George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists

3 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists Empty Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists

It's hard to remember that Stacy Kiebler got her start as a professional wrestler with the WWE. Since leaving the sport in 2006, she has become an accomplished model, competed on Dancing With the Stars (finishing third on season two), tried her hand at acting on both TV and film, and, most notably, began dating one of Hollywood's most sought-after bachelors: George Clooney.

Even so, Keibler recently told E! News that marriage and kids aren't on her mind yet; instead, she's doubling down on her career. She recently snagged the role of host of Lifetime's upcoming reality show, Supermarket Superheroes, a competition for aspiring food product inventors. She's also partnering with Valspar paints to promote their Love Your Color Guarantee Project benefitting Habitat for Humanity.

Keibler has even volunteered through the charity building homes for families in need. "I got in there with my hard hat and my nail gun and was totally in the trenches," she says, "To see the pride on their faces to know that they were going to have a place to call their own was just so rewarding to me," she says.

The star, 33, talked to Parade.com about how she handles stardom, her strategy for nailing red carpet fashion, and how she likes spending her free time—when she can get it.

On dealing with the papparazzi.
"I just don't really focus my energy on it. If they're there, they're there. I can't really think about it too much."

On whether she'll ever return to Dancing With the Stars.
"This season I wasn't able to because my schedule is a little too crazy, but I never say never."

On getting gorgeous for the red carpet.
"For me, it's always about finding that dress that I feel really comfortable in, because I think when you feel comfortable in your own skin, then you exude a certain kind of confidence."

On how she spends free time at home.
"When I'm home, I like a cozy, comfortable, calming space. I like my home to be somewhere where my friends can feel like they can put their feet up on the couch and for it to feel like really easy living. I really love to have my friends over, cook dinner for them, catch up, and spend quality time with quality people in my life. I'm casual all the way."

On her humanitarian efforts.
"I've been volunteering and doing things like that since I was a young girl, so it's been part of my life growing up. It doesn't need to always be money. It can be your time, it can be clothes, it can be blood. Whatever it is, I think it's important energy flow that needs to happen in the universe. I think everybody needs to give back."

On her goals for the future.
"I'm starting to develop my own healthy snack line, and I'm doing more things with the different charities that I'm involved with. I'm on the corporate advisory board for after school all-stars and I also just set up a trust so that I can raise money for different organizations that help with childhood obesity. I have my show and I have lots of other projects in the works. I'm very career-driven, so my focus and my energy has been into that."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists

Post by silly girl Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:29

Wondering if this will be in Parade magazine this weekend. It is usually in the Sunday papers here. This article does seem like a rehash of other quotes.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on Dealing With the Paparazzi and Staying on the Best Dressed Lists

Post by OofOof Thu 08 Nov 2012, 18:46

Actually this article sounds like a rehash of things George says---love to be casual at home and surround myself by friends, not interested in marriage and kids--not even thinking about it because I'm career driven, and then promoting her involvement in charities...

Having said this in a decidedly snarky tone I will admit that since these are probably the questions she's asked all the time, it must get tiring to answer them so often. And, what is she going to say? Yeah, I want to get married and be a stay at home mom but George doesn't approve so I'm sticking with my story?

I just saw all the latest pics of her including the I voted pic and the Barrys Bootcamp pics and I have to agree, she is soooo thin. Feel a bit sorry for her because she looks like she rarely eats, works out for hours a day and parties most nights. I work out once a day but not obsessively and I like to eat. I like going out With friends but the majority of my calories do not come from shots.

This site has been good for me. I wouldn't trade my life for hers and feel more grateful to have the life I do. Just can't imagine the pressure she and all women whose livelihoods depend on how they look and how sexy they appear must be. Let's face it, if she didn't look the way she does, he would not have been interested. And I know, I don't know that for sure but hey...look at all his last hookups...they're all carbon copies.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down