George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere

+8
lovelylois
fava
cindigirl
Charley
bellybaby
Dexterdidit
it's me
Katiedot
12 posters

Go down

George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere Empty George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Oct 2011, 08:00

Thanks to Henway for this link:

From the NY Daily news (are we calling this news now?)

George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 4:00 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Close as she could get? Evan Rachel Wood wasn't comfortable enough to assume co-star George Clooney would take a photo with her at a post-premiere party.

George Clooney doesn't want you to get any ideas. A source who attended the "Ides of March" premiere on Wednesday tells us the 50-year-old sex symbol wasn't "comfortable" taking photos with other women. And his co-star Evan Rachel Wood wasn't about to push the envelope. When photographers on the red carpet encouraged Wood to pose for a shot with Clooney, she replied: "Eh, you better ask him."

THE WOMEN OF GEORGE CLOONEY, HOLLYWOOD'S PERPETUAL BACHELOR
The two did not pose together, and at the post-premiere party at the Metropolitan Club, Clooney - who's been linked to actress and former professional wrestler Stacy Keibler - stuck close to his parents, Nina and Nick Clooney, who were his dates for the evening. The actor also chose to yuck it up with former New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine rather than charm the lovely ladies at the soirees, who included Piano Man Billy Joel's exes Christie Brinkley and Katie Lee.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere Empty Re: George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere

Post by it's me Mon 10 Oct 2011, 11:20

cameraclick Chased

(probably fearing some Angry

who knows?)

Last edited by it's me on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 11:22; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere Empty Re: George Clooney not 'comfortable' posing with women for snaps at 'Ides of March' premiere

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 10 Oct 2011, 11:21

Dressed like that I wouldn't stand next to her either. We get it your bi Rachel! George was pictured with some women I seem to remember a reporter having her picture taken with him etc. If he was really worried about Stacy she would be there with him!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 10 Oct 2011, 13:09

@ Dex.....totally agree. I wouldn't stand next to her dressed like that either!! It looks worse every time I see it.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 10 Oct 2011, 13:27

Imagine the position he'd have to get his neck, back and shoulders into to avoid the brim on the hat - when he needs surgery on his neck, back, shoulders!!!! Ye Gods that would drop him quicker than SK could ever hope to do with one of her wrestling moves. Ouch!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 14:14

Charley wrote:Imagine the position he'd have to get his neck, back and shoulders into to avoid the brim on the hat - when he needs surgery on his neck, back, shoulders!!!!

ROFL Charley. I'm picturing him now crouching and trying to connect with her cheek. And, don't like to sound mean but that dress is the ugliest I've EVER seen.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 10 Oct 2011, 14:19

I don't believe a word of it--too ridiculous. He poses for pictures with women all the time. He's not going to start turning into a jackass because of Stacy (if that is what article is implying)

Last edited by fava on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 14:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 10 Oct 2011, 14:26

I remember some of the gossip sites said that George had the hots for Evan while the were filming, maybe he just did not want to give them any more stuff to feed their gossip sites by posing with her.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:23

It's all a crock! Of course he poses with women - he LOVES women!!!! And he poses with men - he LOVES men!!! George will not miss a photo op when he is in the promoting mode. It's the other times when we want to see him out and about that he's elusive.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:27

elusive?
an euphemism...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 11 Oct 2011, 05:59

George was at a premiere (It was the Up in the Air premiere in LA) and a female fan asked him to pose with her and he politely declined saying his "girlfriend" wouldn't like it. That's when he was with Canalis. Yes, I WAS there and heard him say it.

And, no, I wasn't the gal who asked him to pose with her! :-)

Just goes to show you what a TOTAL bitch on wheels she was.

Come on, seriously, he's a celebrity who has accommodated fans in the past and she's gonna have a hissy fit if he posed with a fan?

Insecure much? I guess so.

Moral of the story - keep telling your man what he can and cannot do and eventually he'll STOP being with you.

George is a Taurus. You may ask, you may request but don't ever demand.

I'm guessing she started demanding thinking her position was secure.

What these gals keep refusing to see is that they ALL have an expiration date. As long as George doesn't put a ring on her finger she's just a guest who will eventually wear out her welcome. Not to say George isn't the problem because he is -- but any gal who thinks he'll change at this point is seriously deluding herself.

JMO

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 16:45

IMO if George is not comfortable posing with women then he's in the wrong business. During The Descendents premiere he hugged Shayley more than once, not in a romantic way but as a father or uncle.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Oct 2011, 17:09

he is a funny
caring
JOKER!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 11 Oct 2011, 21:48

fava wrote:I don't believe a word of it--too ridiculous. He poses for pictures with women all the time. He's not going to start turning into a jackass because of Stacy (if that is what article is implying)
I agree!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Tue 11 Oct 2011, 23:40

sisieq wrote:
fava wrote:I don't believe a word of it--too ridiculous. He poses for pictures with women all the time. He's not going to start turning into a jackass because of Stacy (if that is what article is implying)
I agree!

So do I.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 12 Oct 2011, 00:34

Charley wrote:
sisieq wrote:
I agree!

So do I.

Ditto! If he's in an "actual" relationship then it wouldn't matter if he was pictured with his fans whether it be man or woman.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down