Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by socimar on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 19:15

lamby wrote:By Socimar:
"It is not ahameful nor shocking, I merely stated that someone had brought it up after the pictures of Cannes but I HAD NEVER NOTICED IT until the picture of today. It was a statement and not being critical. That's all!"

What a crock of shit. Just you being you, I guess. Pointing out one nasty-assed comment after another.
Good for you, Socimar. There are others like you.
Misery loves company, as they say.

By Socimar:
"once he told her that "you don't conquer Hollywood with a pout" "

Um, where is the audio/video? Geeze, ya'd think someone would have picked up on that. (I read it in here, I did not "research it")

Also, 'the gossip' that was written regarding George's staff is just that, gossip. Just because it suits your fancy, doesn't make it true, and your stating it as fact is just as ridiculous.

Enjoy your picnic. Glad you're getting out and enjoying life.

Lamby,
your choice of language is always so exquisite and chic! What a lady and what class!
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Katiedot on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 19:24

Right, before we get into another argument, can I please re-iterate that everyone is entitled to post their opinion AND [this next bit a lot of posters have problems understanding] that everyone is entitled to disagree with what's posted.

What no one is allowed to do is swear at another poster or start with the name calling.

Are we clear on that?

Disagree by all means, but please do so politely. If you can't, then please log off.

Thanks
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by socimar on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 19:41

lamby wrote:By Socimar:
"It is not ahameful nor shocking, I merely stated that someone had brought it up after the pictures of Cannes but I HAD NEVER NOTICED IT until the picture of today. It was a statement and not being critical. That's all!"

What a crock of shit. Just you being you, I guess. Pointing out one nasty-assed comment after another.
Good for you, Socimar. There are others like you.
Misery loves company, as they say.

By Socimar:
"once he told her that "you don't conquer Hollywood with a pout" "

Um, where is the audio/video? Geeze, ya'd think someone would have picked up on that.

Also, 'the gossip' that was written regarding George's staff is just that, gossip. Just because it suits your fancy, doesn't make it true, and your stating it as fact is just as ridiculous.

Enjoy your picnic. Glad you're getting out and enjoying life.

So...who is "What a crock of shit. Just you being you, I guess. Pointing out one nasty-assed comment after another" since it was ELISABETTA CANALIS who said it!


Elisabetta Canalis su Chi fa un'intervista rivelatrice: "anch'io ho la cellulite"

Alle giovani che potrebbero invidiarle un fisico da modella, Elisabetta dice di essersi data alla cucina asiatica (riso e soia) e di andare a cavallo ma aggiunge di avere difetti come tutte, compresa la cellulite, e di non prendere le sue immagini e il suo lavoro come una realtà ma come un cartone animato.

this is the article where she talks about her cellulite
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and in an old article on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Di questa settimana è la messa a nudo della cellulite della soubrette Elisabetta Canalis. Davvero inimmaginabile.

They are all in Italian but I will not translate for you guys anymore. Now I am going to my barbacue.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lamby on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 19:53

First of all, "what a crock of shit" was directed toward Socimar's statement, not she. I wouldn't do that. Nope.
I don't give a damn if Eli herself said that she had cellulite.
In fact, I give her props for saying so.
What I have a problem with is Socimar continually and constantly pointing out everything she can get her mitts on that's negative, which somehow, in her mind, justifies her rampant disdain for Eli.

Hope that explains it.

Sorry to disrupt your plans, Socimar.

lamby
Getting serious about George

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lamby on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 20:02

One more thing...

"What a lady and what class!"

You've got that right, sweetie. Hug1

lamby
Getting serious about George

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lucy on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 00:18

Have noticed that SteveO seems to get more attention when dating EC than when not. Don't know if this is a fact, since the only time I read anything about him is here on EC thread. Wish I had her cellulite problems! Kinda miss bettabuns, SK seems boring by comparison.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by socimar on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 00:28

lamby wrote:One more thing...

"What a lady and what class!"

