Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by hathaross on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 17:29

Everything is being so fast... We will have to wait to have a public announcement.

url=http://www.toofab.com/2014/03/12/report-stacy-keibler-pregnant-married-jared-pobre-news/][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Joanna on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 18:06

If it's true....It's great news IMO.
avatar
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19216
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s ex Stacy Keibler is pregnant

Post by Catie on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 18:40

George Clooney’s ex Stacy Keibler is pregnant

George Clooney’s ex Stacy Keibler married tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre after just eight months together – and sources tell us she is secretly pregnant.

Keibler married Pobre in an intimate beach ceremony in Mexico on March 8, less than a year from her split with Clooney.

Keibler, 34, and Pobre, 39, have been friends for five years but didn’t start dating until this past fall.

Pictures of their nuptuals appear in this week’s People magazine, with no mention of the pregnancy. The photos for the People spread are carefully posed, apart from one picture on the contents  page which reveals a sizeable bump.

She told the magazine that they were on a family vacation in Punta Mita, and they surprised their families by announcing they were getting married.

“We felt we wanted to put our money, energy and time into our intimate family and [share] this really special bond, special moment and special memory just with them. There’s just so much love,” said Keibler, who wore a custom Monique Lhuillier dress.

When asked about the pregnancy, Keibler’s reps declined to comment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Catie
Getting serious about George

Posts : 76
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 19:07

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!

Show of hands. Who here is surprised?

Anybody...? Anybody.

Bueller...? Anybody...? Surprised? Bueller...?

Way2Old4Dis
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2281
Join date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by silly girl on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 20:47

W2O4D just made me snort.... lol

I don't think anyone will be shocked but there is no confirmation....she has tweeted again but just a "thanks" to People for the photos....


Last edited by silly girl on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 21:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar...)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3299
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Duffy on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 20:59

Methinks she'll need to wait another week til after the People wedding photos are in everyone's faces, before she'll announce she's pregnant. Can't drop 2 bombs in one week. Need to space it out a bit to keep up the interest level, even if it's completely obvious. Don't think People will splash out again for a baby announcement photo shoot, but there's always Us Weekly and all the others who might.

Oh no, does this mean there will now be baby product placement pap pics on the way too? Oh no, no, no... facepalm

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by NewFanForever on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 21:48

I hope its true...I see her with 2 or 3 kids actually. Why Not?

It will be a beautiful family/child...they are both so goodlooking.

Careers are not that great. iMo

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 307
Join date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Joanna on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 22:09

What's the joke ?
A new life is nothing to laugh at.
It's a precious gift which is not gifted to everyone.

Grow up women !
avatar
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19216
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by annemarie on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 22:18

I think she should have kept the pregnancy a secret like the wedding if she didn't want it to leak out. I hope if this is true she has a healthy baby.

annemarie
It's all gone a bit Clooney!

Posts : 5190
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Joanna on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 23:05

As I understand it, it's only a rumour due to someone thinking they saw a "baby bump" in a wedding picture.

Anyway, it's quite normal at their age to start a family quickly. She'd be considered an "old mother" here,
with considerable dangers.

And it is 2014 not 1914.
avatar
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19216
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by cupcake on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 23:11

lf she's pregnant l hope she has a healthy baby , good for her .  Superdupercool 
avatar
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 359
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 23:21

Joanna wrote:What's the joke ?
A new life is nothing to laugh at.
It's a precious gift which is not gifted to everyone.

Grow up women !

The joke is the orchestration and the publicity machinations, not the baby. Nobody is laughing at "new life."


Way2Old4Dis
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2281
Join date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Duffy on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 23:29

I don't think any of us have an issue with her getting married or having children...all the more power to her. Hope she's happy if it is indeed what she was looking for. However, the constant publicity-seeking behaviour is the part that seems ridiculous to me. I'm one of the people who have had trouble believing anything that has come out of her mouth since she started going out with George. I find her very disingenuous and out for what she can get, any which way she can find it. Some people admire that behaviour in other women, but I have no respect for it. I believe she knew exactly what kind of a relationship she was getting into with George, and that it was simply an opportunity for her to get further up the celebrity ladder on someone else's merit, because I just don't see any discernible talent of her own. I hope she's happy now, because regardless of what she said when she was with George, I think it's fairly obvious she always wanted to be a wife and mother. I just wish she'd go away and celebrate her new life quietly instead of trying to promote herself at every angle. Seems rather crass.

