George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin

+28
Atalante
Henway
noodle
minette
Maggy
premiere
bamboochacha
lelacorb
silly willy
Joanna
annemarie
lucy
hana200369
cupcake
Katiedot
Dakota Bleu
isogotit
m4rose
theminis
melbert
madsky
OofOof
The next mrs clooney
silly girl
very vera
party animal - not!
watching
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Mar 2013, 01:51

they look very cozy together and they left together. Her body language and his doesnt scream business associate.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler at Escada store opening in Berlin

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Mar 2013, 02:09

Since I am in a very irritable mood and not feeling great, I thought I'd vent a bit and say I think she looks much better with this guy than she does with MY GEORGE!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 21 Mar 2013, 02:11

bamboochacha wrote:Hmmm. I think she likes him - she looks a bit flushed. cheers
I like him too.

Hot!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Fri 22 Mar 2013, 09:35

bamboochacha wrote:Hmmm. I think she likes him - she looks a bit flushed. cheers

I think she's just damn happy because 'this Escada gig is soooo much better than running around in my undies in a boxing ring...! Hope George doesn't dump me anytime soon - I'm really likin' this attention.'

Nothing against wrestling - it's a hoot to watch. But come on- why would Escada or any high profile company or publicity firm associate themselves with a former wrestler? The girl has nothing to offer. Except access to GC.

And what's strange is she dresses and poses (takes her 5 mts to get into pose, btw - reminds me a bit of my dog trying to find the right position before a p**p), but does she not realize she's done nothing to earn these invites? Personally, I'd be embarrassed to show up given the lack of merit, but she's so desperate for fame.

It's just so disappointing - his choice in women. And sadly, I think this one will hang on for a long time.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:08

The next mrs clooney wrote:
watching wrote:Props to her for organising a pay cheque through an attendance gig at the Escada store opening in Berlin.

she wont have been paid for this. Its free PR for her and the store. They only pay a few A list celebrities or if they are having a specific celebrity who is representing the brand officially open the store. The store sends out tons of emails to d-list celebrities and they go to get their face in the press. They probably heard she was in Berlin and sent her an invite.
well, you got that wrong. She was paid to be there. SHe was booked for the carpet. That's why she only went inside briefly, had a few pics taken and left. She didn't talk to anyone. As she left she apparently went to the wrong limo. The guy she was with is called Henner Ceynowa. He is a walker for single woman. Officially he is managing director (and one of the founders) of a celebrity marketing company. SHe is now with a pic on their website.

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:27

silly willy wrote:

I think she's just damn happy because 'this Escada gig is soooo much better than running around in my undies in a boxing ring...! Hope George doesn't dump me anytime soon - I'm really likin' this attention.'

Nothing against wrestling - it's a hoot to watch. But come on- why would Escada or any high profile company or publicity firm associate themselves with a former wrestler? The girl has nothing to offer. Except access to GC.

And what's strange is she dresses and poses (takes her 5 mts to get into pose, btw - reminds me a bit of my dog trying to find the right position before a p**p), but does she not realize she's done nothing to earn these invites? Personally, I'd be embarrassed to show up given the lack of merit, but she's so desperate for fame.

It's just so disappointing - his choice in women. And sadly, I think this one will hang on for a long time.

they all would have hung on for a long time. But they only get to stay as long as he wants to. ANd they all got their kick in the butt, once they started to get too cocky and obviously benefitting from the attention they were getting through the relationship. He doesn't tell them what to do. He just waits and lets them reveal themselves. And they do eventually. All of them. Celine Balitran tried to cash in afterwards, but that didn't really work out for her. She tried to get her foot into French media, but eventually she realized that she didn't have what it takes. They all don't. It's not because they don't want to, they just lack real talent and do not like to acknowledge that. Apart from a few real actresses he went out with, like Zellweger.

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:50

Video: Stacy et al.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:57

minette wrote:
watching wrote:Props to her for organising a pay cheque through an attendance gig at the Escada store opening in Berlin.

she wont have been paid for this. Its free PR for her and the store. They only pay a few A list celebrities or if they are having a specific celebrity who is representing the brand officially open the store. The store sends out tons of emails to d-list celebrities and they go to get their face in the press. They probably heard she was in Berlin and sent her an invite.
well, you got that wrong. She was paid to be there. SHe was booked for the carpet. That's why she only went inside briefly, had a few pics taken and left. She didn't talk to anyone. As she left she apparently went to the wrong limo. The guy she was with is called Henner Ceynowa. He is a walker for single woman. Officially he is managing director (and one of the founders) of a celebrity marketing company. SHe is now with a pic on their website.
How do you know she got paid and how long she was there etc??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Fri 22 Mar 2013, 14:05

minette wrote:

How do you know she got paid and how long she was there etc??
it already says in the zdf video that she didn't stay for long and the local press wrote about it. Info came from her walker/Pr guy aparently. As I said I can't post links, so you would have to google it.

