Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Wed 27 Mar 2013, 18:36

Neutral

avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by it's me on Wed 27 Mar 2013, 18:49

granpa G?
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17181
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Wed 27 Mar 2013, 19:30

No,I like him beard....Smile


avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Sun 31 Mar 2013, 17:06

Don't forget this couple's harmony because they will be legend certainly one day.I believe this...Smile



avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Maggy on Mon 01 Apr 2013, 04:02

Endless dreams, love and harmony.

Love it!
avatar
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by amaretti on Mon 01 Apr 2013, 16:17

I really love the black and white photos .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Mon 01 Apr 2013, 19:19


Maggy wrote:Endless dreams, love and harmony.

Love it!
Yes,endless dreams.
Thanks for your comment.
amaretti wrote: I really love the black and white photos .
Me too...Thanks.
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 02:21

This is for us from Seyma.Seyma is my best friend I would not make photoshop because my computer dead.
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by it's me on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 05:49

oh noo
so no more computer??
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17181
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 04:05

it's me wrote:oh noo
so no more computer??

I'm so sorry...
I have, but it is mac and my programs work only in windows.... Sad
I was using photospace and Pic2.
It will fix I hope so...
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by amaretti on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 05:49

Nice photo . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by theminis on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 06:39

zeynepyazici wrote:This is for us from Seyma.Seyma is my best friend I would not make photoshop because my computer dead.

Woohooo the best Zey, love it..many thanks
avatar
theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Mon 08 Apr 2013, 03:12

Thanks...
I am happy because I used my brother's computer for this but he didn't know...Smile
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by theminis on Mon 08 Apr 2013, 03:17

Zey - so you are artistic and sneaky - great combination
avatar
theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Mon 08 Apr 2013, 05:24

theminis wrote:Zey - so you are artistic and sneaky - great combination

I am sneaky but whatever I do for you.
Thanks. In my opinion, they are always artistic all pictures.
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Mon 08 Apr 2013, 21:45

avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by cupcake on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 06:27

Zeynep once again you created beautiful pictures, they are very harmony as you say Superdupercool
avatar
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 359
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by amaretti on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 07:33

Yes very harmony. bounce

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by theminis on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 13:53

zeynepyazici wrote:

Now that is almost the perfect picture - I wont say perfection otherwise you may stop! and we don't want that - very nice work.
avatar
theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 17:05

Very very thanks everbody. I always want to be with my work in here if I have time and a computer.

avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Maggy on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 17:10

Love all of them, Zeynep!
avatar
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Mazy on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 21:14

That one looks real like they were both together excellant.
Zen
avatar
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2883
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by it's me on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 21:19

another nice job Very Happy
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17181
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Thu 11 Apr 2013, 02:48

Thanks dear friends,
I'm always in love with them....I am happy with your comment.

I made as this in past time.But this is new pic.
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Thu 11 Apr 2013, 03:27

As love.... Give Flowers
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by it's me on Thu 11 Apr 2013, 06:03

Give Flowers sweet!
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17181
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Thu 11 Apr 2013, 19:09

it's me wrote: Give Flowers sweet!

Yes,they have very sweet harmony.
Thanks for you love my this love couple. Smile
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Fri 12 Apr 2013, 22:11

They are as love. What do you think they about?



avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Sat 13 Apr 2013, 02:40


They are watching mutually.
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Sat 13 Apr 2013, 03:08

I always melt when this couple cluster with harmony in a picture.
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by playfuldeb on Sat 13 Apr 2013, 04:33

love this last one !! You are so good
avatar
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4929
Join date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by amaretti on Sat 13 Apr 2013, 05:25

Too cute. Love these pics Zey . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 17:00

playfuldeb wrote:love this last one !! You are so good

amaretti wrote: Too cute. Love these pics Zey . Very Happy

Thanks dear friends.They are wonderfuls.
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by amaretti on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 18:50

Oooh nice. Sexy eyes.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by it's me on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 22:15

yes!
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17181
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Mon 15 Apr 2013, 02:08

Yes, she is most beautiful from world's women one.(I' not sure, I wrote true this sentence.)


And today's work.


Last edited by zeynepyazici on Mon 15 Apr 2013, 02:15; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by amaretti on Mon 15 Apr 2013, 02:10

Oh yes great lips . Sexy. Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Mon 15 Apr 2013, 02:59

Give Flowers
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by it's me on Mon 15 Apr 2013, 05:48

Yahooooo Sexy!
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17181
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Tue 16 Apr 2013, 02:11

They are my dream's couple.
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 17:35


They are my love. Love2
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by it's me on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 20:28

Love4
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17181
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by lelacorb on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 21:57

I do not like these pictures simply because they are false and I (however unpleasant it may be) I love just the reality!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 22:10

lelacorb wrote:I do not like these pictures simply because they are false and I (however unpleasant it may be) I love just the reality!
This is your opinion.I have respect you for this.But please,you couldn't forget because these picture make only for fun.And we don't need reality in this fun.
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by lolo"layla" on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 11:59

zeynepyazici wrote:
lelacorb wrote:I do not like these pictures simply because they are false and I (however unpleasant it may be) I love just the reality!
This is your opinion.I have respect you for this.But please,you couldn't forget because these picture make only for fun.And we don't need reality in this fun.

your pics are beautiful and some times more beautiful then some real ones, never stop doing them a lot here like them ,zeynep. Thumbs up!

Your name is beautiful . Very Happy

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 943
Join date : 2010-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Maggy on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:30

I agree.

Keep making your pictures Zeynep. I love you

avatar
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:42

lolo wrote:
zeynepyazici wrote:
lelacorb wrote:I do not like these pictures simply because they are false and I (however unpleasant it may be) I love just the reality!
This is your opinion.I have respect you for this.But please,you couldn't forget because these picture make only for fun.And we don't need reality in this fun.

your pics are beautiful and some times more beautiful then some real ones, never stop doing them a lot here like them ,zeynep. Thumbs up!

Your name is beautiful . Very Happy
Many thanks dear my friends.I love you (my friends)... I love you I love you I love you
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 18:39

Shocked
avatar
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 929
Join date : 2012-11-21
Location : IN NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by it's me on Thu 18 Apr 2013, 21:33

right
what a strange looks! Shocked
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17181
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by amaretti on Fri 19 Apr 2013, 01:48

Maybe they are looking at something .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum