George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic   EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic   EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic   EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic   EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic   EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic   EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic   EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic   EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic   EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic

2 posters

Go down

Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic   Empty Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 Nov 2012, 08:52

As if Su-Bo wasn't enough, now Amy Winehouse's father is in on the act:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic

24 November 2012

Amy Winehouse's father Mitch wants George Clooney to play him in a movie about the late singer's life. The late singer's father - who shares the 'Ocean's 12' star's silvery hair colour - is adamant any studio taking on the project should make sure they recruit someone "handsome" for his role.

When asked if the film was still in the works, the former taxi driver said: "I dare say ... who's going to play me, George Clooney? I mean they've got to get someone good and handsome. But they'll probably end up with Ray Winstone or someone like that knowing my luck."

It had been rumored Lady Gaga could play Amy - who was found dead in her London home in 2011 - in the movie, but while Mitch likes her as a person, he isn't sure she's right for the role.

He told BANG Showbiz: "I mean Lady Gaga, if she wants to come and audition for it... I've met her parents a number of times, she's a lovely girl and all this stuff like, prawns on her head, when she goes home she doesn't wear raw meat on her head.

"Her mum says she puts her sneakers on and her tracksuit and sits on the couch and eats chocolates like everyone else. She's a nice kid and her parents are just ordinary Italian working class people and she loves her mum and dad and she loves her grandparents.

"She's the same as Amy - she's a nice kid, very nice young lady. She still can't play Amy though"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic   Empty Re: Mitch wants George Clooney to play him for Amy Winehouse biopic

Post by Bidbod Mon 26 Nov 2012, 09:00

You took the words out of my mouth Katiedot. Good Grief!

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down