You've got that right, sweetie. Hug1

yeah....right!!! I believe you must have failed class/behaviour towards other bloggers 101.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by MM on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 01:03

Speaking of cellulite, I have a bad case of it on my buns. So, Betta, if it will boost your self-esteem, I will wear my TITANIC THONG, and pose for BBW (Big Beautiful Woman). My culo is bigger than your culo, carina.
avatar
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 992
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Cincinnati, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by socimar on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 01:40

Katiedot wrote:I would caution against turning assumptions into facts. We don't know that he told Elisabetta to smile on the red carpet. If I remember rightly, that was just something a poster said she thought he said by lip reading.

That could well have been what he said, but it could also be wrong.


The Pouting Canalis and George Clooney ordering Canalis to smile were recorded from Studio Aperto (a TV program in Italy) and uploaded on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Studio Aperto: Canalis musona
Studio Aperto: Canalis pouting
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney ordina alla Canalis di sorridere
George Clooneys orders Canalis to smile.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by The next mrs clooney on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 01:46

Not sure what the videos prove. If you notice he actually moves his mouth twice indicating he is saying at least two words not just the word smile. Even if he did say smile he is not saying anything that you quoted earlier.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lelacorb on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 06:47

The next mrs clooney wrote:Not sure what the videos prove. If you notice he actually moves his mouth twice indicating he is saying at least two words not just the word smile. Even if he did say smile he is not saying anything that you quoted earlier.

I do not think that George was talking to Ely to smile because she was already smiling without saying that he and very visible in the movie. The Ely is annoyed with her face when the reporter asked her when they marry (a question that has haunted for two years!) For which he also had reason to be annoyed. Sometimes it serves the critical capacity, but unfortunately is not a gift for all
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lelacorb on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 06:56

socimar wrote:
lamby wrote:By Socimar:
"It is not ahameful nor shocking, I merely stated that someone had brought it up after the pictures of Cannes but I HAD NEVER NOTICED IT until the picture of today. It was a statement and not being critical. That's all!"

What a crock of shit. Just you being you, I guess. Pointing out one nasty-assed comment after another.
Good for you, Socimar. There are others like you.
Misery loves company, as they say.

By Socimar:
"once he told her that "you don't conquer Hollywood with a pout" "

Um, where is the audio/video? Geeze, ya'd think someone would have picked up on that.

Also, 'the gossip' that was written regarding George's staff is just that, gossip. Just because it suits your fancy, doesn't make it true, and your stating it as fact is just as ridiculous.

Enjoy your picnic. Glad you're getting out and enjoying life.

So...who is "What a crock of shit. Just you being you, I guess. Pointing out one nasty-assed comment after another" since it was ELISABETTA CANALIS who said it!


Elisabetta Canalis su Chi fa un'intervista rivelatrice: "anch'io ho la cellulite"

Alle giovani che potrebbero invidiarle un fisico da modella, Elisabetta dice di essersi data alla cucina asiatica (riso e soia) e di andare a cavallo ma aggiunge di avere difetti come tutte, compresa la cellulite, e di non prendere le sue immagini e il suo lavoro come una realtà ma come un cartone animato.

this is the article where she talks about her cellulite
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and in an old article on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Di questa settimana è la messa a nudo della cellulite della soubrette Elisabetta Canalis. Davvero inimmaginabile.

They are all in Italian but I will not translate for you guys anymore. Now I am going to my barbacue.
This is an own goal Socimar for you, you have published the article to say anything bad about her but you did not understand that you have spoken well because a woman like her (nice with a nice body) has no problem telling everyone that it is a woman with cellulite and how many!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by socimar on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 13:05

The next mrs clooney wrote:Not sure what the videos prove. If you notice he actually moves his mouth twice indicating he is saying at least two words not just the word smile. Even if he did say smile he is not saying anything that you quoted earlier.

The video does not prove anything, the audio (in Italian) does.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Katiedot on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 13:23

So you're saying that in Italian George is telling her to smile? He can actually be heard saying that?
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by The next mrs clooney on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 14:50

I don't hear George on the audio at all. Plus, she was already smiling so why would he tell her to smile??
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Aly on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 14:54

Katiedot wrote:So you're saying that in Italian George is telling her to smile? He can actually be heard saying that?

