George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve

3 posters

Go down

Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  Empty Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Dec 2011, 11:41

Ah yes, it is the silly season for pointless polls and quesionable quizzes. Here's another one. I know why I posted this (HUGE pic of George at the link) but you've got to wonder why a so-called business publication is running this story.

From International Business Times

Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve

By IBTimes Staff Reporter | Dec 16, 2011 02:25 PM EDT

Jennifer Aniston comes out on top again, beating the likes of Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie.

Aniston topped the polls again, this time via Yahoo!/OMG!. The poll asked over 1,000 voters which celebrity they would most like to kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Smooch this man!

Aniston topped the list of female celebrities with 22 percent. She beat Halle Berry who placed at second with 18 percent and Scarlett Johansson with 17 percent. In the final slots were Angelina Jolie with 13 percent and Megan Fox with 12 percent.

As for the men, George Clooney is the most lusted after New Year's Eve smooch. He topped the list with 28 percent of the vote, beating out Johnny Depp who got 27 percent. Ryan Reynolds came in third with 18 percent. Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling rounded off the list with 12 percent and seven percent.

This has been quite the year for Jennifer Aniston. Her box office hit "Horrible Bosses" came out in 2011 to great reviews. Aniston showed off her comedic chops playing the sex-obsessed dentist opposite actor Charlie Day.

In May 2011, Aniston began dating actor Justin Theroux and has been pictured looking happy and in love with her new beau.

The Telegraph conducted a poll of the most sought after celebrity body parts. Under the category of the most sought after body shape, Aniston placed in the top three alongside Penelope Cruz and Gisele Bundchen. She was also recently voted "The Hottest Woman of All-Time" in a Men's Health poll.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  Empty Re: Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve

Post by it's me Sat 17 Dec 2011, 12:57

love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve  Empty Re: Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney Voted Most Smoochable Celebs for New Year's Eve

Post by melbert Sat 17 Dec 2011, 17:49

it's me wrote: love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2 love1 Give Flowers2

That needs to be repeated It's Me!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 12:21

Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you

ok!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Dec 2011, 17:22

Thank you!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down