And with that, I'll shut up now and go back under my rock.  Smile

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by NewFanForever on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 23:47

Duffy wrote:I don't think any of us have an issue with her getting married or having children...all the more power to her. Hope she's happy if it is indeed what she was looking for. However, the constant publicity-seeking behaviour is the part that seems ridiculous to me. I'm one of the people who have had trouble believing anything that has come out of her mouth since she started going out with George. I find her very disingenuous and out for what she can get, any which way she can find it. Some people admire that behaviour in other women, but I have no respect for it. I believe she knew exactly what kind of a relationship she was getting into with George, and that it was simply an opportunity for her to get further up the celebrity ladder on someone else's merit, because I just don't see any discernible talent of her own. I hope she's happy now, because regardless of what she said when she was with George, I think it's fairly obvious she always wanted to be a wife and mother. I just wish she'd go away and celebrate her new life quietly instead of trying to promote herself at every angle. Seems rather crass.

And with tht, I'll shut up now and go back under my rock.  Smile

This is just my view...there are only a handful of Celebrities at the moment that people are interested in GC being one.

Stacy...doesn't have to go out and seek publicity iMo...and the reason why magazines will pay for her pics and interviews is that people are interested in her I know I am and would buy the mag.

Just look on this forum the interest shown in her on her thread!

I looked up definition of a Celebrity...Someone who commands some degree of public fascination and influence in day-to-day media. Good or Bad.

I know GC commands my attention!!...lol..


Last edited by NewFanForever on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 23:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding.)

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 307
Join date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by LornaDoone on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 23:54

Duffy you made me snort with your going back under your rock comment.
avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by watching on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 00:43

Like we didn't already call it!!
avatar
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : A padded cell somewhere

Back to top Go down

Pobrecito!!

Post by silly willy on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 08:32

Joanna wrote:What's the joke ?
A new life is nothing to laugh at.
It's a precious gift which is not gifted to everyone.

Grow up women !

The joke is she's a total sell-out. "Look at me!" I wonder how DUPED Pobrecito feels???

The People magazine gig is so 'in your face Clooney.' "Look people -- now I'm married!" Given his past and the little we know about Jared, it's unlikely he wakes up thinking 'I'd like to sell my wedding pictures to People Magazine'.

But somebody did -- Keibler is so manipulatively smart, and desperate for publicity and celebrity and attention.

This is the last comment I will make about SK because this is supposed to be a forum about Clooney (and she was in his life, ok) -- but who really gives 2 hoots about her other than her wrestling and Clooney fans?

We're her audience. And she knows it.




silly willy
Getting serious about George

Posts : 89
Join date : 2013-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Dior on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 09:44

Does anybody remember her hilarious attempts trying to dress up like the future First Lady?

Now that George is dating a woman who is all that she will never be, it might bug her a little, and in between all her tears of joy there might be a few little secret tears of envy.
She made so many efforts to (at least) look classy, then failed, not good for such a big ego, no no.
And it is not that long ago, when she was smiling all over her face because she was such a happy bunny being the girlfriend of George Clooney.

It was a very smart move from George to choose a classy, successful career lady after Stacy, she doesn't look to good in comparison to Ms. Alamuddin.

Those were my 2 cents on her latest media circus show and of course I wish her the very best for her new life.  Very Happy
avatar
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Rachel on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 11:32

@Dior - It was a very smart move from George to choose a classy, successful career lady after Stacy, she doesn't look to good in comparison to Ms. Alamuddin.


First, it might look like GC is dating AA but its still not confirmed.
I think your comment is misogynous and degrading women who are not successful like AA.
Its is very cheap and shows a lack of character if a man chooses to have a woman beside himself because she has a very good reputation to clean his own dating history.
I never liked Stacy and the way she earned her money with wrestling etc. but she is not the only woman in the world doing that.
She has done a lot openly but do we know the way, how sadly in our society women still climb the ladder in a discrete   way - does that make them more "Classy"
I'm objective enough to see both sides and GC is a grown up. He decided to date her and she gave it a try - why not, almost every young single woman would give it a try.

So she is not the bad, not classy girl and he the good classy guy, just because we all here adore him - we need to be objective.

If AA is dating him do you think it is because of love at first sight, I'm sure not but rather because GC has decided it.
So what makes a woman classy to me are her thoughts before she decides dating a man.
Do you think she would date a man at his age looking a lot older if he were a simple barrister or would even allow herself to give it a try - we and he will never know because he is GC.

Sincerity and loyalty no matter how hard, like his mother - that's what makes a woman classy in my eyes and not her successful career.
I know a lot of beautiful successful women but in private life they are dominant bi.... the reason I as a man would choose to remain a bachelor.
Media circus - isn't George's whole life been some kind of Media Circus
Let's see if he is able to get out of his old pattern or if he will always date women looking like having a date with daddy.

