George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany

+18
LornaDoone
bamboochacha
melbert
annemarie
OofOof
amaretti
pizza
party animal - not!
Maggy
Lakin460
laetval
Katiedot
silly girl
it's me
Atalante
Joanna
theminis
Margou
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany Empty Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany

Post by Margou Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:08

Video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Margou
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany

Post by Margou Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:12

Pictures

This morning there was a live screaming. Don`t know how long the pic`s and the video is available

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have added a few pictures, PC is giving me issues so can't do them all

Last edited by theminis on Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pictures theminis)

Margou

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney filming in Goslar, Germany

Post by Margou Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:14

Margou

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:20

Sorry, don`t know how to put the whole text here.
And sorry, i have a very bad english day today. Embarassed

George Clooney turns strictly screened in Goslar

Hollywood in the Harz: George Clooney turns there since Monday scenes for his new movie "The Monuments Men". For the record, the play towards the end of the Second World War, in Goslar, a part of downtown is strictly shielded from the early morning hours.

With the greatest safety precautions of the Allied invasion forces is rotated in a Belgian town in Broad Street. The many onlookers get it from the actual shooting with not much. You can see actors and extras that enter as soldiers with their old military vehicles but again and again.

The film is about art experts who try behind the Allied lines to preserve art treasures looted by the Nazis from destruction.

Last edited by theminis on Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text theminis)

Margou

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:49

Margou, don't be sorry, you are doing an excellent job!!! If you don't mind I will see if I can edit your posts to show texts etc.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 29 Apr 2013, 11:04

Sorry....didn't notice this picture was posted earlier.

Last edited by Joanna on Mon 29 Apr 2013, 11:06; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 29 Apr 2013, 11:05

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 29 Apr 2013, 11:14

It's all looking very authentic isn't it ? George appears happy with the way it's going.
Has anyone on here, who knows German, picked up how all the locals feel about having all this WW11 equipment in their town ?
It must seem strange to the older generation.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 29 Apr 2013, 11:59

Sillygirl - copied your post here (theminis)

His assistant...

Some live filming in Goslar....so much work to set up. Interesting to see him work:

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 29 Apr 2013, 12:41

I missed the whole thing ! Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 29 Apr 2013, 12:49

thanks for pics and vid!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 29 Apr 2013, 13:16

Thanks for moving----I was up at 2am and saw a tweet about it. Was surprised it was a live feed. Watched for about an hour...got to seem him walking and talking. He looked good. Funny how both he and GH walk with their hands in their pockets. Oh at one point he took his jacket off and gave to someone...not sure why he still seemed cold. It was a lot of set up would have loved to watch longer but couldn't keep my eyes open. Oh there was another point where some of the extras came out and he was standing near them. Two of the women kept turning around to look at him. I think he spoke to one.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 29 Apr 2013, 13:29

So Goslar was supposed to be our little Belgian town Veurne. Well he should have come to Belgium ! Beaten
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 29 Apr 2013, 13:38

Thank you soooo much for these pictures, Margou. I love being able to see George in action.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 29 Apr 2013, 14:11

There are different photos at Getty images:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 29 Apr 2013, 14:36

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 29 Apr 2013, 15:43

Man, I tell ya', this just isn't my favorite look for him. Reminds me of a sleaze ball racketeer type. (Drugs, guns and prostitution, anyone?) Sorry, gals. Still love our George, just not his current movie look. But thanks, all, for the pics and vids! Great job!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 29 Apr 2013, 16:20

Hi, handsome Give hearts
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Apr 2013, 16:43

Thank you all!!

What a sunny bunny!!

Jo, on one of the videos there are interviews with some of the locals looking around, and they all seem quite happy. And I believe the one-way street is only being closed for one day. I would think there are positives from all of this cos it's very attractive, isn't it? Can do nothing but good I would have thought, and I'm sure Our Smooth Operator will find ways to thank them!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Mon 29 Apr 2013, 19:24

Hello friends, I was long gone on .... had a lot of work .... what's new with Clooney and Keibler? Is it back to the U.S. or is it in Goslar????

ciaole pizza
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Apr 2013, 19:32

Okay, try ndr.de/regional/niede, and scroll down beyond first pictures to tiny video on the left. Hope this works, and we haven't already got it............!.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Apr 2013, 19:44

Oops, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 29 Apr 2013, 19:56

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 29 Apr 2013, 19:59

May I have a sip of wine Georgie. Hehe hee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 29 Apr 2013, 22:16

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 29 Apr 2013, 22:21

Hope these haven't been posted before
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 29 Apr 2013, 22:50

Nice thanks! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 29 Apr 2013, 23:02

Thanks so much theminis for posting that video. Couldn't get it to work anywhere. You're amazing. It looked cold and it must be costing a fortune to do this movie with all the equipment and extras and everything else. Amazing!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 30 Apr 2013, 00:19

I bet there is a huge budget for this movie, looks really interesting too, cant wait to see the finished product.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 30 Apr 2013, 00:27

There is way too many photos to post, some we have seen before:

Here is the link: 62 photos

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 30 Apr 2013, 01:33

When does the filming end for this movie.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 30 Apr 2013, 01:37

thanks for these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

filming is to go on into June, I think.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 30 Apr 2013, 02:02

I think you are right I heard June....

