George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married

+16
watching
theminis
Joanna
Aly
Missa
blackmamba
Atalante
silly girl
The next mrs clooney
janieb
lelacorb
Maggy
tzizz
cindigirl
it's me
Katiedot
20 posters

Go down

Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married Empty Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married

Post by Katiedot Thu 30 Aug 2012, 17:22

Ohh, it's been simply ages since we had a good laugh so here goes! I think I must be psychic myself because I can see us making fun of this psychic in the near future:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yea, apparently in 4 months something big is going to go down with Stacy Keibler. I feel like its a marriage and not a break-up. I genuinely feel like Stacy is the right girl for George Clooney. George has met his match. He can't mess this one up, and I think journalist everywhere will no longer sabotage his relationships by asking his girlfriend, if they ever want to get married.

Stacy has this one! I see two kids in their future....more to come
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married Empty Re: Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married

Post by Katiedot Thu 30 Aug 2012, 17:24

Oh but wait, there's more! This from 2009:

George Clooney Revealed

George Clooney will not settle down with his current Elisabetta Canalis. She will come close though, but George will not be impressed.

I see Clooney settling down with a woman around his age. She will not be a young 20 or 30 something. This woman will be an established actress with dark hair and pale skin (very regal looking).

I don't believe that having kids is a high priority on Clooney's list but if it happens, it happens.

If Elisabetta play her cards right we might hear engagements rumors or there will be an engagement but no marriage. I wonder if he's taking advice from Brad Pitt and Angelina? But then again I'm sure he has enough single, male, Italian friends giving him their hum-- ble opinions.

So how is Clooney in bed??? Well I can say for sure that he is a talker, very strong and wildly passionate (um he'll pull your hair) and likes the closeness of the missionary position. I don't believe he's a fan of the cowgirl position at all. He'd be giving up too much control. Anyway that's all I can say, this is a G-rated blog well it was
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married Empty Re: Celebrity psychic sees George Clooney and Stacy Keibler getting married

Post by it's me Thu 30 Aug 2012, 17:41

hu!

anyway
Auguri....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 30 Aug 2012, 17:42

Katiedot wrote:So how is Clooney in bed??? Well I can say for sure that he is a talker, very strong and wildly passionate (um he'll pull your hair) and likes the closeness of the missionary position. I don't believe he's a fan of the cowgirl position at all. He'd be giving up too much control. Anyway that's all I can say, this is a G-rated blog well it was

My favorite position is the missionary position - woman on the bottom, man in Africa. lol Halo

I wonder if it's the same psycho psychic on both postings.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Thu 30 Aug 2012, 18:00

Don't know where this goes, but it fits here:

[Blind Gossip] This bachelor is quite the catch. He is handsome, talented, and always has his pick of the best projects and the most beautiful women. While he always seemed content dating the same type of girl over and over again (even sometimes going back to the same girl more than once), it looks like he is ready to pop the question! He is quietly having a mind-bending engagement ring made for the lucky lady, and will propose before the end of the year.

AND:
This bachelor is quite the catch. He is handsome, talented, and always has his pick of the best projects and the most beautiful women. While he always seemed content dating the same type of girl over and over again (even sometimes going back to the same girl more than once), it looks like he is ready to pop the question! He is quietly having a mind-bending engagement ring made for the lucky lady, and will propose before the end of the year. (Blind Gossip)

George Clooney, and if this is true, I'm sure he'll propose on International F***it Day.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 30 Aug 2012, 18:42

Stretchered out
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 30 Aug 2012, 20:12

Surely they will get married after George has shown that testing only bother to touch Stacy and Stacy flee to Greece alone to finally be able to have fun and not make a living from "nanny or maid of honor as was provided in the script. I do not like Stacy , the I do not like but I understand. having 32 years and spend the whole summer in "Villa Oleandra" is like spending the summer (all) in a pensine for the elderly ............. ............... God now I'm confused and I understand Elizabeth, young, lively and with a great desire to live! ............... . George what the hell happened to you?
Novità! Fai clic sulle parole riportate sopra per modificare e visualizzare le traduzioni alternative.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 30 Aug 2012, 20:17

Maggy wrote: Stretchered out

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 30 Aug 2012, 20:36

What's he gonna do when they say kiss the bride?? Quick peck on the cheek or the back of her hand??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 30 Aug 2012, 20:48

So if we believe this psychic then the one from 2009 is a fake??? Very Happy

This one says SK will be in for some good news....but really it doesn't mean it is with GC.....it is the "psychic" who says that she is a good match for him.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 30 Aug 2012, 20:59

Ah, the psychic is just a load of codswallop (in my opinion).

What interests me more is the blind item gossip that tzizz has posted. If it's not George, then who? My first thought was Leo DiCaprio, but he's not dating anyone is he?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 30 Aug 2012, 21:02

Actually LDiC is supposedly dating a model named Erin something.....didn't he date BR twice? the comments on the dlisted site have it between the two of them...oh and something about the "mind bending" that might refer to his movie "Inception"....at least that is the speculation....