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Mar 2013, 14:12

So you don't actually know for sure if she got paid then. I'm in PR and trust me when I say Stacy was not paid for this event. Her pr team got her a last minute invite when they knew she was going to Berlin. She went to get her face on the red carpet nothing more nothing less.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 22 Mar 2013, 14:54

TNMC I have a question. You are in the PR field. Why do companies want people like Stacy, not just her but those at that same lower level of celebrity status, to show up to these events? Does it really get them more attention with anything but a small group of people? Not dumping on Stacy, I mean this as a general statement, but I don't see what attention her showing up brings them except from a small number of George fans and some wrestling fans.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:11

Noodle it's all about getting the company's name mentioned as many times as they can in the press. Every article that has been printed about Stacy mentions the store name so it is free publicity for them. If someone like Stacy has her team call and say she wants to attend the store opening they say yes because they know that Stacy is getting a lot of press right now due to the break up rumors. The name of the store appeared on many top websites and in various media outlets because of her being there. One of the measures used in PR is to track how many articles mention your companies name following a publicity event. D list celebrities probably get a lot more press these days than many other real celebrities its part of a new culture with all the reality shows right now.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:43

The next mrs clooney wrote:So you don't actually know for sure if she got paid then. I'm in PR and trust me when I say Stacy was not paid for this event. Her pr team got her a last minute invite when they knew she was going to Berlin. She went to get her face on the red carpet nothing more nothing less.
???? what does your job in PR (if you really do work in that business) have to do with anything? Why should I trust you? I don't know you. Unless you are actually her personal PR, you are only speculating and pretending to have knowledge that you do not have as fact. You are trying to put the information I provided down on the mere fact that it doesn't fit your theory. Why you would feel the need to do that escapes me, unless you feel you have a claim of some kind to protect. Seems to me a silly game to play though, which I am not playing. Unless you can prove that she did not get paid (which I don't think you can), then the information I provided is much more solid then what you did (actually you didn't provide ANY, you just speculated and claim that you work in PR and are omniscient in the matter and the rest of us just have to take your word for it and bow to you...sorry, but my spine doesn't do that automatically, I need hard facts for that, which you do not provide. Mine you can google. Like the other articles that have been posted by now and I have referred to) and I stand by my statement that she did get paid. Maybe not her usual fee, but she did get paid. Sorry to burst the bubble in lala land. Or was that an attempt at bullying that isn't working out as you planned?

So to recap:

SHe went with a PR guy from Berlin. He is not related to her PR in the US. Maybe they contacted him to get her the job, maybe someone from the studio made the contact for her, which I find more likely as they would know who to call in Berlin (as they use these people themselves for their events) to get sth fixed up for her. They would be doing this to keep GC happy. (this is my educated guess as they also handle a lot of PR issues for the movie) This PR guy stated himself that she had been booked for the carpet and that's why she didn't stay. (there is an article to back this up in local press) He makes money that way. It wouldn't help his business to make this kind of statement, if it wasn't true. (my opinion, but who would do business with a PR guy who spreads lies about you? Escada tried to use her as prove that they are popular in the US; now that coming from a company that is struggling to get back on track after bankruptcy is an excusable lie/twist; obviously THEY have no interest to have it publicly known that they had to pay people to come to their opening) SHe is posted on the company's website as proof that they hooked her up with it. (another fact) If she wanted the photo op, then she would have had to pay for their work. I don't know about PR in the US, but I know that in Germany they don't work for free. And I also believe that she is smart enough to not do this for free, because then she would have to do it for free again, once word goes around. So since this is her business these days, she would be stupid to do it for free. Doing it for free screams desperation, if you usually get paid for it. I don't think it is in her interest to appear desperate. Nor would her PR, if it is worth anything, that their client appears desperate.

