George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings

5 posters

Go down

Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings Empty Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings

Post by LornaDoone Fri 23 Nov 2012, 01:25

Halle Berry's ex and current fiance fight on Thanksgiving

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry was hospitalized Thursday after a Thanksgiving Day fight with the actress' fiancée.

Authorities responded to the 1100 block of North Doheny Drive just after 10 a.m. and transported Aubry to Cedars Sinai Medical Center. According to an LAPD source, Aubry suffered fractured ribs and bruising to his face.

While it's unclear what started the altercation, a police source said Berry's fiancée, French film actor Olivier Martinez, "apparently gave back more than Gabriel dished out." Martinez injured his hand and neck, but it wasn't immediately clear if the 46-year-old required medical attention.

The actress and Aubry are currently in a custody battle over their daughter, Nahla. A judge recently ruled that Berry could not move to France permanently with her child.

According to LAPD sources, Aubry came to Berry's house to drop off their 4-year-old daughter when Aubry and Martinez got into a fight. Berry witnessed the beginning of the fight when Aubry pushed Martinez, and then ran to call 911, a source said. Nahla did not witness the fight.

Aubry has been booked for battery, police said, with bail set at $20,000.

After news of the confrontation, a judge issued an emergency protective order against Aubry to protect Berry, Nahla and Martinez. Aubry was ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from them. The order will be valid until Dec. 3.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8895416

This situation just gets nastier and nastier! Aubrey makes his living with his face - if he's permanently scarred there may be more lawsuits in the making.

I feel bad for the little girl that's for sure!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings Empty Re: Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings

Post by theminis Fri 23 Nov 2012, 02:41

True - I also think Halle Berry is a piece of work, in that she has been trying to get permission to take the little girl to France, which is unfair on Aubrey as its been noted he's always been a hands on father, that's where seperations get tricky.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings Empty Re: Looks Like Even Celebs Can Have Sucky Thanksgivings

Post by fava Fri 23 Nov 2012, 04:56

I think Olivier Martinez used to be a boxer--so wrong person to pick a fight with.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 23 Nov 2012, 07:52

Too true Fava
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 23 Nov 2012, 18:00

Oh my Martinez was a boxer Oh my . Well I have a friend who sent Halle Berry a Christmas ham a few years ago .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 25 Nov 2012, 03:33

I heard they were speaking in French and Aubrey must have said something nasty either about Martinez or more likely Halle in French and then shoved Martinez.

JMO based on what I'd read in the past about how this has gotten nasty with Aubrey even making derogatory racial comments toward Halle.

Of course, I wasn't there but that's what I've read about the situation. Guess it all can be taken with a grain of salt, except the beat down that Aubrey got. Hard to deny you got your ass whipped when you end up in the hospital with bruised ribs and your face mashed up.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 25 Nov 2012, 05:42

Don't worry it's an american tradition for families to fight on Thanksgiving. Who knows what is really going on with HB, but IMO she comes across as a controlling Bi-ch, he was fine as a long term relationship, great as a baby daddy, but now she doesn't want to share. How long till her relationship with "The man of the moment" ends like all the others?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down