For Stacy, she was lucky enough to move on and I think thats not easy after being with GC.
I wish them all the best and that people will get over her past and give them the chance to look forward and move on.

Not for bad @Dior - just my opinion  This big
avatar
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Posts : 137
Join date : 2012-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Carla97 on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 12:12

"It was a very smart move from George to choose a classy, successful career lady after Stacy, she doesn't look to good in comparison to Ms. Alamuddin."

Well I think it was a smart move.
But
Always a but
this comparison smart - not so smart women doesn´t necessarily do good for him. Many women (who are not barristers) can find it offensive. Yet, those who are lawyers can find it irritating too, because emphasis is on "big names" yet lawyers are suppose to treat each client the same. People are equal before the law. So any statements her being busy because "important client" may not work.

Then to Stacy.

Well, if Baby news true congratulations!

I´ve never been fan of hers, no. But
(I know this is GC site and not hers and maybe it's getting to the point where threads about her should be killed here) anyways,

She wasn´t alone in the relationship, dating G. G also had her as a girlfriend for 2 years. It´s a long time to be with someone you don´t want to be with. So let´s assume he liked her.

Now she is married to another man. Social media works for her and press picks it up, unlike some other tweeters or bloggers posts. Doesn´t work the same way for A listers. They lose creditability exposing they lives the same way in social media or press.

In a way she wins. With resent news; marriage and pregnancy, she can maintain the interest on her own. Depending on a script. But possibilities favor her. It can open up new horizons and audience for her, being open about new marriage (both youngish, first time to have a family) and being pregnant. She will tackle the same issues every married/pregnant woman is tackling. So her situation is relevant and interesting to them, without questions (he is so old, she is so young or both are both, too old or too young to have kids). It is possible that he (her husband) can play his role in this social media saga just perfectly. All the elements are there. Depends on how they use them, how it ultimately will turn out.

Marriage and parenting is a big deal. If she opens up on how to stay in shape, how to maintain the spark... marriage isn´t a bliss nor parenting, how the baby is developing... women will never get bored hearing and reading about it, she can go far...

IMHO  cheers 


avatar
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by annemarie on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 12:33

I don't understand the comparisons, George chose to date these women so he must have liked them. As for him cleaning up his image not that it needs cleaning. I doubt she will help to some she will just be another high class beard. Someone who wants more fame people think the strangest things. I wish Stacy and her husband all the best. I also hope that if George and Alam are dating I hope it works and they both are happy .

annemarie
It's all gone a bit Clooney!

Posts : 5190
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Carla97 on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 13:15

You are right he didn´t only chose to date but made them his publicly known girlfriends. That is something. In order to have that he had to have some interest level on them, even developed feelings for them. Right? It´s not like these women set him up for something. Impossible. I think.
avatar
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by NewFanForever on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 13:20

I have thought about this quite a bit...and iMo GC is not a dating snob.

In other words he dates women he finds attractive...regardless of status, income..or personal behaviour.

In a way this is to be admired meaning...he doesn't give a xxxxx what people think as long as he likes her!

Just Saying.

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 307
Join date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Dior on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 14:58

Rachel, I did not not degrade anybody, it was Keibler's decision to prefer mud wrestling over studying and not mine.
In my opinion she was degrading women by selling her body for pictures in cheap underwear or obscene posing in childrens dresses with a lolly and her butt hanging out, instead of doing something with a sense in it. She is a bad example for how to make a quick buck.
In comparison to her I can call almost everybody a classy lady, who doesn't wave her semi naked butt at the cameras.

Also I didn't talk about somebody cleaning his reputation.
George doesn't need that, he can do whatever he wants, he will always come out smelling of roses because people like him and he knows how to play the game.

I am the last person on earth who would be able to degrade woman and you call me misogynic, if that wouldn't be so sad, I would take it as a joke.

You do not need to answer this, as you did not even understand my first comment and I am not in the mood for a silly discussion. My comment was just a sidekick to the big media love fiest and the tears of love and joy.

But you can take a note for the future, I do compare whatever I want to whatever I want without being misogynic and the only person who can stop me is Katiedot by banning me from this forum for telling my unwanted opinion.

Have a nice day, Rachel.
avatar
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by lelacorb on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 16:11

From what I've read in this tread I knew only one thing, many of you think George a fool who has spent his life with stupid women who did not. You have a very bad opinion of him!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Rachel on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 16:42

@Dior, I need to apologize if I've hurt your feelings that bad!
I better don't want to know how all George's Exes would feel reading what we are writing about them - but it's what we are here for.
And if we don't agree, we should be able to discuss like adults do.
Maybe I misinterpreted your comment, then I need to apologize.
Still I don't think we should allow ourselves to judge people by their profession.
Not all People have the brain and the money to visit a University and study for 8 semesters and then still you need to be lucky to find a job.
I'm not fond of her past but I'm not willed to throw any stones at her!