Just saying it could be either/or GC or LD....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 30 Aug 2012, 21:08

... codswallop ... is that English ? Coolio
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 30 Aug 2012, 21:13

Yep.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 30 Aug 2012, 22:06

Mmm, origins aren't very clear on this one, LINK scratch
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by blackmamba Thu 30 Aug 2012, 22:20

I don`t think the BC is about GC. Many things are pointing to Leo bside the Inception hint. there is another hint is " quite the catch"...movie Catch me if you can and George is not exactly known to date the most beautiful woman, IMO. He is more known that they are young and have questionable jobs. Leo dated mostly very succesful Super -topmodels and he is dating one yet too. I can see that the Blind is about him. Oh and btw George is not only picking up the best projects. He has written, produced and directed the best projects, so he practically picked/hired himself. Smile I don`t worry about that he won`t marry stacy, for sure. Basketball

blackmamba
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 30 Aug 2012, 23:15

Leo was my first guess as well, although it certainly fits both of them.

The psychic thing is a riot. I'd bet we could find a psychic predicting each of his girlfriends as the one he was going to marry. I wonder which "dark haired, regal looking established actress" the Eli psychic could have been referring to? Close to his own age? Any guesses?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 31 Aug 2012, 00:03

Missa wrote:Leo was my first guess as well, although it certainly fits both of them.

The psychic thing is a riot. I'd bet we could find a psychic predicting each of his girlfriends as the one he was going to marry. I wonder which "dark haired, regal looking established actress" the Eli psychic could have been referring to? Close to his own age? Any guesses?

i agree with you except eli has dark tan natural skin "since she was a kid" not white pale regal looking, i wonder who this dark hair actress ,leo date only blonds ..just saying !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 31 Aug 2012, 00:11

And now some palmreading ! I love it ! LINK Basketball
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 31 Aug 2012, 00:24

Aly wrote:
Missa wrote:Leo was my first guess as well, although it certainly fits both of them.

i agree with you except eli has dark tan natural skin "since she was a kid" not white pale regal looking, i wonder who this dark hair actress ,leo date only blonds ..just saying !

Aly,

The psychic was saying that George wasn't going to marry Eli, but instead was going to marry the "dark haired regal looking" yada yada. I'm trying to guess who that might be. A quick Google search of actresses over 40 left me with women who are either married, in a long term relationship, too old (Susan Sarandon; Diane Keaton - who are both awesome, but well into their 60s), or gay. Except for Sandra Bullock, who I would be elated to find George interested in, but don't think qualifies as "regal looking". Wondering who could possibly have filled the slot the psychic suggested.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 31 Aug 2012, 00:58

Renee went brunette once....just sayin before bed time

lol!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 31 Aug 2012, 01:05

Missa wrote:
Aly wrote:

Aly,

The psychic was saying that George wasn't going to marry Eli, but instead was going to marry the "dark haired regal looking" yada yada. I'm trying to guess who that might be. A quick Google search of actresses over 40 left me with women who are either married, in a long term relationship, too old (Susan Sarandon; Diane Keaton - who are both awesome, but well into their 60s), or gay. Except for Sandra Bullock, who I would be elated to find George interested in, but don't think qualifies as "regal looking". Wondering who could possibly have filled the slot the psychic suggested.

OK , i misread somethin' pirat
even JM from ER married now !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 31 Aug 2012, 01:22

Joanna wrote:Renee went brunette once....just sayin before bed time

lol!

Without being mean, I think we can rule her out based on the "regal looking" criterion. I've never seen royalty squint like that. Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 31 Aug 2012, 02:16

How about Kate winslet. She sometimes has dark hair.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 31 Aug 2012, 02:57

Catherine Zeta Jones for my money
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 31 Aug 2012, 03:16

tzizz wrote:Don't know where this goes, but it fits here:

[Blind Gossip] This bachelor is quite the catch. He is handsome, talented, and always has his pick of the best projects and the most beautiful women. While he always seemed content dating the same type of girl over and over again (even sometimes going back to the same girl more than once), it looks like he is ready to pop the question! He is quietly having a mind-bending engagement ring made for the lucky lady, and will propose before the end of the year.

AND:
This bachelor is quite the catch. He is handsome, talented, and always has his pick of the best projects and the most beautiful women. While he always seemed content dating the same type of girl over and over again (even sometimes going back to the same girl more than once), it looks like he is ready to pop the question! He is quietly having a mind-bending engagement ring made for the lucky lady, and will propose before the end of the year. (Blind Gossip)

George Clooney, and if this is true, I'm sure he'll propose on International F***it Day.

I would have suggested Leo for this blind, but that is just me.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 31 Aug 2012, 04:29

Well we should all go to the wedding, even if we aren't invited. We can get melbert to fly her private plane around the world to pick us all up!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 31 Aug 2012, 07:14

you got it Lucy!!! as soon as I hear "proposal" and after I get up off the floor, we are all so there. Oh, would that be intervention or wedding????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 31 Aug 2012, 09:27

Missa wrote: I wonder which "dark haired, regal looking established actress" the Eli psychic could have been referring to? Close to his own age? Any guesses?
Angelika Huston?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 31 Aug 2012, 09:45

hu! Suspect
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:46

Missa wrote:
Joanna wrote:Renee went brunette once....just sayin before bed time

lol!