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:57

The next mrs clooney wrote:Noodle it's all about getting the company's name mentioned as many times as they can in the press. Every article that has been printed about Stacy mentions the store name so it is free publicity for them. If someone like Stacy has her team call and say she wants to attend the store opening they say yes because they know that Stacy is getting a lot of press right now due to the break up rumors. The name of the store appeared on many top websites and in various media outlets because of her being there. One of the measures used in PR is to track how many articles mention your companies name following a publicity event. D list celebrities probably get a lot more press these days than many other real celebrities its part of a new culture with all the reality shows right now.
and there you are giving exactly a reason why she would get paid for her appearance. She would be an idiot not to want to bank in on that. Who knows how much longer she will be able to do that? Once GC dumps her, she will only get booked in the US. No more international jobs for her. (not like Elisabetta who can always go back to Italy. Berlusconi will always find a job for her somewhere. And her advert for Ferrero is still running in Germany too) Just shop openings in the US, if not another reality star or other wannabe famous is more in the news by then. It takes a Liz Hurley kind of pro to keep doing this as long as she has been doing it. If she wants to stay in that business (and without any real talent and education she probably has to unless she finds some rich guy to provide for her and marry her), then she better get a page out of LIz's book, if she doesn't want to end up like the ex waitresses he dated.

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 22 Mar 2013, 16:00

I don't give a crap whether or not she was paid to do the gig...I just thought it was funny how the camera guy/girl, kept getting close ups of her left hand and her butt. Guess those are the only two parts of her body people are really interested in. Say wha?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 22 Mar 2013, 16:01

Minetta what website is she listed on? I have been trying to do as you suggested and google the articles but haven't found anything. If you could give me some names of things I will try and look them up. thanks

As for not getting paid or getting paid it really doesn't matter. In the end it is beneficial to both as their names get written up and posted on gossip sites etc. I think both points could be valid.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 22 Mar 2013, 16:14

I work in PR and I'd like to state that I don't know if she got paid for this gig or not.

Sillygirl: people with under 15 posts can't post links in their messages (that's to stop the nutjob from running riot). Now Minette has reached her virginity she can share the links to the articles she's read.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Mar 2013, 16:17

Minottete if anyone is bullying someone here it is you. You bashed my earlier comment and when I provided you with information you then bashed me again because it doesn't match your theory. Your theory is based on things you are reading in the press which you should know are not always accurate just look at the recent backwards and forwards with have they broken up have they not. I was merely sharing my perspective as someone who is int the PR field and knows how these events run. I really don't care less if she got paid or not. Not sure why you are so worked up because people are only providing you with information. I really don't care if you believe me or not!!!! But stop being a bully!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 22 Mar 2013, 16:47

m4rose, you are right camera man couldn't keep his lens of her butt!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 17:00

m4rose and Lucy, I thought maybe I was an oddball because I thought the same thing--almost every shot was of her butt. The guy taking the shots is obviously a butt man. bump

I'm waiting for Way2old4dis to come online and do some body language analysis!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 22 Mar 2013, 17:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" alt="" />

Pizza or anyone who understands-
I know he tried to talk to Stacy but what after that are they saying?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" alt="" />[youtube][/youtube]

Hope one of those work

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Mar 2013, 18:32

m4rose wrote:I don't give a crap whether or not she was paid to do the gig...I just thought it was funny how the camera guy/girl, kept getting close ups of her left hand and her butt. Guess those are the only two parts of her body people are really interested in. Say wha?

Which pictures do you mean ?

48 Getty pictures and 8 show her sideways on.....which obviously includes her bum, so I'm confused !

Have I missed some pictures ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 18:47

Ooh Henway's right! I'd love to know what this guy is saying! Please translate for us someone!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 22 Mar 2013, 18:51

Joanna, if you watch the video Lux posted you'll be able to see what we are talking about. Just be prepared for butt shots. LOL
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Mar 2013, 19:36

m4rose wrote:Joanna, if you watch the video Lux posted you'll be able to see what we are talking about. Just be prepared for butt shots. LOL

Oh I saw that....that's quite normal isn't it from second rate
camera work ? Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 22 Mar 2013, 20:25

What they were saying:

Stacy had this awkward robotical smile on her face. She ignored the reporter when he was calling for her.
The reporter asked her manager then if she would talk to him. He said no, given the circumstances.
So all 4 of them were wondering why not : what circumstances, is G.C. gay or not, where do all the girls of his past and this one come from anyway, did G.C. and S.K. break up or not, is she only here because of the opening of that flagship store or is she here to quiet down the break-up rumours, rumours are interesting to keep the P.R. going, if there's a break-up she will only last half a year in the media and gets contracts, the same happened with E.C., they can't believe S.K. has been a wrestler, the reporter thinks S.K. has a very pronounced chin quite typical for a wrestler. Writer\'s block

Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Mar 2013, 20:32

If her 'contract' says no interviews she's not obliged to answer questions.