Socimar not the one who saying that but the Italian site who make the clip about GC and Ec while they where together !it's her own people/country who were commenting about her pouting in Video and G telling her to smile in another , you can hear in one of them the person speak "zmileeeee" as they were sure that what G told her on the red carpet !capito ,huh ?

why being so harsh on Socimar she just remembering things that she saw not making stories out of nowhere! , i didn't hear her calling" EC the nasty cellulite girl "she was only making notice of the pics and "really there was lelcorb who was making SK stretch marks so big fat deal i didn't hear any of you say anything about it ???or it has nothing to do with women beauty or self confidence or any of this zzzzzzzzzz , speaking about two faces ! Twisted Evil
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by silly girl on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 14:57

I do remember seeing the video at the time and thinking to myself "why is he telling her to smile when she so obviously already was?" Maybe he was so used to telling her to smile that it was habit.....

I don't hate either girl....I feel sorry for EC and a bit for SK...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3299
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by bellybaby on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 15:36

Steve and Eli actually looked very good together, imo. He's just such a moron, and I have a problem with women who purposely go after morons. I don't think anything good will come of it, and I wish that Eli would have gotten wiser living in LA, not the other way around. And looking at their body language - they're walking together, but not "together" - staying apart because of the paps?

ANd was that a pic of the wedding?? OMG, soooo beautiful! I would love to have a wedding like that!!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by The next mrs clooney on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 15:42

Aly wrote:
Katiedot wrote:So you're saying that in Italian George is telling her to smile? He can actually be heard saying that?

Socimar not the one who saying that but the Italian site who make the clip about GC and Ec while they where together !it's her own people/country who were commenting about her pouting in Video and G telling her to smile in another , you can hear in one of them the person speak "zmileeeee" as they were sure that what G told her on the red carpet !capito ,huh ?

why being so harsh on Socimar she just remembering things that she saw not making stories out of nowhere! , i didn't hear her calling" EC the nasty cellulite girl "she was only making notice of the pics and "really there was lelcorb who was making SK stretch marks so big fat deal i didn't hear any of you say anything about it ???or it has nothing to do with women beauty or self confidence or any of this zzzzzzzzzz , speaking about two faces ! Twisted Evil

Questioning the validity of someones post is not being harsh. If you quote someone then it needs to be that the person has said it which doesn't seem to be the case. I know you and Socimar love to bash Eli together but that doesn't mean everyone has to agree with you. You need to pay attention to how you respond to peoples comments because you are outright nasty when people don't agree with you. It's fine to disagree but try to be respectful to others when disagreeing and stop turning every comment into a competition between Eli and Stacy.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by bellybaby on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 15:48

I do remember having discussion about G telling/ or asking Eli to smile, and I think it was at the Cavali show (the video above?). Most of us, at that time, agreed that he seemed to prompt her to do this....alot.

Also, looking at that montage of G and Eli, what a difference in the way they reacted together vs. him and SK - especially at the VFF. He seemed really happy (proud) to be with her. IMO, haven't seen anything like this with SK.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lelacorb on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 16:12

[quote="socimar"]
The next mrs clooney wrote:Not sure what the videos prove. If you notice he actually moves his mouth twice indicating he is saying at least two words not just the word smile. Even if he did say smile he is not saying anything that you quoted earlier.

What they say in the video is what I want you to believe and not lip-reading and the only thing certain is that he utters a few words and not one
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lelacorb on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 16:24

Aly wrote:
Katiedot wrote:So you're saying that in Italian George is telling her to smile? He can actually be heard saying that?