Ive never asked you not to share your thoughts/opinions - I respect everyone's opinions - but please allow me the same - Btw. I've taken the note!

It seems the way I've written the last post puts a bad light on GC or AA - that's absolutely not my intention - it so happens that you get misinterpreted.

Please feel free to discuss if it's not clear.

Hoping Katiedot will need not bann anyone of us for sharing opinions in a polite way.

For George @NFF looking back at George's dating history, I'm the last to call him a dating snob. All the woman look like he was with them because he liked them and I believe he also liked Stacy.
I believe he is a person who stands behind his actions and all women are equal to him.
If he is dating AA then because he wants it and likes her - he has never needed a graduated woman at his side - he is GC but I'm sure he wouldn't mind her profession.
But his pattern are women middle  thirties - I'd love to be proven wrong.

Anyway I'm getting close to Off Topic

Just this last one - @Dior George smelling of Roses OmG please at least choose Old English Spice or something like that xoxo


Last edited by Rachel on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 16:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
avatar
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Posts : 137
Join date : 2012-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Dior on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 17:26

Apology accepted.

What about sandal wood?

Very Happy
avatar
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by NewFanForever on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 18:34

Rachel wrote:@Dior, I need to apologize if I've hurt your feelings that bad!
I better don't want to know how all George's Exes would feel reading what we are writing about them - but it's what we are here for.
And if we don't agree, we should be able to discuss like adults do.
Maybe I misinterpreted your comment, then I need to apologize.
Still I don't think we should allow ourselves to judge people by their profession.
Not all People have the brain and the money to visit a University and study for 8 semesters and then still you need to be lucky to find a job.
I'm not fond of her past but I'm not willed to throw any stones at her!

Ive never asked you not to share your thoughts/opinions - I respect everyone's opinions - but please allow me the same - Btw. I've taken the note!

It seems the way I've written the last post puts a bad light on GC or AA - that's absolutely not my intention - it so happens that you get misinterpreted.

Please feel free to discuss if it's not clear.

Hoping Katiedot will need not bann anyone of us for sharing opinions in a polite way.

For George @NFF looking back at George's dating history, I'm the last to call him a dating snob. All the woman look like he was with them because he liked them and I believe he also liked Stacy.
I believe he is a person who stands behind his actions and all women are equal to him.
If he is dating AA then because he wants it and likes her - he has never needed a graduated woman at his side - he is GC but I'm sure he wouldn't mind her profession.
But his pattern are women middle  thirties - I'd love to be proven wrong.

Anyway I'm getting close to Off Topic

Just this last one - @Dior George smelling of Roses OmG please at least choose Old English Spice or something like that xoxo

Just clearing up...I said GC in my opinion is not a dating snob.

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 307
Join date : 2014-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by LizzyNY on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 20:01

My only problem with Stacy is that she seems to see personal relationships as career moves, and all the publicity about her marriage (and possible pregnancy) does nothing to change my mind. I think any man she's involved with would have to question why she is really with him.

That being said, I hope they're both very happy and can go away and live their life where I don't have to see them.

Duffy - Is there room under your rock for another Stacy non-fan?
avatar
LizzyNY
On an all-time Clooney high!

Posts : 4666
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by annemarie on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 20:18

Stacy wants fame bigger than being the former wrestler, which until she met George is all she was known for. She tasted it with George and still wants it selling the wedding pictures keeps her out there we are talking about her and her probable pregnancy. She will fade away eventually because she has no talent to speak of.

annemarie
It's all gone a bit Clooney!

Posts : 5190
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by party animal - not! on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 20:24

She could make a huge difference herself just by making it known that she's donating her fee for the article in People to charity..........

party animal - not!
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8805
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by happycat on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 21:07

@ LizzyNY. I could not have said it better! On another note- why does she say they wanted to put "all their money, energy, and time" into an intimate ceremony and then sell the interview and pictures? Just doesn't ring true.
avatar
happycat
Clooney virgin

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Duffy on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 21:56

@Lizzy - sure, always room for more, but we might need to get a bigger rock because once the baby product pics start, there could be more screaming and running toward the hills.  Laughing 

@PAN - I'm sure I've heard the saying that 'charity begins in the home.' Unfortunately, I think it might have become Stacy's motto.