Without being mean, I think we can rule her out based on the "regal looking" criterion. I've never seen royalty squint like that. Very Happy

Oh my lovely Renee....

Princess Ann can squint well when watching horse jumping...don't ya know ? Yah...
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 01 Jan 2013, 08:18

Katiedot wrote:Ohh, it's been simply ages since we had a good laugh so here goes! I think I must be psychic myself because I can see us making fun of this psychic in the near future:

Yea, apparently in 4 months something big is going to go down with Stacy Keibler. I feel like its a marriage and not a break-up. I genuinely feel like Stacy is the right girl for George Clooney. George has met his match. He can't mess this one up, and I think journalist everywhere will no longer sabotage his relationships by asking his girlfriend, if they ever want to get married.

Stacy has this one! I see two kids in their future....more to come

Note the date of the post - Katiedot on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:22 am.
Four months from the date of the post as referred to by the psychic- 31st December 2012.

This is why we haven't seen G. He is too busy planning the proposal. The psychic called it people!!!
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 01 Jan 2013, 08:23

Another psychic has added their two cents worth and believes that G could be open to marriage this year....

Psychic Ophira Edut sees marriage as a possibility for George Clooney in 2013, as well as for Kim and Kanye
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

To get a head start on 2013, Confidenti@l channeled psychic and author Ophira Edut, who along with her “Astrotwin” sister Tali , have done readings for Beyoncé, Sting, LeAnn Rimes, Stevie Wonder, and Real Housewives Sonja Morgan and Dina Manzo. According to Edut, 2013 is going to be a big one for the biggest of boldfacers.

For starters, Edut says if George Clooney is going to marry again, his window opens this fall.

“Maturity planet Saturn is in George’s marriage house for the first time in 28 years from October 2012 to September 2015, which could suddenly make him want to settle down," says Edut. “Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got engaged when they had eclipses on this axis. Whether it’s Stacy (Keibler) or someone else, George could be taken off the market.”

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 01 Jan 2013, 12:28

Hahahahahahaha! Oh my, when will these "psychics" ever learn?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 01 Jan 2013, 14:47

watching wrote:Another psychic has added their two cents worth and believes that G could be open to marriage this year....

For starters, Edut says if George Clooney is going to marry again, his window opens this fall.
“Maturity planet Saturn is in George’s marriage house for the first time in 28 years from October 2012 to September 2015, which could suddenly make him want to settle down," says Edut. “Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got engaged when they had eclipses on this axis. Whether it’s Stacy (Keibler) or someone else, George could be taken off the market.”
Well, it has been 29 years since his divorce from Talia. However, maturity and George in the same sentence - oh dear...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 01 Jan 2013, 17:37

Ha! Melbert you are FUNNY!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 01 Jan 2013, 18:38

He he he Mel....I don't relish a mature George at all...I love his attitude. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 01 Jan 2013, 19:00

Doh!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 01 Jan 2013, 19:22

Atalante wrote: Doh!

Sorry if my words gave you a headache...Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 01 Jan 2013, 19:28

Oh no it's not that, it's more like : Have you ever seen a 5-year old kid getting married ??? pointing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 01 Jan 2013, 22:32

Ah that's sweet - George will be open to marry in the Fall.

And they use Brad and Angie as an example. Well so far all Brad and Angie have done is apparently get engaged.

But maybe we should all pick out our dresses for the wedding. I mean he'll just HAVE to invite us won't he?

Maybe he'll do like the folks on The Bachelor and have it filmed so we can watch it later.

I think though that he could do a killer live pay-per-view wedding. Think of the money he could make on it!

Two time Sexiest Man Alive finally marries! Men will watch it while crying over their beers that the last bachelor is finally being taken down.

And women will watch it crying over their glasses of wine or cosmos saying how "that bitch doesn't deserve to marry him!"

Oh, it won't necessarily be Stacy but whomever he married she'd just be that bitch or gold-digger!

Please, please, please let one of these psychics be right for once and let him get married. It would make my year to see that happen!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 01 Jan 2013, 22:47

Ok they hedge their bets----with words like "could" and "if" and"whether it's sk..." etc. Not very definitive.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 02 Jan 2013, 01:30

Yea how about one of these psychics put it on the line and pick a specific date and a specific girl?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 02 Jan 2013, 04:40

Think of all the business=money these psychics could earn if they were ever right? It would be worth the gamble just to put it out George Clooney to marry this one.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 02 Jan 2013, 05:11

melbert wrote:
watching wrote:Another psychic has added their two cents worth and believes that G could be open to marriage this year....

Well, it has been 29 years since his divorce from Talia. However, maturity and George in the same sentence - oh dear...

ohsnap
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down