George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 9 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 9 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 9 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

+38
What Would He Say
Juliette Hardy
LORENZO_
Sylvia Cheevers
Evelyn Healy
Dior
Vox Populi
cupcake
Mazy
ktsue2002
lolo"layla"
playfuldeb
lucy
LornaDoone
Best in Category
Vi
janieb
theminis
suebee
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
party animal - not!
sarah ali
amaretti
melbert
OofOof
Barbara Garabedian
Atalante
noodle
Maggy
silly girl
Katiedot
lelacorb
Joanna
fluffy
NotAvailable
it's me
Love hides in his hair.
42 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 9 Empty Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Mazy Sun 10 Feb 2013, 06:53

zeynepyazici
This is excellent Very Happy
do you remember where you got that picture of George?
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 9 Empty Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 10 Feb 2013, 07:08

Thanks.
Yes,it was from The American film.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 10 Feb 2013, 07:33

Love it! I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 10 Feb 2013, 08:02

Very Happy Love it .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:25

I like it me too Smile

tell me
were you searching the same yesterday night glance?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 11 Feb 2013, 00:00

it's me wrote:I like it me too Smile

tell me
were you searching the same yesterday night glance?

Sorry,I don't understand your question.You know not good my English.Would you open your question for me..?
Question
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Feb 2013, 00:26

I was saying :
maybe they have the same
serious look

ciao! Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 11 Feb 2013, 05:41

it's me wrote:I was saying :
maybe they have the same
serious look

ciao! Hello!

Thanks I understood you....Smile Yes,they had same look...Smile

And at the end of...;

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 11 Feb 2013, 05:59

Too cute!

I love you
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Feb 2013, 08:40

what a dream !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Feb 2013, 08:42

so I send you that one

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Wed 13 Feb 2013, 21:44

zeynep l love it, they are a beautiful couple .

Last edited by cup cake on Wed 13 Feb 2013, 21:49; edited 1 time in total
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Wed 13 Feb 2013, 21:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote] zeynep your pictures are beautiful, l have seen her in Asi she was great , l hope Demir isn't jealous. Sofa bounce
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Thu 14 Feb 2013, 01:50

Did you miss them...? Sorry i did't make works long time because I have a new job... Very Happy I am busy..Smile
cup cake, where are you from...?

cup cake and all friend thanks your comment...I don't know maybe her husband is jealous her from George because they are very harmony...Smile

I know this my work no good a photoshopped because both pistures is hard for photoshopped but we need so a romantic scene... I love you

Last edited by zeynepyazici on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 16:19; edited 1 time in total
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Thu 14 Feb 2013, 02:55

This is better from last my work.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 14 Feb 2013, 02:58

Dashing couple. Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 14 Feb 2013, 03:27

amaretti wrote: Dashing couple. Very Happy
yes!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Feb 2013, 03:33

Congratulations on the new job, Zeynep.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:48

amaretti wrote: Dashing couple. Very Happy

Congrats on your job, Zeynep!

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 14 Feb 2013, 17:09

Congrats Z. Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Thu 14 Feb 2013, 23:13

They truly are a great couple , l to would love to see them in a movie together , an l already have a script on mind . They are the couple Coolio

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][[/quote]

Last edited by cup cake on Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:59; edited 1 time in total
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 14 Feb 2013, 23:15

tell us... tell us! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Thu 14 Feb 2013, 23:24

Well the story takes place on Saudy Arabia , Tuba is the youngest daughter of a sheik , George on the other hand works with her father he has a oil company . Tuba's father want's the deal with the americans an so does George . An they both come on a agreement which is if George agrees on marry Tuba the deal is done . Tuba is a free spirit girl who is in love with someone else , but her father comand's her to marry George . She can't say no to her father they are so many things in risk . Please apply if you would like to hear the rest of it .
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Feb 2013, 00:02

the best part seems not yet revealed

no?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 15 Feb 2013, 03:26

cup cake wrote:Well the story takes place on Saudy Arabia , Tuba is the youngest daughter of a sheik , George on the other hand works with her father he has a oil company . Tuba's father want's the deal with the americans an so does George . An they both come on a agreement which is if George agrees on marry Tuba the deal is done . Tuba is a free spirit girl who is in love with someone else , but her father comand's her to marry George . She can't say no to her father they are so many things in risk . Please apply if you would like to hear the rest of it .

This is a good story but this isn't a story for Hollywood because this story is arabesque.
"Tuba is a writer in a newspaper she is very rebellious.George is a very idealist lawer and Tuba's father is villain this story.He is a big business-man."
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 15 Feb 2013, 10:55

Well it's an independet movie , an George loves everything that has to do with politics , intrigue , love , hate money , cheating .
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 15 Feb 2013, 10:59

it's me wrote:the best part seems not yet revealed

no?
exactly it's me , you haven't yet hear the all story that's only a small sample cokesniff
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Feb 2013, 15:12

great
go ahead ! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 15 Feb 2013, 16:39

Those are from my friend for our.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 15 Feb 2013, 16:42

Did they breakup?
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Feb 2013, 16:49

amazingly well done!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 15 Feb 2013, 16:55

Maggy wrote:Did they breakup?
yes unfortunately...You know,they like two stubborn goats.

it's me wrote:amazingly well done!!!!!

I will tell your this comment my friend because this works belong him. Very Happy

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 15 Feb 2013, 16:58

No more Freedom/Harmony couple?

