George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston

+19
phys major
melbert
NotAvailable
Cinderella
The next mrs clooney
adgran
playfuldeb
Lakin460
LornaDoone
it's me
cindigirl
lovelylois
Aly
EEOsandy
silly girl
davidarochelle
dobbiebros
hathaross
lelacorb
23 posters

Go down

George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston Empty George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston

Post by lelacorb Thu 28 Jun 2012, 17:39

GEORGE CLOONEY & JEN ANISTON
TOGETHER!!

What happens in Switzerland, doesn't stay in Switzerland ... especially when George Clooney and Jennifer Aniston get on a private plane ... TOGETHER!

It all went down at the Lugano Airport, where Clooney and his GF Stacy Keibler boarded a fancy private jet ... followed by Jen and her BF Justin Theroux.

Pretty shocking ... considering we haven't seen Cloon and Aniston in the same place since Jen divorced George's BFF Brad Pitt ... back in 2005.

Since Clooney and Pitt are tight, it could be a sign Brad and Jen have buried the hatchet. On the other hand it may have nothing to do with that at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 29 Jun 2012, 12:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected title)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston Empty Re: George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston

Post by hathaross Thu 28 Jun 2012, 18:40

Great!! Thanks. Just see it. I LOVE JEN!!! SHE´S GREAT!!! Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston Empty Re: George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston

Post by dobbiebros Thu 28 Jun 2012, 19:17

My God, folks; it`s Stacy but not Jen

dobbiebros
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 28 Jun 2012, 19:24

What were G&SK doing in Switzerland? Transferring planes or scoping out locations? Or having a "kiss-kiss romantic dinner?"
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 28 Jun 2012, 19:34

JA is in the top photo going into the plane...

I think the airport is easier to get into and out of and is on the border of Italy and Swizterland.....not far from Como....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 28 Jun 2012, 19:55

So is this SK&Jen's first meetup? Did they have fun with G????
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:00

davidarochelle wrote:So is this SK&Jen's first meetup? Did they have fun with G????

I just tried to find the picture, but couldn't. There was a picture during awards season of Jen, George, and Stacy together. I believe it was at a pre-Oscar party.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:05

EEOSandy,
Thanks, and I'll take your word for it. Now, for the 2nd part of my question . . .
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

George Clooney shares private jet plane with Jennifer Aniston Empty George sees Jen before Brad?

Post by Aly Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:18

TMZ has some new exclusive shots of Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux, Stacy Keibler, and George Clooney boarding a private plane out of Switzerland the other day. Click here to see. The photos aren’t dated but Jen and Justin landed back in LA on Monday. Those photos are here. Keibler tweeted a photo of herself at a Yankees game on Tuesday - click here for that. So it would seem that these TMZ shots were taken at least before Monday.

Because on Tuesday night George was reportedly in England having dinner with Brad Pitt. According to E! they had dinner outside London at an Italian restaurant - no ladies, just men drinking gin and tonics and martinis.

So...

Does it come up?

Does George tell Brad he just saw his ex-wife and her man? Is it all civil and lovely? Or do they avoid that altogether? And if they do talk about it, does Brad go home and tell the Jolie? They all claim to be above it, naturally. I wonder if celebrity men are like real men that way in that they forget the gossipy details we all wish they’d remember to pass on. Does that ever happen to you? Jacek will go somewhere and run into someone and he’ll come home and forget and it’ll trigger maybe a week later and I’ll be like, what was he like, what were they doing, what did they say about this and that, what was she wearing, did she look good or and how long is her hair now, and he’ll stare back at me blankly and have nothing to contribute. It’s incredibly frustrating.

But Jacek isn’t an actor. Actors are vain, narcissistic, self-absorbed, and terribly petty by nature. Most of them notice, I promise you they notice. Most of them. These two? When you get to their level? Either they notice a lot more, because they are the best, or they don’t have to notice anymore, because they are the best. I haven’t decided which.