Socimar not the one who saying that but the Italian site who make the clip about GC and Ec while they where together !it's her own people/country who were commenting about her pouting in Video and G telling her to smile in another , you can hear in one of them the person speak "zmileeeee" as they were sure that what G told her on the red carpet !capito ,huh ?

why being so harsh on Socimar she just remembering things that she saw not making stories out of nowhere! , i didn't hear her calling" EC the nasty cellulite girl "she was only making notice of the pics and "really there was lelcorb who was making SK stretch marks so big fat deal i didn't hear any of you say anything about it ???or it has nothing to do with women beauty or self confidence or any of this zzzzzzzzzz , speaking about two faces ! Twisted Evil

I do not think that Stacy is fat, but she's a woman who has to struggle hard to maintain her weight (if you look at his picture in a bikini has stretch marks and this happens only to those who gain weight and then lose weight), I believe that she is big boned if you look at the picture has the largest basin of George.
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lucy on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 17:00

I'd take either one of their bodies anyday! EC's bowed legs, or SK, height and big bones, can only imagine what life could be like without a step-stool to reach things! Or a butt I'd want to show off, well maybe not as much as bettabuns.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lelacorb on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 17:18

lucy wrote:I'd take either one of their bodies anyday! EC's bowed legs, or SK, height and big bones, can only imagine what life could be like without a step-stool to reach things! Or a butt I'd want to show off, well maybe not as much as bettabuns.
I do not complain of my body, I am in shape only thing I lament is that every year that passes I grow!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lucy on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 17:26

Enjoy it before gravity takes over lela!
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lelacorb on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 18:22

lucy wrote:Enjoy it before gravity takes over lela!
The force of gravity works on us the day we learn to walk and continues to work down every moment of our lives, so I think that whoever has her tits were still in the same place where 15 years have boobs .... plastic!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Katiedot on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 18:54

Aly wrote: Socimar not the one who saying that but the Italian site who make the clip about GC and Ec
Not only do I understand, but that's actually my point! Nobody knows what George said to her because nobody heard him. For all we know he could have turned to her and said 'flibber, flobber, flabber' (although of course that's unlikely).

The point is not to take a story and turn it into fact.

Aly wrote:"really there was lelcorb who was making SK stretch marks so big fat deal i didn't hear any of you say anything about it ???
Then you weren't paying attention. Not only did several people comment on it, I actually deleted her post for being offensive and warned her not to post those pictures again.

But why would that even be relevant to this conversation? I believe that it's wrong to be nasty about anyone without reason. It's not ok to be nasty about Elisabetta just because some people are nasty about Stacy.

It's particularly wrong when there's no reason to be nasty. Why mention Elisabetta's cellulite? Was it suddenly a hot news story? No. It was just a comment on a website that Socimar wanted to share. Funnily enough, Socimar only ever finds the negative comments made about Elisabetta to share with us. Quite amazing really isn't it?

lelacorb wrote: if you look at his picture in a bikini has stretch marks and this happens only to those who gain weight and then lose weight
Sigh. Here's another person who wasn't paying attention. Someone on this forum very kindly explained to you (twice, I think) the reason for stretchmarks and that reason is hormonal. It isn't to do with the amount of weight you gain and lose but the hormones your body is pumping out and how your skin reacts to those hormones.

That's why women tend to have stretch marks more than men and why you only start to get the from puberty onwards, when you begin producing these hormones. If you think about it, a baby more than doubles in size in a year but doesn't get stretch marks.

I can't agree or disagree with you about whether she was fat then thin then fat again because I've no idea if that's true. I think that if she's been modelling and acting from such a young age it's more likely that she's always been slim but I can't be bothered to go searching for pictures of her when she was fat so I could well be wrong.
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Aly on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:50

KD i just enjoy your anatomy of conversation whether i like or agree w/u or not .

i just can't find any nasty word about EC Socimar said . plus really i think GC was telling EC to zmile ! i can see it and whole Italian medias too or back in time we would had a lot of articles of CHI and Elisabetta friend in magazines to clarify it, Elisabetta loves to be up to date and play with G fans like a little girl!

that was Socimar on ec
then pic #7 she definitely is showing signs of cellulite which people remarked in Cannes but I did not see it at that time,
t is not ahameful nor shocking, I merely stated that someone had brought it up after the pictures of Cannes but I HAD NEVER NOTICED IT until the picture of today. It was a statement and not being critical. That's all!