Shocked
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Feb 2013, 17:01

in that fictional script
right?

I want more pics!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 15 Feb 2013, 17:05

it's me wrote:in that fictional script
right?

I want more pics!
And in what else, sweets?

Lol!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 15 Feb 2013, 21:09

sadness

[/quote] Tuba is in love with someone else , he's name is lmad al Din he comes from a wealthy family too . But just like Tuba he has to marry someone else an that someone is no other then Tubas cousine Fatmah. Tuba is devasted by the news , she just can't believe what just happened how could he do this to her , with her own cousine , where did all the promise off love an comittment went. So Tuba decides to marry George out of resent. George on the other hand is trying to save what's left by his oil company . He and his partner Bob , think that the only way to save the company is the agreement with Tubas father . So George agrees too. Two people who are brought together by fate , will experience love for the first time in their lifes , a unique feeling that will change their lifes forever , that will bring two different worlds together an unite them as one . To be continued ........................
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 15 Feb 2013, 22:04

Niiice, Cup Cake. Am tuned in.

Your turn Zeynep, kill it.
you have good imagination too.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Feb 2013, 22:05

nice!!!!!

a unique feeling that will change their lifes forever

go ahead Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 15 Feb 2013, 23:18

The time for their first meeting has come , Tuba is told that she will meet her future husband he's coming to dinner , to celebrate their engagement . She dosen't know , what to do she excpected these day to be so different , while watching her reflection on the mirror she remembered the time she spend with lmad , an the plans they made for the future . At the exact same time George had a glass of whisky on his hand an was seated in the couch of his hotel room , when his friend told him : Are you sure of this . You know the minute we stepp are foot in that house , you can go back . ls it really worth it?
George : lt is worth it , this company is the legacy that my father left me an he's father before him .
Bob: l understand that the company is all your life , but .......
George then got up of his seat wore his jacket , an said :They are expecting us . we have to go.
ln the house of Tuba .
While in her room and wearing her black gown , tears came up from Tubas eyes , this was it she couldn't go back now . She camed down from the stairs at the exact time the front door opened an George and Bob entered, it was the first time that their eyes meet , George was standing there out of breath watching her coming down the stairs it seemd like an eternety until she stood in front of him .
To be continued .................................................
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 15 Feb 2013, 23:23

[/quote] These is their first meeting .
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 16 Feb 2013, 01:39

Oh my god my couple has other story from my story no longer.This story should be a wonderful serial in tv .
I want to a movie in Hollywood.Please George hear me please please....

This picture was from their wedding...Smile

and this picture is after years. (from my friend)

Last edited by zeynepyazici on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 02:29; edited 1 time in total
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 16 Feb 2013, 02:08

George is handsome with stubble or beard or shaven . I love you

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 16 Feb 2013, 02:18

amaretti wrote:George is handsome with stubble or beard or shaven . I love you
Yes yes yes... Love7
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 16 Feb 2013, 02:22

Wow!

Zeynep and Cup Cake, am speechless.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 16 Feb 2013, 03:21

Maggy wrote:Wow!

Zeynep and Cup Cake, am speechless.

Wink
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 16 Feb 2013, 05:42

amazing pic
fabulous!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sat 16 Feb 2013, 06:46

Oh my god zeynep is Timur bey , l love him , he's a great actor Love7

Because pictures are in harmony.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sat 16 Feb 2013, 07:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is the opening title song for the tv series of George and Tuba. The title of the tv series is Desert Rose .Close your eyes an imagine .Tell me if you like it ?
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 16 Feb 2013, 13:45

I adore it

the camera was surely the last kind
at the time

oh my
how much time!!! Shocked

about soundtrack
Ask George
I thing he is THE BEST ON IT

think at GNGL!!! cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sat 16 Feb 2013, 16:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]
George couldn't stop looking at her . he had never imagine that she could be so beautiful. Tuba's father Bashir intruduced them. George:Nice to meet you . Tuba: Nice to meet you too. She looked elsewhere , she felt embarresed just by looking on him. George felt embarresed an started talking to Bashir. After few minutes the table was sett , an they were called to sit at the table . George and Tuba were seated in front of eachother , they both felt uncomfotable. They avoided looking one another. Tuba made a big impression on him , but her sad green eyes made him wondered why was she doing something like this. Tuba just wanted to leave from there , to escape from this nightmarre she was living. Wondering that tomorrow this will just be a bad dream, an when she wakes up everything will be as it was. As the night procceded and the dinner had come to an end , Tuba and her aunt were in the kitchen Aisha was curious to find out what she thought about George .
Aisha: So what you think ?
Tuba: He's nice.
Aisha : Tuba this thing will pass, you will know eachother better , you may even love him. l know that it's hard getting married with someone that you don't know. But will time will come respect,then friendship ,afterwords companienship , and then love. Nothing will be easy , marriage is not easy , love is not easy.
At the exact time Bob and George are seated in the living room .
George : Bob can l talk to you for a moment?
Bob :Sure what is it ?
George: I never imagined her to be so beautiful, but is something that torments that pretty face , and l want to find out .
The dinner was over. George was in his hotel room by the balcony with a drink in his hand and thinking about Tubas melancholy eyes . While Tuba was in her bed , lost in her memories .
To be continued ......................................................
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next