...not!

Al Pacino, maybe but have to admit he's a bit short for me.

I've got to think about his...ha ha! But you keep lobbing all these names out and all I can think is I would be laughing so hard while going at it with one of them I don't think it would be very sexy!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 04 May 2013, 23:57

Bill is incredibly charismatic, yes I met him, no Im not that intern HA HA - Have always had a thing for men losing their hair, the older Sean Connery got, the hotter he got, I like Bruce Willis' twinkly eyes, sucker for eyes, he's not my dream guy.

Al Pacino attracted to his personality or the roles he plays, don't know, but there is something about him in that particular movie -

Jon Bon Jovi (booyeah) but only shorthaired Jon Bon Jovi
Rob Estes Melrose Place, met him too, well I walked past him on Rodeo Drive and hubby had to pick my tongue up and put it back in my mouth.
Looks like George may have some competition, but his face is on the only one on my bedroom wall HA (I am a loyal gal)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 05 May 2013, 00:01

Now Jon Bon Jovi but only short haired I will most definitely agree with you there!!!! He's also aging quite nicely.

Have to leave the train on guys losing hair though...
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 05 May 2013, 00:47

I know it doesn't make much sense, none of my friends can understand it either, but Bruce in the first Die Hard movie, yep yep and then yep. Now don't go after total baldys.

ps I think Lornas question was who would Stacys fantasy guy be, well my guess is Geoff Stults!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 05 May 2013, 00:56

He was her last for sure. I find it funny that she's now quoted saying she doesn't like bulky guys but every guy she's every dated has been muscle bound. The WWE son looked like a real "winner." Yikes! Geoff is definitely the best so far...except for G of course.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 05 May 2013, 01:00

Bruce Willis has always struck me as being a bit of a diva. But maybe I'm wrong...
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 05 May 2013, 04:27

No I think you are right, think he'd be hard to handle, to me he gives off that don't mess with me vibe which I do so find attractive!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 05 May 2013, 04:29

See the vibe I see is my way or no way. I really love how Demi is a laughing stock because she wants to be with younger men but he's married to a woman half his age and that seems to be okay. Double standard at work again!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sun 05 May 2013, 19:57

well forgive me mister clooney , but this guy is really hot and l would probably think about him. His name is Gabriel Garko .
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 05 May 2013, 20:08

Oooooo....I can see right up his nose !

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 05 May 2013, 20:47

It's dark in his nose, Joanna.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 May 2013, 21:44

Joanna wrote:Oooooo....I can see right up his nose !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bwahahahahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 May 2013, 21:45

Why either of you is looking at his nose is beyond me. I didn't even notice his nose.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 06 May 2013, 04:06

I haven't been on for three days and this is what you are talking about. Well I don't follow anyone else but George, also don't think about anyone but him. I don't have anyone in my life to make believe is George. I Love only George. Forgot to tell George that I moved from PA to SC this week.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 06 May 2013, 05:35

I agree Mazy! As a single gal, he does it and does it well for me. No other man gives me a vision of true fantasy better than Mr. Handsome. However, if by some remote chance I somehow ended up in his romantic view, I do think atleast once, I would need some help with romantic inspiration on the occasion it got stale. So, yes, GC, my fantasy man, always will be, but if he were my reality man, night after night sexual accounter after sexual accounter, I do think I would need my imagination to roam past George. Now, knowing that is not going to happen for me atleast, I can always think of George in my fantastical view. He is quite the fantasy.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 06 May 2013, 07:09

Happy Birthday to you too, ktsue2002!

flower
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 06 May 2013, 07:42

Happy birthday!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 06 May 2013, 07:44

Happy Birthday to you ktsue2002 Very Happy

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next