as for TNMC no one can be as nasty as you when someone only like to be different ! and i just don't like to bash EC for no reason, i discuss what "i see &say it "and it seem that you some time say only lies about EC but you want every one just to agree with you but not me i only fellow my heart and my brain .sometime i see i was wrong , a lot of time you seem the one wrong!
well i just have freedom to compare and make my statement of what i see and you don't have the right to give me instructions /directions better give it to yourself !
if my words DID"TWO FACES " hurt you it just might be truth for you , OUCH .... Twisted Evil
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by The next mrs clooney on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 23:11

Aly you have just proved my point about how nasty your comments are, good job, keep showing your true colors!!!!!!!
To be two faced one mean that I would be saying one thing to one person and one thing to another. My point of view stays the same not matter who I am talking about.
I resign myself to the fact that you are simply a nasty and rude person and it shows so much in your responses. Obviously you need help but are not willing to accept it, best of luck to you as you will need it if you approach life with the same nasty attitude your display on COH Good night
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Aly on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 23:42

BLAH BLAH BLAH .......YOU ARE THE NASTY PERSON ! NOT ME .and THANK YOU

THAT'S FOR YOU Embarassed , now once agin you directing ALL THE BAD WORDS TOWRDS ME AND NOT BEING OBJECTIVE I GUESS THAT SAY WHAT KIND OF QUALITY YOU ACTUALLY HAVE and what kind of a woman you are, THAN K YOU !"


Last edited by Aly on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 23:51; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by socimar on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 23:43

Aly wrote: Socimar on ec
then pic #7 she definitely is showing signs of cellulite which people remarked in Cannes but I did not see it at that time,
t is not ahameful nor shocking, I merely stated that someone had brought it up after the pictures of Cannes but I HAD NEVER NOTICED IT until the picture of today. It was a statement and not being critical. That's all!

Thanks Ali for printing what I actually said yesterday which I did not think it was offensive to EC. Lamby attacked me like a rabid dog that I stared at the computer screen for a few minutes in total shock; I could not believe what she wrote about me and the names she called me. Anyway I got my revenge today because Italians have now started to pick up on those photos and remarked that Elisabetta looks unhappy and like a mother walking her child.....and they all made remarks on the cellulite on her inner thigh, exactly the way I saw it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Mom Canalis" holding at bay his Steve-O: Elisabetta Canalis papped in Hollywood with her love (PHOTOS)
Published June 25, 2012

Looking at these pictures, it is clear that that Elisabetta Canalis does not look so happy to spend the day with the "crazy" Steve-O and a mysterious friend. The tattooed stuntman continues to hang out like a little boy on a free outing with mom Eli always ready to follow him closely: the American paps from JustJared prefer to focus on the beautiful Sardinian and carefully scrutinize every inch of her body. And let me say thank you to them, because they caught a small area of ​​the body of Eli slightly flaccid: look at her inner thigh ... hurray, there is a divine justice! She can't be always beautiful, rich, famous and hooked up with a cool boyfriend...... well now even now the cool boyfriend is gone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by The next mrs clooney on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 23:47

Aly wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH .......YOU ARE THE NASTY PERSON ! NOT ME .and THANK YOU

So sad. I will pray for you Aly.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Aly on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 23:54

oh , better pray for your self ! and check mental doctor too !i don't need your prayers you need it ! to be a good lady instead of nasty to others who don't agree with you !
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:00

Sad sad sad!!!! What a tortured delusional existence you lead. Breaks my heart to think someone is so much in pain. Gonna pray for you anyway Aly. Hopefully someday soon you will seek the help you need.
Ciao!!!
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Aly on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:04

SHUT UP TNMC only in your dreams Razz !

so the Italians picked JJ pics they are so fassssssssst ! they even make words about the strange body language notice i said the same when the hands pics tweet came ! interesting... i don't see her happier than she was with G at all
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:06

Aly so disrespectful to tell someone to shut up. Shows your level. Hope u enjoy it down there.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Aly on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:12

And it's so right when said to some one offensive with no reason and annoying with no point as much as you are TNMC! it's only rude when said to with no reason "i tell you be objective and you give me all the bad describes you can" or headed towards a good person and you insulted me or you don't read your posts , do you need help ... reading it ?

don't worry i have a great quality ,worry a bout your self and reread your posts please to know your quality !


