George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday

+18
Natascha
Way2Old4Dis
lovelylois
premiere
Katiedot
LornaDoone
pandabear
theminis
lelacorb
Henway
fava
Joanna
watching
Missa
OofOof
party animal - not!
silly girl
Mazy
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday

Post by fluffy Fri 19 Apr 2013, 13:49

Oh you ladies do get a cob on!!! I would just say that I do like the dress (just not on Stace), but her forehead wrinkled up when she smiled!!!!!! No botox!!! Just thought I'd mentioned that....now back to the legs...yawwwnnnn!!!!!! Cob reinstated!!!! albino
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy is Going to be a Celebrity Guest at the Grove on Wednesday

Post by Joanna Fri 19 Apr 2013, 14:11

Lol...funny fluffy....Lol

Thank you PAN....I've PM'd you.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 19 Apr 2013, 17:32

Fluffy, having a hard day here and your post made me laugh...getting a cob on...never heard that one! So it must mean we're sarcastic, snarky biotches? I know I'm feeling particularly "cobby" today!

I haven't weighed in on the dress...have to agree with you Fluff, on someone else maybe, although it kind of reeks of a dress a little girl might wear to a recital or party. I just don't think it looks very good on Stacy. The dress emphasized how thin her legs have become. Her knees look bony in that dress. I guess it's not the dress but the fact that she seems to be continuing to lose weight.

I just don't get our society. In my opinion, when she first started with George she looked healthy. She was athletically toned and most definitely not heavy. As she's lost more and more weight, publications like the DM and People and ET etc., have all lauded her for her "slim" figure which has only pushed her to lose more, or so it seems. It makes me sad and angry at the same time because all of these women in Hollywood are sort of damned if they do or don't. They're dumped on for being "curvy" when they look normal and they're lauded when they get too thin. Then when they get so thin you can't help but notice, they're dumped on then as well.

The thing that ticks me off is that young women are influenced by someone like Stacy, who let's face it, doesn't have a clue about health or real physical fitness. She knows about toning all the areas that are her selling points and she knows about not eating much of anything and doing cleanses--all things that people with eating disorders also know lots about--but she's presented as a healthy option for women, and she's not...in my opinion.

Sorry for the rant ladies!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 19 Apr 2013, 21:39

The more I look at the dress the more I think it isn't a bad dress it just doesn't look good on her. For some reason it does make her look too thin because she is swimming in it.

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 19 Apr 2013, 22:24; edited 1 time in total

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Apr 2013, 22:21

Someone, who's 5'11, and slender would look good in this, but someone like me at 5' and half an inch would look as if a parachute had swallowed me up............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 20 Apr 2013, 00:38

But Stacy is 5'11" and it doesn't look good on her either! It might actually look better on you PAN! It's not her style and it just shows how thin she's become. I vote you buy one and try it for us all!!!!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 20 Apr 2013, 01:41

headbang Is it really SO important ??

So much serious stuff going on in USA at the moment.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 20 Apr 2013, 04:09

Forgive me for sounding rude but Joanna I know that. I LIVE in the United States. I have friends who live in Boston. And, yes, there are way more important things in the world. Every single day. Since that is the case, perhaps we should all close up COH now and move on? Sorry for sounding rude but I find your comment very smug sounding. Perhaps it's the difference between this side of the pond I don't know. But I was responding to PAN and I was taking a break from the 24 news coverage on this side.

I think I'm done for a while. I'm tired of being lectured by you when you decide something one of us says is just not up to par.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 20 Apr 2013, 14:37

Joanna wrote: headbang Is it really SO important ??

So much serious stuff going on in USA at the moment.

Joanna if we thought 24 hours a day in Boston to South Korea to Darfur or Sudan I do not think that would be healthy perhaps we would all disappear from the earth but fortunately there are things that allow you to continue to live in spite of everything going on!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 20 Apr 2013, 15:10

OofOof wrote:Forgive me for sounding rude but Joanna I know that. I LIVE in the United States. I have friends who live in Boston. And, yes, there are way more important things in the world. Every single day. Since that is the case, perhaps we should all close up COH now and move on? Sorry for sounding rude but I find your comment very smug sounding. Perhaps it's the difference between this side of the pond I don't know. But I was responding to PAN and I was taking a break from the 24 news coverage on this side.

I think I'm done for a while. I'm tired of being lectured by you when you decide something one of us says is just not up to par.

I definitely agree with you OofOof, I stopped posting because we are only allowed to say anything nice on COH. Just look at the 7 long rules before you can post. I have never seen that on any other site. I also couln't believe how people kept posting things on George and Stacy ,as if the bombing never took place. I also thought there is a great cultural divide on how American's think and were are very misunderstood from the other side of the pond. I remember someone saying how they felt bad for American women, don't feel bad for us, we have along way to go, but have it pretty good here. A lot of great American female role models. I have lived in many places and I think I am an open-minded woman, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world,but here. It is great to be an American woman live in a great country. By the way my husband and George are the same age and I have to say my husband is looking a lot better than George lately.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ah Bite Me! Sat 20 Apr 2013, 15:42

Which gnome here is Janie Big-Ham???

You all know each other don't you?
Time Warner trolls, internet police, shills, retired pay-per-post secret service operatives.. J/K Suspect
Ah Bite Me!
Ah Bite Me!
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 20 Apr 2013, 16:47

IMO the rules here are a good thing as they indicate that this is
a quality fan forum and I think more people would leave if there were none to follow.

I read some quality fan forums for my other favourite actors and they have rules too. So it's quite the usual thing to do.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 20 Apr 2013, 17:54

Joanna, I usually respect your opinion, but believe me we here in the USA know how serious this past week was. WE All lived in fear, a lot of us had friends in Boston running the marathon and worried until we heard from them. So yes Joanna we know how serious it was.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 20 Apr 2013, 18:06

pandabear wrote:Joanna, I usually respect your opinion, but believe me we here in the USA know how serious this past week was. WE All lived in fear, a lot of us had friends in Boston running the marathon and worried until we heard from them. So yes Joanna we know how serious it was.

I believe my late night remark has been misunderstood.
I was just expressing my feeling of frustration at the time.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 20 Apr 2013, 20:44

I really don't care for this dress at all. I think she disappears, all I see is orange! its just frumpy in my opinion but maybe she wore it that way on purpose? so that the reason for the event took center stage.

geez but that dress almost looked like something mrs cleaver would wear. (very 50's ) I do like the hair & make up.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 14:30

Finally catching up after weekend absence.

Don't like the dress, either. Too "housewifey" looking (not that I think housewives are dull and boring - it's a cliche, deal with it). The dress does nothing for her figure.
I used to think she had killer legs, but the more I see her espousing a leaner frame, the bonier and less shapely they appear, at least to me.
And she seems nervous to me in that video of the interview, which btw, thanks to whoever posted it. She rushed through her spiel, tripping over some words, which didn't enhance the message. I'm sure she rehearsed her dialog, which is fine. She just didn't seem relaxed and genuinely informative, regardless of however sincere she may be about the cause.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2