Sorry, not usually quite this cynical or bitchy about people, but I'm having real trouble seeing anything not self-serving in any of her actions over the past several months.

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by LizzyNY on Thu 13 Mar 2014, 22:32

@ Lelacorb - Sorry if anything I said upset you. I don't think George is a fool - far from it - but I do think sometimes he has chosen women more for convenience or companionship than "love". That's not to say he didn't have feelings for them- of course he did, but not enough to commit to anything permanent. Of them all, I think Stacy was the most aware of this and used him to promote herself into a career. I'm glad he moved on .
avatar
LizzyNY
On an all-time Clooney high!

Posts : 4666
Join date : 2013-08-28
Location : NY, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by silly girl on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 16:14

People just confirmed with an exclusive....another hollywood baby boom...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3299
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by it's me on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 16:39

congratulazioni Very Happy
avatar
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 17182
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by marysunshine on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 16:41

Oh Lord..did she really say this ..(from People)

Keibler shared the happy news on social media Monday. “Look what we’ve got cooking! A Bun’dle of love!” she wrote along with a photo of her baking bun.

Stay tune folk. Miss, or rather Mrs "I'm an expert on soooo many things" ( health food, women's health, exercise, cleansing blah blah blah) will soon be telling all pregnant women what they're doing wrong, and how to improve the pregnancy experience. Can Stacy maternity clothe/baby clothes /pregnancy supplements be far behind?

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by happycat on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 20:28

LMAO at the oven photo! I guess something was needed to create a dramatic (false) sense of surprise. Go for the "awww" factor
avatar
happycat
Clooney virgin

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by silly willy on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 21:12

Desperate she is for fame, I tell ya. Selling her own stories. Anything, anything. Jared ought to be hushing her with "enough already, babe." As someone else noted, People mag must have owed her rep a favor, big time.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Posts : 89
Join date : 2013-03-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 22:09

That oven has not been used for anything except that photo.

Way2Old4Dis
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2281
Join date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by theminis on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 22:13

So she has a sense of humour - or is at least trying to with her bun in the oven pic yet the haters still hate. Remember when she was quoted saying that she sees herself as a stay at home Mum (well her wish is about to come true). While other ex's are krav magging all over every dude they meet, at least one of the Clooney ex's is trying for a happy every after.
avatar
theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 22:51

That's not humor, IMO. It's spin. And it's disingenuous. If you're pregnant when you get married after a short relationship, so the fuck what, if that's what you really want. There's absolutely no need for a "surprise announcement" or any attempt to make people think it's anything but what it is. The fact that she's playing the PR game even now just makes the point that Jared/marriage/baby are sharing a line on the priorities list with "public attention."

Way2Old4Dis
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2281
Join date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by LornaDoone on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 23:40

Well all celebs seek celebrity and to achieve it they go for media attention.  It's not like she hasn't been doing this for years.  She just got more high profile whilst dating George.  She'll always have that *asterisk by her name - *George Clooney ex-girlfriend.

A gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do.

Who in her fan base would care that she's preggers before marriage?
avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Way2Old4Dis on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 23:48


Who in her fan base would care that she's preggers before marriage?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "Not one of them."

I just think it's high time Mr. Ex-Girlfriend of George Clooney reels her in, or his baby will be known as "Not the Child of George Clooney."


Way2Old4Dis
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2281
Join date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by LornaDoone on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 00:09

Ah now I get it. Thanks for clarifying Way.
avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by What Would He Say on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 00:23

Dunno...was it Jesus or Buddha that said...

Making your way in the World today takes everything you've got....

Girl just doing what she knows how to do ... just like the rest of us?


Last edited by what would he say on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 00:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : must remember 2 xD in Budddddha)
avatar
What Would He Say
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2181
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by melbert on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 00:30

what would he say wrote:

Making your way in the World today takes everything you've got....

Theme song from Cheers!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19273
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : George's House

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by theminis on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 00:32

Too funny Mel, you beat me by about 3 seconds, love Cheers, recognised the lyric straight away
avatar
theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by What Would He Say on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 00:52

So not Ali, Buddha or Bill Shakespeare.... scratch 





avatar
What Would He Say
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2181
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Katiedot on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 02:20

But close, WWHE, close.

All the same,what's wrong with her announcement? She's c/d list celebrity who can still get stories into People magazine. This is what she's been like for as long as we've known her, so I'm not really surprised at her announcement.

If your income depended on getting yourself mentioned in gossip magazines and the gossip magazines are still willing to write about you (despite the fact you don't seem to have done anything of note since your a-list boyfriend dumped you a year ago), would you say no?
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacy Keibler's Pregnant With First Child!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum