George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin

+28
Atalante
Henway
noodle
minette
Maggy
premiere
bamboochacha
lelacorb
silly willy
Joanna
annemarie
lucy
hana200369
cupcake
Katiedot
Dakota Bleu
isogotit
m4rose
theminis
melbert
madsky
OofOof
The next mrs clooney
silly girl
very vera
party animal - not!
watching
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin

Post by watching Tue 19 Mar 2013, 21:41

And again, she is spending her time on her social media whilst in Berlin.

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Thanks to @hairbyluke! Smile RT @GlamourMag: Now THIS is one beautiful fishtail braid, @StacyKeibler! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 min ago

If G is on set and you are not required to play public professional gf, instead of spending your time searching for yourself on the internet, maybe go to a museum and learn something rather than the constant vanity and focus on self??
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin

Post by party animal - not! Tue 19 Mar 2013, 21:50

Now in the interests of fairness, who's to say she didn't do that? After all it's 11 p m in Berlin, so she's just scanning the promotional online stuff now from LA which has just woken up, and helping her hairdressing buddy. They all seem to be doing this stuff these days...

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue 19 Mar 2013, 22:06

19-03-2013 Escada Flagship Store Eröffnung in Berlin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 19 Mar 2013, 22:22

The fishtail looks really bad. It's sticking out everywhere

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 19 Mar 2013, 22:31

Props to her for organising a pay cheque through an attendance gig at the Escada store opening in Berlin.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 19 Mar 2013, 22:44

thanks Lux for the find. I was looking through some photo sites but hadn't found anything yet. I agree at least she is using her time wisely. She did say at the jcpenny event that she would be traveling for pleasure and work.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:05

watching wrote:Props to her for organising a pay cheque through an attendance gig at the Escada store opening in Berlin.

she wont have been paid for this. Its free PR for her and the store. They only pay a few A list celebrities or if they are having a specific celebrity who is representing the brand officially open the store. The store sends out tons of emails to d-list celebrities and they go to get their face in the press. They probably heard she was in Berlin and sent her an invite.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:18

Who's the guy?
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:20

He's Bruno Salzer the CEO of Escada.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:27

I guess I would agree, props to her for finding work while in Berlin, if it is work. I think it's a bit sad that there's never a break from the posing and attending red carpets at store openings. That must get really old. Don't get me wrong! I love to shop and get dressed up but if that was all I was doing, I think I would go crazy.

And, I'm not dumping on Stacy but since coming to COH and looking at so many Red Carpet and Opening photographs, I have to say that pose they all do is ridiculous. All of them of a certain age do the same God awful pose. They do the same smile or fish lips. They do the same, arm on the hip to make their waists appear smaller. It's all the same and soooooooo boring!

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:33

Yep, and it seems to be those poses that the photographers scream for - at them. I'm always amazed at how the paps on red carpets yell instructions at even the A-listers - who go along with it all

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:39

Some A Listers don't go along and I love them for that. Angelina Jolie will often not accommodate the paps with those kind of poses. I know, someone will now bring up the "leg" but I really think she did that as a joke because the whole posing thing is so ridiculous!

The worst offenders of the pose, fish lips, constant tweeting of their own photos in bikinis etc. are the lower level celebs who are in their late teens through 30 somethings. I don't think these people ever saw a photo of themselves they don't like and they seem to believe any photo opp is good for their careers.

I just can't imagine making a living by attending store openings, red carpets and parties and posing through the entire event. I think my jaw muscles would begin to spasm from all that "smiling!"
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:46

OofOof wrote:I guess I would agree, props to her for finding work while in Berlin, if it is work. I think it's a bit sad that there's never a break from the posing and attending red carpets at store openings. That must get really old. Don't get me wrong! I love to shop and get dressed up but if that was all I was doing, I think I would go crazy.

And, I'm not dumping on Stacy but since coming to COH and looking at so many Red Carpet and Opening photographs, I have to say that pose they all do is ridiculous. All of them of a certain age do the same God awful pose. They do the same smile or fish lips. They do the same, arm on the hip to make their waists appear smaller. It's all the same and soooooooo boring!

This is the way Stacy makes a living. She is an appearance girl, and for all we know she is that for George- although I kind of doubt it. But that is also why it looks the same, and I agree it is sooo boring!!! It would be nice to see something that at least looked authentic and not so staged from them and her. Again, don't know that it is, but when you can predict it-as a lot did here- it looks staged.

That being said it could be the obligatory meeting before the end, as George and insert former girlfriend here, or not. It could be the many meetings before, but let's be honest George is equally as predictable in his "dating" habits. Wish he would mix it up a bit too.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:56

Yes it would certainly be interesting to see him with someone more his own age at least and a woman who doesn't need to be seen with him for her own career opportunities. But sadly, Madsky, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

I don't think the Stacy and George show is almost over. As you said, George is very much a creature of habit. And I suppose if we look at the last 2 GF's this could be the beginning of the end. I just think he's also rather rational and logic, sadly, in the way he looks at relationships. He's busy right now. He's got a lot of potential red carpets to attend. He doesn't have any breaks soon during which he can bring in another girl friend and have her ready for the awards show circuit.

As others have pointed out over and over, she's a happy person and willing, it would seem, to be whatever he wants her to be. This relationship has done wonders for her as far as giving her the chance to make a better living. She got her own show. I just don't see this couple splitting anytime soon because right now, it seems to be working for them both.

I just wish they didn't feel the need to work so hard at convincing others that they're still together.

Last edited by OofOof on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 23:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added another bunch of hooey as I'm wont to do!)
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Mar 2013, 00:12

I think the preggers rumor can be put to rest from her poses in that white dress. Unless she's just a minute or two pregnant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 20 Mar 2013, 00:19

Well I for one think its a stunning look on her, love the dress.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Mar 2013, 00:32

Oh, I do too TheMinis. And I like her hair style.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 20 Mar 2013, 00:35

OMG! I'm going to disagree with my bud Theminis!!!! I think the dress is just okay and doesn't do much for her and I hate the shoes with it. She just looks blah to me. Or, maybe a better way to put it is she looks like a D List Celebrity posing on yet another red carpet. Maybe it's just me but I'm bored!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 20 Mar 2013, 00:56

she's wearing a summer outfit in winter and boy does she have that bra padded. If you look at the picture with Bruno the dress is sticking out on her upper back it really does not fit her properly. Guess they didnt have time to tailor it. I really think she looks better without the heavy make up. she needs to stick to a more natural look. the heavy make up can make her look masculine at times.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 20 Mar 2013, 01:25

I'm glad someone else noticed the padding in the bra area or else she has been enhanced if you know what I mean.....
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 20 Mar 2013, 01:26

My judgement based purely on the little pic Mel posted, haven't seen the shoes etc - but I do love the way it looks on her, and though I don't need padded bras, can see their benefit.

Went back and looked at Lux's photos, yeah don't like the shoes either and agree that too much dark-makeup around her eyes doesn't look good but still loving the dress, and overall thik she pulled it off, compliments her figure. HAHA look at me fashion police!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin Empty Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin

Post by isogotit Wed 20 Mar 2013, 01:33

lux wrote:19-03-2013 Escada Flagship Store Eröffnung in Berlin

Like the dress and shoes; but I usually like most of the shoes she wears. A little cold in Berlin for this outfit. I'm not sure who the guy is posing with her in the picture.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Bleu Wed 20 Mar 2013, 03:03

Daily mail has picked up the store opening. Getty has picks up as well. Looks like the "red carpet" was actually inside the store. Stacy was pictured wearing her coat going in.

Dakota Bleu
Dakota Bleu
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 20 Mar 2013, 03:24

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 20 Mar 2013, 03:26

Woo woo that guys hand is on her derriere

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Mar 2013, 04:55

Are we sure she didn't get paid for this? Coverage in the DM is a publicist's dream and they wouldn't have got it without an international celeb being there (I use the word celeb lightly but you see what I mean).

He'd be a (C)looney to leave her! Stacy Keibler looks incredible in little white dress at store opening in Berlin

By FAY STRANG

PUBLISHED: 00:45 GMT, 20 March 2013

She shut down rumours of a break up with George Clooney when she touched down in Berlin a few days ago to join him on set.

And showing him and everyone else exactly why he’s with her (other than her glittering personality of course) Stacy Keibler dressed to impress as she attended the Escada flagship shop opening in Berlin on Tuesday.
The model set the store alight looking simply glowing in her tight fitting white dress, which not only showed off her svelte figure but also showcased her bronzed complexion perfectly.

