George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life

+2
theminis
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life Empty Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Nov 2012, 11:24

Well, who doesn't? Is this becoming, like, the ultimate vanity to get George to portray people in your life? I mean, I don't even have manager but I want George to play someone in the film version of my life!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney for Susan Boyle blockbuster

21 November 2012

Scottish singer Susan Boyle’s life story is to be made into Hollywood blockbuster. And she wants hunk George Clooney to play her manager.

Susan’s compelling rags-to-riches story has already been turned into a musical.

And now insiders say it will be turned into a big budget film after Susan signed a deal in the US.

She said she wants star Clooney to be in the film.

She told The Sun: “It's wishful thinking. But it's Hollywood… anything can happen."

The musical, I Dreamed A Dream has been a huge success on tour starring Elaine C Smith.

The musical is based on Susan’s autobiography The Woman I Was Born To Be.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life Empty Re: Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life

Post by theminis Wed 21 Nov 2012, 11:47

Well I want George to play my husband in a tele-movie about my life, now just to have to do some creative editing of my life to date, to make it seem more interesting and plausible!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life Empty Re: Susan Boyle wants George Clooney to play her manager in film biopic of her life

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 Nov 2012, 12:04

Headline: 'George Clooney to play Simon Cowell'

Mmm.................don't think so!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Nov 2012, 13:00

Thumbs up! finally the musical!!! Woo hooo!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 22 Nov 2012, 03:11

George playing Susan's manager - boring.

George playing Susan? I'd go see that!

Brahahahaha!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 22 Nov 2012, 03:48

And Susan would LOVE to "play" with George, I'm sure! But, Donny Osmond might get in the way! hahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Nov 2012, 04:01

Hahaha! Was thinking the exact same thing, Lorna!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down