George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Ides of March Premiere in New York  EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Ides of March Premiere in New York  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Ides of March Premiere in New York  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Ides of March Premiere in New York  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Ides of March Premiere in New York  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Ides of March Premiere in New York  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Ides of March Premiere in New York  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Ides of March Premiere in New York  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Ides of March Premiere in New York  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Ides of March Premiere in New York

+20
cindigirl
blubelle
sisieq
janieb
Wolfgang Gunnerson
pattygirl
MM
Pari
sarah ali
MyGirlKylie
LornaDoone
Cinderella
bellybaby
macs
hathaross
it's me
laetval
watching
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ides of March Premiere in New York  Empty Ides of March Premiere in New York

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Oct 2011, 05:47

Photos found by Manhattan Maven, many thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ides of March Premiere in New York  Empty Re: Ides of March Premiere in New York

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 06 Oct 2011, 05:53

Very nice thank you Maven!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Ides of March Premiere in New York  Empty Re: Ides of March Premiere in New York

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Oct 2011, 05:54

From Access Hollywood

George Clooney Brings Two Dates To ‘The Ides Of March’ Premiere
First Published: October 5, 2011 10:34 PM EDT

Caption George Clooney attends the premiere of ‘The Ides of March’ at the Ziegfeld Theater, NYC, Oct. 5, 2011

George Clooney brought not one, but two dates to the premiere of “The Ides of March” in New York City on Wednesday night – and he told Access Hollywood guest correspondent Jill Martin all about them.

“I do [have two dates] — my mom and dad,” George said, referring to his father, newsman Nick Clooney, and his mom, writer Nina Warren Clooney.

“My mom — I don’t want to say it, but she’s really drunk, so try not to talk to her. She slurs and stuff comes out of her mouth — it’s really bad,” George added, joking, of course.

At his big premiere for his political film, co-starring Ryan Gosling, the actor opened up about all the time he’s been spending in New York City, promoting his highly anticipated feature, which he also directed.

“What is your love affair with New York like?” Jill asked.

“Well, what’s everybody’s love affair with New York? It’s one of the great cities in the world, literally,” he said. “New York is one of those cities that belongs to the whole world. So I just love being here.”

“The Ides of March” hits theaters on October 7. Tune into Access Hollywood on Thursday, October 6, for more with George.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Oct 2011, 06:26

From celebrity gossip

"Ides of March" Premieres in New York City

Posted Wednesday October 5, 2011 9:18 PM GMT

Just days away from the film's October 7th release date, the stars of "The Ides of March" stepped out for their film's premiere in New York City on Wednesday night (October 5).

Looking his usual dapper self, leading man George Clooney opted for a sleek blue suit as he was joined at the Ziegfeld Theater venue by his A-list co-stars Evan Rachel Wood and Marisa Tomei.

Also on hand to support the upcoming picture's west coast debut screening were stars such as Christie Brinkley, Martha Stewart and actor Paul Giamatti.

While recently talking about his latest project, Clooney offered up his thoughts of why the film has earned such widespread appeal, telling press, "Everywhere it's played, they think it's got something to do with their politics."

He added, "When I had to pitch this movie, I would say, 'OK, here's why it's universal and not just an American film about delegate counts.' I pitched the idea of a morality tale."

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 06 Oct 2011, 09:20

Some twitter comments:

Bryan_BattBryan Batt
IDES OF MARCH premiere was fanstastic...Clooney and Gosling! come on! The film was great, the party at the Metropolitan Club...AMAZING!
2 hours ago

KellyRutherfordKelly Rutherford
At Ides of March premiere with @matt_settle and Hugo! George Clooney is brilliant! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6 hours ago

MichelleruizMichelle Ruiz
George Clooney and Eriq LaSalle had an adorable "ER" reunion on the "Ides of March" carpet tonight.
7 hours ago
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 06 Oct 2011, 10:03

IOM Y After Party

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 06 Oct 2011, 10:07

Various pics of george at the NY premiere of IOM :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 06 Oct 2011, 10:10

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 06 Oct 2011, 10:59

Glad his mum and dad got to go. George seems to have had a great time. More than happy out and about on his own.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:07

And a pic of George with Nina from the Daily Mail:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:03

tiny mum!

(can't see the previews... wot about you?)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:10

THANSK FOR ALLT HE PICS!! He looks so great and happy with his parents! Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:14

and george's teases mum... should be carefull though she probably have an handful of embarassing stories about him...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (never seen this site before, so not sure if that's really worth it but that part was funny funny)

George Clooney brings two dates to movie premiere10/5/2011
Deborah Kim
Actor George Clooney is seen prior to a meeting with Sen. Dick Lugar (D-IN) on Capitol Hill in Washington on October 12, 2010. Lugar and Clooney met to discuss the situation in Sudan. UPI/Kevin Dietsch

KEVIN DIETSCH/UPI/Fotoglif

No, the world's most famous bachelor isn't turning into a playboy. What he did was actually pretty sweet.

Access Hollywood reported the Ides of March star brought his mother and father to the movie's premiere in New York, Wednesday.

Clooney joked with Access Hollywood guest correspondent Jill Martin about one of his dates, saying, “My mom — I don’t want to say it, but she’s really drunk, so try not to talk to her. She slurs and stuff comes out of her mouth — it’s really bad."
And as one of Hollywood's hottest men, Clooney's got plenty of other dates to spare, just in case his mother is too intoxicated the next time he needs her.

The Huffington Post reported Clooney brought his girlfriend, Stacy Kiebler, to the movie's Los Angeles premiere Tuesday night.

The two have been dating for two months, and Kiebler said she wasn't looking for anything serious when she first met Clooney, and she still isn't.

"I was actually not really searching for a boyfriend," she said. "I don't think about [long term relationships]. I live in the present moment. That was my New Year's resolution...and it's worked out pretty good so far."

The Ides of March comes out Friday October 7 at a theater near you.

macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:23

ok, now I can see the previews

I see him tired
even if always love1 kissable!

about mom
Nina, I'll help you making him to learn how to behave with your mother super cool
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:24

His mom looks soo good! I want whatever she's doing!! George looks great, a little tired maybe, but sounds like he's been busy. I have to say, he always looks good in a suit, but I love him in the European cut suits better - slimmer pants. Gives him a little more style Wink

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:27

How wonderful that Nick and Nina could attend! George does look happy around family!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:30

always Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:39

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:43

Katiedot wrote:And a pic of George with Nina from the Daily Mail:

I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!

Thanks for posting!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:45

PICS :

Last edited by laetval on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:47; edited 1 time in total
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:45

Thanks for all the pics. Love the one with Nina.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:50

VIDEO : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Thu 06 Oct 2011, 14:58

he's looking sooo good , wonder where's Stacey , maybe she's tired of watching the movie twice , it'll be boring to her :p
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 06 Oct 2011, 15:05

Oh WOW!!! Great pictures all... Thank you for this treasure again Smile

Last edited by Pari on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 15:14; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 06 Oct 2011, 15:12

LornaDoone wrote:

I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!

Thanks for posting!!

I'm telling you, Nina really knows how to style. Maybe it is because she was a former beauty pageant contestant.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 06 Oct 2011, 15:16

I just think she has style and good taste. Just wish she wasn't wearing her glasses. Would have been better.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 06 Oct 2011, 15:19

Sure right MM Smile From some of her pictures, her style sense (quotient) seems more innate Smile Her eyes are gorgeous too!!! Smile

Last edited by Pari on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 21:29; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 06 Oct 2011, 15:50

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 06 Oct 2011, 15:54

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 06 Oct 2011, 16:20

A www, love that one of Nick and Nina together. Sweet.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 06 Oct 2011, 16:32

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Thu 06 Oct 2011, 16:41

Feast of photos today!!!
When it rains it pours!

Totally enjoyed. Make happy
George looks SO happy. Great to be with his loving parents.
Couldn't have brought a better "date" along!

What a delight to see them together enjoying his special moment.

