George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George's appearance EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George's appearance EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George's appearance EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George's appearance EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George's appearance EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George's appearance EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George's appearance EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George's appearance EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George's appearance EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George's appearance

5 posters

Go down

George's appearance Empty George's appearance

Post by PigPen Sat 10 Jun 2023, 16:28

this is showing up on more than one site.   I don't see a big change, but then, cameras do put a few pounds on you.   Sorry about my lousy copy and paste skills today  Razz
[size=52]George Clooney's Shrinking Appearance Sparks Concern With Actor's Inner Circle[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shrinking George Clooney has been looking downright scrawny and RadarOnline.com can reveal that the movie star legend's friends fear he's picking up his svelte wife's birdlike eating habits.
Shocked onlookers muttered about his gaunt appearance when the 62-year-old star and his glamorous lawyer wife, Amal, 45, attended The Prince's Trust Awards in London on May 16.
"People were commenting on how thin George has gotten," tattled a tipster. "His friends worry he's not taking proper care of himself.
"He doesn't work out and has no muscle to brag about. He must feel a lot of pressure to maintain his weight and keep up with Amal since they make a lot of glam appearances together.
"The consensus is he needs to bulk up more."
This isn't the first time George has dropped a pile of pounds.
In 2020, he came down with pancreatitis, which he believed was linked to his extreme diet before shooting the post-apocalyptic sci-fi drama The Midnight Sky.
"I think I was trying too hard to lose the weight quickly and probably wasn't taking care of myself," the actor admitted then. The tattler noted that "after the health scare, he was taking much better care of himself. But that has clearly gone out the window."

The aging Hollywood heartthrob and his human rights lawyer wife are both obsessed with being as thin as possible, claimed the source.                 "Amal's known for eating the bare minimum — maybe hard-boiled egg for breakfast soup for lunch and chickpea salad for dinner."

The insider added that Amal "would look great with some curves, but they both seem stuck in their thin zone."
Last year, Amal went all out with a sexy makeover to reignite the spark in her marriage.
She got in great shape and was working out with a trainer, and it seemed like George might follow her lead — but that hasn't happened," squealed the source.
George and Amal met in 2013 before the notorious bachelor popped the question in April 2014.Article continues below advertisement

"

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George's appearance Empty Re: George's appearance

Post by LizzyNY Sat 10 Jun 2023, 17:01

It's possible he's not in his best shape. He is getting to an age where he might just be tired of doing all it takes to stay in "movie star" shape. Also, he's moving more behind the camera & he isn't into playing the romantic hero so much, so maybe he doesn't feel he needs to work out as much. That said, if he's doing less physically he'll have to watch what he eats or he might put on too much weight.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Sat 10 Jun 2023, 18:40

I think the article is typical rag mag BS.

George looked intentionally horrible/underweight during the filming of Midnight Sky so he would look like someone with cancer. Other than that time frame, I don't think he's looked particularly underweight or unhealthy.

I prefer him with just a smidge more weight but that's my personal preference. I even think Amal looks better since she's had the twins. She's gone from too skinny to toned and gorgeous. I can't imagine either one of them are doing too much sitting around running around after 2 young children.

Ida
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 Jun 2023, 14:18

Oh dear. Such a scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel article.

George is  62 and the  last time I saw him he looked the same as ever and a particular height and weight - and not at all fat or scraggy. (I am 5 ft nothing and felt a tad dumpy!)  But of course they are all conscious of the camera putting on the pounds so working out to look slim is a given I suspect.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 Jun 2023, 14:20

.....and didn't he mention that despite his dad's age he is continuing to a huge number of sit-ups every morning!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 11 Jun 2023, 16:41

PAN - I don't doubt that he does as much as he feels he  has to to stay healthy. If he still feels obligated to live up to some movie star standard then I feel sorry for him. Getting to where he is in life should allow him to relax a bit.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Sun 11 Jun 2023, 20:38

While I agree with you in theory, if I had cameras snapping pics of me daily, I'd be doing daily sit ups as well.

Ida
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 11 Jun 2023, 21:48

I suppose so. Anyone who chooses that life wants the attention & having to look good is the price they pay. Not for me. I'm too lazy.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 Jun 2023, 11:15

I don't think his work has as much of an impact on him staying in shape anymore. I do beleive his young family does
I think he wants to be able to keep up with them and be a part of their memories.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down