Last edited by Aly on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:14; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:14

Sleep
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Aly on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:16

shut up again and i already forget about you and start to speak about the thread you are the one love to fight with me !LOL.
but for your level you don't seem have high one ,sorry !
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by silly girl on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:18

Please Please stop ....there is no need to fight.....life is too short to argue like this.....I know everyone has an opinion but there is no reason to keep sniping at each other....be happy my friends.....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3299
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Aly on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:23

i give you green SG, yes i hope some one understand that without calling people things instead of having discussion!
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by The next mrs clooney on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:28

silly girl wrote:Please Please stop ....there is no need to fight.....life is too short to argue like this.....I know everyone has an opinion but there is no reason to keep sniping at each other....be happy my friends.....

You are right silly girl but i do have an issue when someone tells me to "shut up" and implies I am mentally ill.
avatar
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Aly on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:39

oh , i done that after you insisted being nasty to me with no one single word on the thread subject !

just ignore me please i don't like wasting my time with you in fights ! thanks again for your insults !
avatar
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lucy on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 03:31

Whenever someone implies that someone I love,like, are going to hell, makes me reply see you when I/we get there, is all these insults to one another really worth what? Enjoy they both of you and what you contribute to this site. PEACE
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lamby on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 04:40

Socimar,
"Lamby attacked me like a rabid dog that I stared at the computer screen for a few minutes in total shock; I could not believe what she wrote about me and the names she called me. "

Rabid dog? Really? Don't flatter yourself. You sound demented.

Show me the names I called you, oh wait, you can't, because I didn't. But yet again, because you say it doesn't make it so.

Aly,
You really don't see that you are the one who can't handle a differing point of view. I get it. A fruitless endeavor to say the least.
And I thought I overuse the exclamation point. The major difference is that I generally use it when I find something hysterically funny, as in HAHAH!!!!
There's nothing remotely funny, snarky or even sardonically witty on this thread. It is simply hateful

TNMC,
You have the patience of a saint.

I will now give my opinion as to how Eli is living her life, which is what seems to be the issue here.
It's her life. She is entitled to live it anyway she pleases and if that doesn't suit some of you, then well too fucking bad. See? I used a curse word and in no way directed it at any individual. Again.

Class? Let's talk about class. Let's review the Elisabetta threads and see just how classy they and the posters that have a very real desire to hurt someone and their family are.
Oh wait? We can't. There is no class in any of it. None.

Do you have families? How would you like to have some anonymous poster disparage your loved ones, or yourself? Are you perfect? I know I'm not. Why the hell do you harp constantly on a woman who surely did nothing to you personally?

Why can't you see what's clearly written here? You are blinded by hatred, that's why. And TNMC is right, it's just plain sad.

The only reason I've posted the few times I have is because what I see is the incredible, unrelenting bashing of another woman and those who'd oppose your views about her. She dated George Clooney, so freaking what! Get over it.




lamby
Getting serious about George

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Katiedot on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 06:34

OK.

I'm so upset and ashamed of all of you. Is this really how you think grown adults speak to each other??? And don't even think of trying out the "she started it" excuse: when has that ever been justifiable for bad behaviour for anyone over the age of three?

As Elisabetta is no longer part of George's life she should be no part of ours either. Who cares what she's wearing, where she goes, who she's dating or what she looks like? This is a GEORGE CLOONEY fansite, not a site for his girlfriends so go and find something to post about him for a change.

Because you can't follow the rules for this forum and play nicely I'm now closing this thread. I hate to do this because I know we like to talk a bit about about his girlfriends long after they're gone and I prefer to keep all options open for everyone but after this, you give me no choice.

If in the future she does anything worth mentioning here, send me the details by PM and I may add it to this thread but not allow comments.

The rules for behaviour on this site are clear and written here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I expect everyone to follow them.

Basta! No more Canalis on this forum. Is that clear? You want to talk about her, set up your own hate site for her.

PM me if you have any questions.
avatar
Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 13224
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum