George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD

+65
annemarie
What Would He Say
Surfing
LizzyNY
Sevens
socimar
PigPen
Donnamarie
Hebe
Silje
Alisonfan
Rose
Pita428
happycat
Einstein
Way2Old4Dis
hathaross
ally12
Nicky80
ktsue2002
mel01
Mazy
Duffy
playfuldeb
Lighterside
aflower1325
Dior
cupcake
NotAvailable
Henway
fluffy
janieb
Cynisca
very vera
noodle
laetval
msadrienne
watching
amaretti
Atalante
phys major
LornaDoone
silly girl
party animal - not!
Best in Category
lelacorb
OofOof
fava
blubelle
cindigirl
MM
Joanna
theminis
macs
davidarochelle
Dexterdidit
Maggy
lucy
bamboochacha
Lakin460
Vi
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
69 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 Empty Re: George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD

Post by it's me Fri 20 Nov 2015, 22:26

complimenti
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 Empty Re: George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD

Post by it's me Wed 09 Dec 2015, 18:41

Cindy's tv interview

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 09 Dec 2015, 18:53

Well we have heard this story sooooo many times.  But it was funny to hear Cindy tell it in her own way and Conan's response.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 09 Dec 2015, 18:59

Yes Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Rande Gerber's Casamigos tequila GENERAL THREAD - Page 12 Empty Rande holding Casamigos business meetings on January 1, 2016

Post by party animal - not! Sat 02 Jan 2016, 01:11

.........well, sort of

No Cabo celebrity pix of the usual crowd this year so far.......Have a feeling His Nibs is still in the UK. Several friends seen arriving in London ahead of Christmas too......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 02 Jan 2016, 01:54

I think he celebrated New Year's Eve in Malibu.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 02 Jan 2016, 04:38

I wouldn't blame him they have finally moved into their new home . What better way to celebrate that and the New Year than with family and friends. It must be a very happy time for them, finally moving into the home they chose together.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 02 Jan 2016, 04:39

Pan which friends went to London?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sat 02 Jan 2016, 08:19

The Gerbers were in Cabo as usual, for both Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year. No George Crying or Very sad. From his comments on the Gerbers' Instagram pics, Ben Weiss was disappointed he couldn't be in Cabo this Christmas...it seems to have been their tradition these last few years.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 02 Jan 2016, 11:19

From what I see Ben wrote a great spot for lunch, I don't see where he is disappointed he couldn't be in Cabo.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 02 Jan 2016, 12:12

I was a bit disappointed because Casamigos still isn't available in Germany. I tried to send them a mail but it somehow didn't work. Then I wanted to order the tequila via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] one of the online shops Casamigos recommends on their site. And after I'd gone through all the order procedere I was finally told that they can't deliver to my address which as I presume is because I live in Germany. Before I had tried to order it via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but it didn't work either. So I'm a bit frustrated and give up at the moment...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 03 Jan 2016, 20:59

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 04 Jan 2016, 13:39

carolh, I remember Rande saying not too long ago that they were bringing Casamigos to Britain (or maybe London specifically.  Don't know for sure).  Wonder if you could order it through a supplier there???
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 04 Jan 2016, 14:14

Donna,
thanks for your thoughts!
I tried to order via amazon.co.uk and was told that they don't deliver it to my address. I guess it's because they haven't launched Casamigos in Germany yet, it was the same when I tried to order via Liquorama.com.
I just tried amazon.de and they've got a shop who seems to deliver the Blanco and the Reposado to Germany, but its price is so out of range: One bottle costs more than 100 Euro (about $110) that it's just too expensive, especially when you know it is in the U.S.

Well, never mind! One day I'll get it because either they decide to launch it in Germany as well or I'll get to a country where they sell it and I've got the time to go to a shop and get it...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 24 Jan 2016, 14:01

Casamigos, Harry Styles and Rande Gerber

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 16 Feb 2016, 23:26

No in Spain yet either.... When I go to Ibiza I will look for it, maybe there is on the most famous clubs but in Europe we will have to wait a little bit.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 08 Apr 2016, 04:01

Eight of the best bottles of Tequila, including George Clooney's latest venture Casamigos

Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 15 Apr 2016, 11:25

Cindy and Rande attended a Tequila tasting event in Los Angeles.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 15 Apr 2016, 11:37

Cindy so pretty and beautiful woman.I love hair and body figure.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Apr 2016, 23:36

From Augusta:

and

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 27 Apr 2016, 23:48

It is also Rande's birthday  today.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 27 Apr 2016, 23:53

George did say that Casamigos will probably be his most profitable business venture. I guess his hometown is trying to help him out! Very Happy Those drinks look very interesting!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 28 Apr 2016, 00:35

Cheers to Rande on his BD. That tequila drink is a very pretty shade of blue. I'd like to give it a taste. Hmmmm ......
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 28 Apr 2016, 02:47

We used to call a drink that color Smurf Piss!  It was really good!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 28 Apr 2016, 13:35

melbert... I'd love to know your point of reference regarding the color of SP!!  LOLOLOLOL!!

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 28 Apr 2016, 15:20

Lol , I don't know if I would want to drink it .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 28 Apr 2016, 16:21

Oh hell, I'll drink it.  I just want to know when/how melbert got her info.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 29 Apr 2016, 04:22

Blue Hawaiian Schnapps  -  yummo!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 30 Apr 2016, 15:52

I'll be right over... but still want to know how you know SP is blue??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 30 Apr 2016, 19:45

Bec they actually ARE blue !! Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 30 Apr 2016, 19:49

I had a blue drink once . Ma ma Mia . Troppo forte  .   Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 30 Apr 2016, 20:27

The last postings reminded me of checking the Casamigos' Instagram site.

Look at that picture!!!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 30 Apr 2016, 20:41

Nice suit  .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 30 Apr 2016, 21:52

Total yum!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 30 Apr 2016, 22:36

Wet tequila?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 05 Jan 2017, 06:27

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 05 Jan 2017, 06:46

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 05 Jan 2017, 07:38

OMG, this is funny!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 24 Feb 2017, 18:50

Another great casamigos instagram pic:

carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12