George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George's temper EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George's temper EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George's temper EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George's temper EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George's temper EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George's temper EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George's temper EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George's temper EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George's temper EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George's temper

+12
Henway
MM
sandwiches
hathaross
lucy
cindigirl
sisieq
it's me
Casey
fluffy
Katiedot
bellybaby
16 posters

Go down

George's temper Empty George's temper

Post by bellybaby Mon 11 Jul 2011, 14:41

[this thread has been split from discussions about his breakup with Betty and whether he has a temper]

Yeah, I'm thinking that if anyone was screaming, it was her. I think that George could get really loud (yes, scream) in a fight, but I think he was over this already....so, no need for screaming. Of course, if she's hiding in the closet like a two year old and won't come out, then, yeah..... Loud hailer

Of course, maybe he just wanted her out of his closet!

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 16:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added explanation)

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George's temper Empty Re: George's temper

Post by Katiedot Mon 11 Jul 2011, 15:44

I don't know about now, but George was known as a hot head when he was younger. Dedee Pfeiffer says they used to fight a lot. He's injured his hand punching a wall in the past.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul 2011, 16:11

Hmmmm... Interesting! I wonder now about his bandaged hand when they said it was smashed in the car door recently. Wonder if Eli did something or he got so mad at her, he had to release. With all of her stunts, she’s make me mad! Too bad he ever got involved with that one. There’s an article about them that questions if she was a victim or executioner of George. Cannot find it now, I think it was in Italian or maybe French. Maybe someone can find it. I have a lot to do today, so I need to finish reading and get going. Love ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul 2011, 16:41

I can see him yelling. Remember the scene in Solaris when his character finds out his wife had an abortion?

No wonder he aged so rapidly while dating her...

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 11 Jul 2011, 16:58

Gee is a bull, so when that red flag is waved in front of him, he's off!! Nothing is safe, not even hiding in cupboards! Luvvvvv those horns!!! Lightsabre fight
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon 11 Jul 2011, 17:33

Katiedot wrote:I don't know about now, but George was known as a hot head when he was younger. Dedee Pfeiffer says they used to fight a lot. He's injured his hand punching a wall in the past.

Yep, there was also a story about him and his ex-manager. When George bought Como, the story was that his ex- manager tried to make his own profit from the purchase of the estate. Something about trying to make a commission. Anyway, when George found out, not only did he fire him and then run him out of town, but he threw a chair at a wall, badly damaging it. Anyone else remember that story?

Oh, he's definitely a screamed and a fighter. A good ole fashioned drama queen, I would say.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Jul 2011, 18:28

he threw a chair at a wall

he is crazy scratch
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 11 Jul 2011, 19:58

Cinderella wrote:Hmmmm... Interesting! I wonder now about his bandaged hand when they said it was smashed in the car door recently.
I was thinking the same thing. LOL!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 11 Jul 2011, 20:13

Apparently he was heard telling someone at a party that Betty accidentally slammed a door on his hand but he didn't want her to get the blame, so in public he said he did it himself.

Can't remember if that was the first or the second time he had his hand in a bandage.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 11 Jul 2011, 21:34

Katie, wasn't that the first time his hand was in a bandage (right after dating Eli)? He said "a dear friend closed the door on my hand".

I think the second time (around Darfur) he said it was a basketball injury.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 11 Jul 2011, 23:35

My favorite story regarding George's temper tantrums is the one were he threw pumpkin pies at Richard cause Richard told him NO you can't put up a Christmas Tree in my house I'm Jewish! Richard told the story.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 12 Jul 2011, 00:03

Our George has temperament!!! Botheration!
Sometimes I think is good to have it for some things.... if not everyone who approached him on the job for example, would take advantage of him...