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 06 Oct 2011, 16:53

Great picture!!!!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 06 Oct 2011, 16:56

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Photographer FAIL!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 06 Oct 2011, 21:43

It was like the old days last night in New York: a big, fancy premiere at the Ziegfeld for George Clooney’s “Ides of March,” followed by a swanky, packed to the gills soiree at the ever so posh Metropolitan Club on Fifth Avenue. I can’t remember a Sony/Columbia release that featured Sir Howard Stringer making humorous introductory remarks, but maybe that’s because they know they have a winner in “Ides.” Clooney, Marisa Tomei, Evan Rachel Wood (whose guest for the evening was my new favorite music guy, K’Naan), Jeffrey Wright and the amazing Philip Seymour Hoffman and Paul Giamatti were all there from the movie. Only Ryan Gosling — the movie’s lead and probable Best Actor nominee — was missing because, of course, he’s shooting a movie.

The “Ides” premiere was also like an “ER” reunion with Clooney bringing both Eriq LaSalle and Michael Michele to the event. The Metropolitan Club was so crowded they promised they’d help if someone keeled over.

Then, of course, Clooney’s parents were there, meeting old friend Dan Rather, who waxed on about how much he loved the ’70s style film about a young political image maker (Gosling), his maybe not so upright candidate (Clooney) and the two campaign managers who bat him around like two cats with a toy (Giamatti, Hoffman). Tom Brokaw was also front and center, agreeing about the how well the movie captured the feel of a political campaign.

And, oh yes, lots of A list names: from Lorraine Bracco and Christie Brinkley to George Stephanopolous and Alexandra Wentworth to Richard Kind, Ellen Barkin, Sigourney Weaver, Bryan Batt from “Mad Men,” Lily Rabe, Al Roker and Deborah Roberts, Celia Weston, “Precious” Oscar winner Geoffrey Fletcher, Martha Stewart, “Oceans 13″ screenwriters Brian Koppelman and David Levien, Harvey Weinstein, Grace Hightower DeNiro, Sony star execs Amy Pascal and Deb Schindler, Matthew Settle and Kelly Rutherford from “Gossip Girl,” and young actors on the rise like Mickey Sumner, Billy Magnussen and Hugo Becker from Whit Stillman‘s new “Damsels in Distress.” I also ran into newish directors Neil Burger, Ryan Fleck, and Sam Levinson.

“Ides of March” is a must see film this weekend, even with Yom Kippur, the Yankees, and warm weather as diversions. Clooney and producer-writer Grant Heslov and the original playwright, Beau Willimon (when it was called “Farragut North”) have made a thrilling and compelling (and sexy) drama with lots of twists and turns. The writing is top notch, the directing is four star, and the acting does not get any better. Giamatti and PHS in a film together is like having Martin Balsam and Jason Robards from the golden days of theater. They are dynamite as each uses and betrays Gosling’s cocky but gullible Steve.

Cool night, cool movie– one of the best of any year.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 06 Oct 2011, 21:49

Love the photos - thanks to all who posted them. So many photos, so many people, so where is SK?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 23:11

I love you I love you I love you

ciao pari! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 23:12

janieb wrote:

Photographer FAIL!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

it was George to make him fall Laughing

(kidding)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 06 Oct 2011, 23:44

Looks like G is trying to catch photographer?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 07 Oct 2011, 00:18

SK got pictured leaving a chemist so she wasn't in NY. If she was there would be pictures for sure. I think Huffington jumped the gun. With all the pictures going in then at the afterparty if Stacy had been there we would have gotten pictures of her. Glad his parents had a good time I like Nina's outfit she and Nick look great together as per usual.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 07 Oct 2011, 00:26

Link to the afterparty ???
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 07 Oct 2011, 08:30

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 07 Oct 2011, 09:08

Let's try this, from Laetval's link above.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 07 Oct 2011, 13:08

thanks Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 07 Oct 2011, 15:43

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 07 Oct 2011, 15:52

I love to look at that man! Shocked It's the 7th Gotta dash I'm going to see the movie today. cheers Don't worry, Oi, you! I won't post anything to spoil it for the rest of you! Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 09 Oct 2011, 19:15

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 09 Oct 2011, 19:30

Thanks laetval for video. I hesitated to open it because I thought there would be a whole lot of ladies SCREAMING Geoooooge. This crowd was pretty calm. New Yorkers are pretty cool. They're a breed all their own.
Coolio
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Oct 2011, 22:50

nice

the woman at the beginning?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Oct 2011, 01:30

It's Me, I think that is an old friend, Karen Duffy.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next