Anyway, you know I love old photos so much. And I know you love it too. Gossip Nostalgia! So I thought I’d post some old photos of Jen with Clooney when she was still married to Brad. Here they all are out for dinner in 2002 at Mr Chow and hanging out in Lake Como with the Oceans team in 2004. Matt Damon and Luciana were there too. Again that would have been right around the time Brad was working on Mr & Mrs Smith.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:20

From Us Magazine today
Jennifer Aniston Reunites With George Clooney on Private Jet
CELEBRITY NEWS
JUNE 28, 2012 AT 12:00PM
BY JUSTIN RAVITZ
Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux, George Clooney, and Stacy Keibler

Maybe this double date flight will work out a little better.

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux hitched a ride on a private jet with George Clooney -- and Stacy Keibler was long for the ride, too!

New photos at TMZ show Aniston, 43, Theroux, 40, Clooney, 50, and Keibler, 33, all boarding the same private jet in Switzerland on Wednesday. No word yet on where the famous foursome were headed.

PHOTOS: Jen and Justin's matching style

Famously buddy-buddy with Aniston's ex-husband Brad Pitt, Clooney has not been spotted out and about with the Horrible Bosses actress since the mid-aughts.

PHOTOS: Jen and Brad's good old days

As it happens, Clooney and Keibler shared a private jet with Pitt, 48, and now-fiancee Angelina Jolie back in January for a quick flight from L.A. to Palm Springs -- but Pitt and Clooney's lady loves didn't exactly get on like gangbusters, according to one source.

"Angelina refused to acknowledge that Stacy was even on the plane," an observer told Us Weekly of Clooney's bubbly girlfriend. "Angelina went out of her way to ignore her, from takeoff to landing. She would not even look Stacy's way. She was not having it!"

PHOTOS: Sneak a peek at Jen's latest home

As for Aniston and Theroux, the couple of one year have been nearly as on the move as the Jolie-Pitts lately: Enjoying a sexy, extended European tour in Paris, Rome and, most recently, Capri, where Theroux flashed his impressive six-pack abs.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:21

An article with pictures to understand the history. I think after Stacy flying New York from London and Gee stop in London
GEORGE CLOONEY
Parties with Brad
... After Flying with Jen[

More evidence Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have buried the hatchet -- a day after George Clooney boarded a private jet with the former "Friends" actress, he pounded booze with his "Ocean's 11, 12 & 13" co-star. IT'S A SIGN!!!

As we reported, George hopped a plane with Jen this week -- from Switzerland to England -- and one day later, he was spotted sipping vodka in a Berkshire restaurant with Brad.

Think about it -- George and Brad are best buds, so why would George share a plane with Brad's ex-wife ... unless Brad and Jen are on good terms?

So we gotta ask ...

img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:26

Judging from the above picture lela it seems like Ben is George's bodyguard. And mean looking too.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:35

davidarochelle wrote:EEOSandy,
Thanks, and I'll take your word for it. Now, for the 2nd part of my question . . .

Found it, Davida! I was actually posted on the forum.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:35

cindigirl wrote:Judging from the above picture lela it seems like Ben is George's bodyguard. And mean looking too.

I think George is drunk (see his eyes) and is held in balance with Ben.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Jun 2012, 21:01

it's a random shot
chosen between hundreds
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Jun 2012, 21:03

nice pic
thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Jun 2012, 21:09

wasn't it the 'ring time'?
wearing the wedding ring even outside the set?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 28 Jun 2012, 21:16

I hate men who wear the singlet, but George had a physical in these photos, now it seems his shadow!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Jun 2012, 21:34

yes
more lean
surely
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 28 Jun 2012, 21:39

He's probably been working out seeing as how we've been saying he's been looking a little frail lately. Or Stacy IS really that big and overpowering in stature that he just LOOKS small! HA!

As to George seeing Jen. Who want's to put money down that he at least offered his villa for her wedding?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 28 Jun 2012, 23:47

Who was George with then - Lisa Snowdon?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 28 Jun 2012, 23:50

I just LOVE how the headliners are George and Jen - Stacy and Justin are mentioned by association status.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 29 Jun 2012, 00:37

Just because Jen is friends with George, and Brad is friends with George, doesnt mean that Jen is friends with Brad. I think George knows how to keep nuetral between two people he is friends with.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Fri 29 Jun 2012, 00:45

playfuldeb wrote:Just because Jen is friends with George, and Brad is friends with George, doesnt mean that Jen is friends with Brad. I think George knows how to keep nuetral between two people he is friends with.