She's got star quality: Stacy Keibler wowed in white at the Escada flagship store opening in Berlin on Tuesday

Wearing the difficult colour well the 33-year-old looked demure in the chic dress which fell to the middle of her lithe thighs.

Opting for no tights so her tan could be seen, she wore a pair of almost nude strap sandals which made her legs appear endless.
Her honey coloured hair fell in tousled waves around her shoulders and she accentuated her eyes with dark make-up.

Bronzed beauty: The model pulled off the difficult colour which showed off her tanned skin

Body beautiful: The classy dress was the perfect option to show off her lithe limbs without looking too showy

Strike a pose: Stacy had a picture with the CEO of Escada Bruno Salzer, who didn't pull quite as an enthusiastic pose

Since being in Berlin, Stacey has been spotted catching up with her movie star boyfriend and eternal bachelor George Clooney. The couple were seen going for dinner with George’s The Monuments Men co-star Matt Damon but left early to spend some quality alone time together.

Stacey’s visit to Berlin came a few days after it was reported her romance with the Hollywood heartthrob had turned sour as the couple were reported to have gone their separate ways.

Clearly a fan: The actress grinned wildly as she posed with two items from the store

The Sun reported that a source had told them: 'They knew it was never going to end in marriage or babies and Stacy does want kids and a husband in the next few years.'

But it seems there’s no truth in the rumours as she proved by visiting her man half way across the globe.

The Ocean's Eleven star has been dating Stacy for just over a year and a half, and met just a month after the actor broke up with Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis.

Splash of colour: While the Bond girl's outfit was all black she added a splash of colour with hot pink nail varnish
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 20 Mar 2013, 05:16

Wearing the difficult colour well the 33-year-old looked demure in the chic dress which fell to the middle of her lithe thighs.

Who in God's name writes this stuff in the Daily Mail?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Wed 20 Mar 2013, 05:29

l like the dress she looks stunning Superdupercool
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Wed 20 Mar 2013, 05:52

she looks so amazing Give Flowers2
what is that ring in her finger????????? Question
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Mar 2013, 07:20

OofOof wrote:
Who in God's name writes this stuff in the Daily Mail?
I know! Was thinking the exact same thing when I read that!

I've noticed a new trend with the DM articles: because they're interpreting photographs, they're spending more time describing clothes people in the photos are wearing. They didn't use to do this as much as they are now.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 20 Mar 2013, 10:43

Almost two years and I'm still trying to understand what she promotes. Unlike George who sells coffee etc., what the hell does she actually sell? She's an ex-wrestling, almost actress, but what,who pays her for all this nonsense?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Mar 2013, 11:05

I think she looks good in the dress as long as she was wearing a coat she was fine. This seems to be the style no season wear. I don't think she is always appearing and posing. She disappears a lot of the time we can go weeks without seeing her. Now I wish the Kardashians would disappear for good.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 20 Mar 2013, 11:14

The companies of course - it's multi advertising - next stop, a perfume contract?

All those pix on Getty - and not one bad shot.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Mar 2013, 12:11

I think she needed that padded bra.... Thumbs up!

Very cold weather for nipples especially in a white dress !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 20 Mar 2013, 13:06

Celebitchy's take on her appearance. Sorry the photos didn't copy.

Stacy Keibler makes a paid appearance in Berlin (cough): cute or basic?

As we discussed over the weekend, Stacy Keibler flew from LA to Berlin to be with her still-on boyfriend George Clooney. This came on the heels of widespread reports that she and Clooney were dunzo, and that Clooney had already given her some retirement gifts: some jewelry, an apartment and a nondisclosure agreement. But Keibler is still around, and she and George went out to dinner over the weekend, making sure they got photographed together too. People Magazine said that George and Stacy went to dinner with Matt Damon, and that when Stacy arrived in Berlin, she had “quite a bit of luggage.” Which indicates that she’s planning on staying for a while. She also tweeted on Friday, “Hello Berlin!! Glad to be back! Excited to spend some time here.”

So, now you know. George and Stacy cannot bear to be apart. They are crazy in love. Do you believe that? Or do you believe that Stacy is playing George just right and for the moment, he’s fine with Stacy and how she keeps it uncomplicated? Or do you believe that the end is nigh and one of these days, she’ll be escorted off of George’s property for uttering the word “marriage”?