You believe that Eli was the person who closed the car door on his hand? Well.. maybe.... and that the press didn´t go beyond he said he did it himself..
The best thing was when he said that led him to a dentist (if I remember well) and not to a doctor!! lol!
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 12 Jul 2011, 16:32

At least he's hitting walls and chairs, and not his g.f.s.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George's temper Empty George's temper

Post by lucy Tue 12 Jul 2011, 16:39

You got that right sandwiches, and if you ask me there is a few that needs a spankin!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 12 Jul 2011, 17:15

hathaross wrote:Our George has temperament!!! Botheration!
Sometimes I think is good to have it for some things.... if not everyone who approached him on the job for example, would take advantage of him...

You believe that Eli was the person who closed the car door on his hand? Well.. maybe.... and that the press didn´t go beyond he said he did it himself..
The best thing was when he said that led him to a dentist (if I remember well) and not to a doctor!! lol!

Why did he go to a dentist instead of a doctor? Shouldn't he have gone to the hospital for an x-ray? Stretchered out
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jul 2011, 18:01

I may be wrong (I usually am LOL) but it was said that he went to the dentist by the media. Google translation you know. The release was made in such a hurry I don't think they got the facts straght!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 12 Jul 2011, 18:06

The story of how George hurt his hand the first time was reported by a journalist who was talking to him at Men Who Stare at Goats after party in Canada (yes it was Betty). Why wasn’t Betty in Canada that time? Anyone know? The second time he said basketball. As for a dentist instead of a doctor? Maybe language got in the way or all were drunk at the time. The story is out there some where with george talking about it, but that is when he takes blame for it.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by maria4 Tue 12 Jul 2011, 18:16

In Italy the dentist is a surgeon, even though it is often the technician who does the most work. About X-ray in hand, Eli knew what to do, her father is radiologist um!

maria4
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Jul 2011, 18:30

It 'was his gardener to send him to the dentist to take x-rays because he did not want to go to the hospital where he went. enough for him to go to the hospital emergency Como!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 12 Jul 2011, 20:06

lelacorb wrote:It 'was his gardener to send him to the dentist to take x-rays because he did not want to go to the hospital where he went. enough for him to go to the hospital emergency Como!

True, but wouldn't a hospital have the facilities to set his hand properly, if the bones were broken? If it had happened in the US, George would have been admitted for surgery and had it set properly. An emergency is an emergency, and who cares if going to the hospital would gather too much attention.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jul 2011, 20:15

Hi MM, In my opinion I think he was trying to "minimize" the situation. I'm surprised his assistants didn't insist on the hospital though.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 12 Jul 2011, 20:25

hathaross wrote:Our George has temperament!!! Botheration!

Henway wrote:The story of how George hurt his hand the first time was reported by a journalist who was talking to him at Men Who Stare at Goats after party in Canada (yes it was Betty). Why wasn’t Betty in Canada that time? Anyone know? The second time he said basketball. As for a dentist instead of a doctor? Maybe language got in the way or all were drunk at the time. The story is out there some where with george talking about it, but that is when he takes blame for it.

Here is the story : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jul 2011, 20:35

Thanks laetval. Hmmm it seems his gf was trouble from the get-go. Too bad he didn't take that as a sign. He could have saved himself a lot of problems. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 13 Jul 2011, 05:01

George is a Taurus and although he may be slow to anger - once he gets there look out! I'll bet the one thing that really sets him off is someone either lying to him or being dis-loyal especially if HE has been loyal to them.

Once a Taurus finally says enough is enough - there is no going back.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 13 Jul 2011, 06:38

Thank You Laetval!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 13 Jul 2011, 15:57

LornaDoone wrote:George is a Taurus and although he may be slow to anger - once he gets there look out! I'll bet the one thing that really sets him off is someone either lying to him or being dis-loyal especially if HE has been loyal to them.

Once a Taurus finally says enough is enough - there is no going back.

True! My best bud is a Taurus and she's put holes in walls from punching and throwing things. Takes a lot to get her mad.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jul 2011, 16:13

Ahem… George, I could help you work off all that energy! Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down