I often wondered how hard it is to get endorsement work. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there are a lot of agents out there getting similar work for their clients, and a lot of those clients are competing for the same jobs. Or could it be the company concerned tries thro agents to get a personality to endorse, so then the payment game kicks in?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 22 Mar 2013, 20:38

Being the gf of G.C. sure made Escada happy, all that coverage, for free on tv. Smart move ! rabbit
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:12

All I know is that no amount of money would make me want to have that lifestyle. I like to go out and enjoy dressing up but making a living by attending store opening after store opening and parading down red carpets with people like the guy in the video yelling at me while I "pose" for the cameras sounds like my version of Hell.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:19

Indeed. In that previous vid, the reporter Reading said that she left quite soon, suggesting no reason to stay there any longer without G.C. and his paycard. And those girls are only hired to pose not to talk. geek
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:31

OofOof wrote:All I know is that no amount of money would make me want to have that lifestyle. I like to go out and enjoy dressing up but making a living by attending store opening after store opening and parading down red carpets with people like the guy in the video yelling at me while I "pose" for the cameras sounds like my version of Hell.

there are many more versions of hell
surely longer than those minutes
think at ppl with serious disease
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:36

I realize that It's Me. I was half joking but obviously not very well. Sorry!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:47

It really does sound like hell to me also. However I am not the type, I don't have a need to be in the lime light, I am a supporter. I always say that I am an Indian not a Chief.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:49

Me too Miss Mazy!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 22 Mar 2013, 22:21

Um... I haven't read all the posts here yet. Who's the hottie with Stacy?

Whatever this guy is saying, is more than casual. (The other hot guy behind SK in the top pic is interested, too). This isn't a staged or fake conversation.

But...

I'm looking at the way her hand/arm positions mirror his as he talks. And she looks right at his mouth or into his eyes. Neither of them has a problem being in the other's personal space. And in that pic of them walking through a doorway of some sort (leaving?) their feet/legs are almost in lockstep.

Can't wait to read this thread. :-) Probably nothing to see here, but Stacy is attracted to this guy, whether it's of any consequence or not. And they look comfortable together.

BTW, he seems to use his hands a lot when he talks (only judging from these few pics, of course) but the palms-down and hands almost in a fist indicate he's in charge/authoritative and that he's emotionally combative or confrontational. Some people call that passion.

Reading the rest of the thread now...

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 22 Mar 2013, 22:32

So, she already knew this guy, right? Maybe from her previous work in Berlin? If this was their first meeting, I'd say Stacy is receptive to, if not ready for, something new.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 22 Mar 2013, 22:49

Very interesting analysis. So how does it compare to the dinner on Saturday with GC?

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 23 Mar 2013, 08:50

She has a bit of a belly in that white dress. Especially in the pic of the guy with the blue shirt talking with his hands and she is looking down. For all the cleanses and workouts, I would think her stomach would be flat as a pancake. At least mine was until I had babies. Hmmm
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 23 Mar 2013, 10:34

She's got a sort of peplum thing going that may be what you're seeing?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 23 Mar 2013, 14:19

silly girl wrote:Very interesting analysis. So how does it compare to the dinner on Saturday with GC?

I don't recall any pictures with them (GC & SK) this close at that dinner, so it would be hard to compare.

In general, though, George and Stacy look more reactionary when they're together (s/he's doing that, so I'll do this). They've even looked complementary once or twice that I can recall. But I definitely have not seen what I would call 'in synch' between them.

I think what it translates to (again, IMO) is comfort and familiarity with George; attraction with this guy.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 23 Mar 2013, 14:57

"I think what it translates to (again, IMO) is comfort and familiarity with George; attraction with this guy."

As you say above......and this is quite a common experience for us red blooded gals too who are in serious relationships.
We can "connect" with someone else in an instant and feel stimulated while in their company.
Doesn't mean much.....but some people can misinterpret the reaction if inexperienced !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 23 Mar 2013, 15:41

Yep.

And I'm sure it doesn't do any harm for His Nibs to see pix like this.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 25 Mar 2013, 07:27

Katiedot wrote:She's got a sort of peplum thing going that may be what you're seeing?

what is a peplum thing?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 25 Mar 2013, 07:56

A peplum is when the top you're wearing (or a dress you're wearing) has sticky out bits at the waist.

I've just googled it and a better description would be "A short overskirt or ruffle attached at the waistline of a jacket, blouse". Have a look here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anway, it has the general effect of making the area around your stomach look bigger because it's sticking out from your body.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2