Anyway, these are some new photos of Stacy last night at the “grand opening of Escada flagship store and the launch of the online store Escada.com” in Berlin. Because as long as she’s in Berlin, she might as well get paid to do some appearances, right? I will give her that – she’s spent the last year and a half feathering her nest with these lower-tier appearances in Europe and Las Vegas and LA and NYC. I’m sure she’s made a lot of money from this relationship. Cough.

m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin Empty Well...

Post by silly willy Wed 20 Mar 2013, 13:18

The shoes are hot, especially the back of the shoe. The dress is pretty, but the whole outfit seems inappropriate for winter in Berlin, despite the fact that she's indoors, and at a store opening! So to me, it appears a desperate attempt to show off her only asset: her more muscular and thinner-than-before-bod. As someone else noted -- what does she sell??? But she's dressing 200% better these days with this (first?) stylist...the pre-Clooney Keibler was a mess.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Mar 2013, 14:47

The next mrs clooney wrote:
watching wrote:Props to her for organising a pay cheque through an attendance gig at the Escada store opening in Berlin.

she wont have been paid for this. Its free PR for her and the store. They only pay a few A list celebrities or if they are having a specific celebrity who is representing the brand officially open the store. The store sends out tons of emails to d-list celebrities and they go to get their face in the press. They probably heard she was in Berlin and sent her an invite.

it is true that work this way, Armani sent me an invitation always online when opening a new negozioe I'm not even a D-list but only a client!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 20 Mar 2013, 16:31

annemarie wrote:I think she looks good in the dress as long as she was wearing a coat she was fine. This seems to be the style no season wear. I don't think she is always appearing and posing. She disappears a lot of the time we can go weeks without seeing her. Now I wish the Kardashians would disappear for good.

The only reason we don't see her as much as The Kardashians, is that ironically, they are apparently better known and sell more whatever it is the celeb mags sell. We see her at her "appearances" when she and George have been seen together or, if there are more high level D and C listers at the event and she's also there. During periods where she and George haven't been seen together much, the only articles that pop up about her are either gossip about the end is near or, occasionally, photos of her at some charity affair. I'd bet she's going to lots of events and getting paid to pose while in Berlin because over there right now, George is the talk of the town and over here, there's been an onslaught of split stories.

I would agree with you Annemarie as far as the Kardashians...if they would all quietly disappear into their gaudy lives, it wouldn't be soon enough! And if they're the reason all the Stacy's of the world believe they need to do the same poses on every red carpet...curses on them even more!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 20 Mar 2013, 16:50

silly willy wrote:
The shoes are hot, especially the back of the shoe. The dress is pretty, but the whole outfit seems inappropriate for winter in Berlin, despite the fact that she's indoors, and at a store opening! So to me, it appears a desperate attempt to show off her only asset: her more muscular and thinner-than-before-bod. As someone else noted -- what does she sell??? But she's dressing 200% better these days with this (first?) stylist...the pre-Clooney Keibler was a mess.

Completely agree, and you are right about the shoes, loving them.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 20 Mar 2013, 20:41

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Mar 2013, 20:47

Oooooo I hope her German is good enough to understand....he may be asking her to go to see his etchings ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Wed 20 Mar 2013, 21:16

lux wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They are a cute couple Cool
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Wed 20 Mar 2013, 21:26

Hmmm. I think she likes him - she looks a bit flushed. cheers
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Wed 20 Mar 2013, 21:37

l think you are right, look at her smile Hug1
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 20 Mar 2013, 22:24

I'm quite interested in the gold ring on the right hand...almost a constant feature these days....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 21 Mar 2013, 01:02

I'm obviously a George fan, but if I was there with that very hot guy, I'd be like, "George who?"
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 21 Mar 2013, 01:19

Where was GC while she was out? Working still?
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 21 Mar 2013, 01:24

Stacy looks really into him

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Mar 2013, 01:28

According to Just Jared, that fountain of knowledge about all things important, the guy's name is Henner Ceynowa. Since I am in a wasting time moment, I looked him up. He's another marketing type she hangs around with for her work. He's with a major company in Germany. Suspect he many be the reason she's there.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 21 Mar 2013, 01:41

Yep, O-o. His job is 'Product placement for celebrities'. Not sure he's her type......bit John Mayer-ish maybe.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next