In this last two photos I like the first one. I like to see him doing normal things....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 30 Apr 2013, 03:25

He's playing 'stout'. Good guy or bad? Sleep
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 30 Apr 2013, 03:52

Thanks theminis for everything today! I love the juxtaposition of the modern with the WWII era uniforms and vehicles. The photos with people watching those in costume and in the old jeeps etc. are wonderful.

This is definitely costing Smokehouse A LOT OF MONEY! I hope it's a great movie that also actually makes money for them.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 30 Apr 2013, 03:53

I like the first one too Sillygirl, sense of normality to it - so love that there is heaps of info, videos, photos etc with this movie - lots of read about.

My spider sense is also telling me that Stacy is on her way to visit GC, will post details when confirmed.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 30 Apr 2013, 04:14

I'm positive his Mom will enjoy the company. cheers
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 30 Apr 2013, 05:54

OofOof wrote:Thanks theminis for everything today! I love the juxtaposition of the modern with the WWII era uniforms and vehicles. The photos with people watching those in costume and in the old jeeps etc. are wonderful.

Right!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 30 Apr 2013, 06:02

bamboochacha wrote:He's playing 'stout'. Good guy or bad? Sleep

George Clooney set to play former Gardner director George Stout
11/04/2012 5:49 PM

Understandably, the folks at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum are looking forward to George Clooney ’s next movie, in which the Hollywood hunk will play George Stout , the director of the Gardner from 1955 to 1970. (He was long gone by 1990, when thieves dressed as Boston cops made off with paintings by, among others, Vermeer and Rembrandt.)

The movie is based on Robert Edsel ’s book, “The Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History,” about a group of American and British art experts enlisted to track down European art stolen by Hitler’s forces during World War II.

Clooney (inset bottom), who co-wrote the screenplay, will play Stout (inset top), and the A-list cast also includes Daniel Craig , Jean Dujardin , Bill Murray , and Cate Blanchett.

Stout, who’s widely considered to be the father of modern museum conservation, was the Gardner’s second director, and the museum still has many of his tools and pigments. Something tells us Gardner director Anne Hawley is hoping Clooney will come by to research his role. Filming is set to begin in March.

Obviously, the info is a bit outdated.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:05

I don't recall seeing any pictures of George in the roll of Stout yet, just of him directing and working generally on the film.
Is he actual appearing in the film ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:16

Definitely, Jo. There's loads we haven't seen, including anything done at the studios, the beard's gone, IMdb have him listed as that character, (below Damon), and the film would have been green-lit much more easily with his name in the cast. Can't imagine what it must be like directing yourself!...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:46

OK thanks pan....that's good news then !
He's had some good experiences of directing himself now. Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:58

Oh, and of course, he's a good guy. A very good guy!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 30 Apr 2013, 11:04

She probably is going to see him it's been over a month it is about time to see her boyfriend.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Apr 2013, 11:09

I reckon she's there, or thereabouts - London, Como...............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Apr 2013, 11:10

Oops, sorry Katie. Wrong thread........aargh!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 30 Apr 2013, 11:30

Very Happy
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 30 Apr 2013, 11:49

Sorry if there are any dupes.

George Clooney smiled big while filming The Monuments Men in Goslar, Germany, today. He set up a scene with two actors in between chatting and laughing with his producing partner Grant Heslov, who relaxed against a building during shooting. While the two friends are still working on their upcoming World War II film, they may soon be joining forces again on another project. According to reports, George and Grant are in talks to produce Coronado High, a film based on an upcoming article by Joshuah Bearman, whose Wired article on Iran served as the basis for Argo. While Joshuah's article hasn't been published yet, it allegedly revolves around a group of affluent teens who are used to smuggle drugs across the California border.

One person who wasn't spotted on set with George and Grant was The Monuments Men star Matt Damon, who recently traveled to Harvard to receive a special arts award. Matt attended Harvard for nearly four years before he dropped out to pursue acting.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 30 Apr 2013, 12:12

Thanks to Henway for finding these:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 30 Apr 2013, 19:34

I noticed in the above pics that George looks the same height or possible a wee bit shorter than Grant. I IMDB'd the two and George stats are that he is taller than Grant by three inches. Wonder if George is shrinking!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next