If I had to choose between exes, I'd lose friends. So yes, George could be keeping neutral. It could also be that Aniston and Ben have met and become friends because Aniston and Courtney Cox are friends and Ben worked as assistant director on Friends and now on Cox's new show.

Or it could be 2 a-listers teaming up to save money on a private jet. That would be George and Jen, not the GF of and BF of.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 29 Jun 2012, 00:52

Didn't George know Jen before Brad, from the time when they were on friends together?? I don't think George are BFF's like the press makes out. I think they are definitely friends but not as close as we are led to believe. I don't think Brad would have an issue with George hitching a ride or being friends with Jen.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 29 Jun 2012, 01:13

Since BW was in London at the dinner with BP we could assume that it wasn't just the two couples who flew into London....heck GC could have brought his whole entourage....the photos could be misleading....I am sure the plane holds more than 4 people.

Oh and I agree....he could be friends with both....it is silly to think otherwise....they are grownups for pete's sake....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 29 Jun 2012, 02:14

Brad said in a well publicised interview with Matt Lauer that he and Jennifer were friends; that he respected her. Jennifer has said in well publicised interviews that there is no issue between her and Brad. I don't have the links to those interviews, altho the one with Matt Lauer shouldn't be too hard to find. The entertainment press has proven over and over again to be ill informed and to fabricate stories to sell. I just don't get why we hash over the details of what they serve up as 'news'. I find what the posters here uncover to be far more reliable and reasonable than anything I can garner from celeb mongers.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 29 Jun 2012, 02:19

George does look drunk! Neutral
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 29 Jun 2012, 02:21

Yeah, hes confused by my refusal to see him. Disturbs him a lot. Hehehehehehe

JK Aren't i a little devil? Twisted Evil
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 29 Jun 2012, 02:21

George looks good in that picture!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 29 Jun 2012, 02:24

Twisted Evil lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 29 Jun 2012, 02:25

Wouldn't he look so much better with a pic of little ole me snugged up under his arm and tickling his ribs?

Gotcha! I is a kidder... cheers
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 29 Jun 2012, 02:46

I was thinking the same thing Joanie, except ME snuggled up there!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 29 Jun 2012, 03:51

Geee...our fantasies are better than the pics we see... hehehehehe
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 29 Jun 2012, 07:12

I fear so!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 29 Jun 2012, 15:09

it's me wrote:nice pic
thanks

OMG, How hot does George look in this pic?? Think I'm gonna have to take a cold shower Embarassed
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 29 Jun 2012, 17:38

George Clooney and Jennifer boarded a private plane together.They flew from Switzerland to England together.

TMZ also reported on June 28th that George Clooney and Oklahoma native Brad Pitt were drinking together in Berkshire. This was one day after George Clooney and Jennifer Anniston were seen together

you are welcome It's me !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 29 Jun 2012, 17:55

since when is Brad Pitt a native from Oklahoma?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 29 Jun 2012, 18:08

ciao Aly! Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 29 Jun 2012, 18:21

Re. the examiner article.
IMO Ms.Emma Riley Sutton needs to brush up on her researching skills when it was obvious the two couples
were travelling together. lol!

Slow news day ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 29 Jun 2012, 18:22

Slow thinking day, more like. How anyone can see pictures of George and his girlfriend getting on a plane, then Jennifer and her boyfriend getting on the plane and then write a story about how George and Jennifer flew together is beyond me.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 29 Jun 2012, 18:28

You & me both Katie. Thumbs up!

That's how rumours begin all the time IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 29 Jun 2012, 18:33

Either it was a very slow new day, and the author wanted to suggest to readers that G&JA would make a great couple, or someone is dissing SK.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 30 Jun 2012, 05:17

They just made SK and JT secondary stars by linking G and J together as the bigger stars in connection to BRAD.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 30 Jun 2012, 06:16

Like the days when George had a more muscular frame. Does anyone think the whole Brad and Jen thing is tired? They have been divorced longer than they were married, at least it seems so. What's the big deal if George did hang out with Jen&Co. didn't George state that he may see Brad once a year, during awards season?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 30 Jun 2012, 06:59

oh, dear Zzzzz
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down