George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare?

+3
cindigirl
Lakin460
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? Empty Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare?

Post by Katiedot Wed 18 Jul 2012, 12:43

Methinks somebody will be crying into their new york mini bagel chips . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples

By: Amy Copperman

What's the likelihood that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are made for each other? How well-matched are Bachelorette Emily Maynard and her suitors? According to San Francisco dating site Soul2Match, it's written in their head shots.

According to the site, compatibility is based on shared values, which can be detected in facial features. Drawing on the age-old observation that long-term couples tend to resemble each other and the studies that show we look for ourselves in potential mates, Soul2Match uses biometric software to analyze facial features and bone structure in order to predict soulmate-ness. While the technology doesn't take into account color (as in race and hair color aren't accounted for), the software scans the faces of the potential lovebirds for shared features, which the founders believe strongly correlate to shared personality traits and values. Hey, we've conjectured on Hollywood love based on much less evidence.

According to the site, a compatibility score of at least 70 percent is deemed a great match. For context, Soul2Match found President Obama and Michelle have a score of 84 percent (No wonder--did you see their adorbs kiss-cam moment?!), while Kim K and Kris Humphries have a score at just 27 percent (Similar initials just doesn't cut it.). Let's hop aboard the Wild Assumption Express and take a look at the compatibility scores of some of Hollywood's hottest romances. Will Miley and Liam make it to the altar?! Has eternal bachelor George Clooney finally found the supermodel made for him?! Do RPatz and KStew share the same dull expression that will stand the test of time?! I can barely contain myself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? Empty Re: Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare?

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Jul 2012, 13:00

Well we've noticed the lack of compatibility in their photo ops, so this just strengthens that observation. Thanks, Katie. Interesting post.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare? Empty Re: Dating Site Predicts Compatibility of 12 Celeb Couples: how do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler fare?

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 13:08

If we can see a photo of Stacy without that rehearsed smile and pose in her eyes, I think we might get a better comparison. Mainly in her eyes, IMO she doesn't express any emotion whatsoever. Just constant joviality and nobody's that happy all the time.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 19 Jul 2012, 00:13

cindigirl wrote:If we can see a photo of Stacy without that rehearsed smile and pose in her eyes, I think we might get a better comparison. Mainly in her eyes, IMO she doesn't express any emotion whatsoever. Just constant joviality and nobody's that happy all the time.

Unless they are smoking something......but then again you get the munches and we know Stacy would never do that.....but then again she does cleanse......so..........
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:20

So who wants to be the first to volunteer to send in THEIR pic with one of G, to find out who is truly compatible? LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:22

I saw you raise your hand and step forward Davida!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:24

"Crying into their bagel chips" - 10 out of 10

It's 34% higher than I would have guessed, if that makes her feel any better.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:39

Melbert,
Well actually I COULD look at all of my pics and send in the one that most resembles G. Of course since the pics look completely different from each other, I have plenty of choices. And then with all of the money and skill in the world, I could get clips of all of my TV and film work. Then I'd really have plenty of choices. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down