George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan

+2
Katiedot
Nicky80
6 posters

Go down

Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  Empty Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan

Post by Nicky80 Thu 14 May 2015, 13:25

Anyone from Michigan?????

Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland

Enter here for your chance to win passes to an advance screening of director Brad Bird’s Tomorrowland starring Britt Robertson and George Clooney.

For your chance to receive two (2) complimentary passes to see the new film Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan on Tuesday, May 19th at 7:00PM, just look for the “Enter the Contest” box further down on this page. But hurry, because there are a limited number of passes available and when they’re gone, they’re gone!ABOUT THE FILMTOMORROWLAND: From Disney comes two-time Oscar winner Brad Bird’s riveting, mystery adventure Tomorrowland, starring Academy Award winner George Clooney. Bound by a shared destiny, former boy-genius Frank (Clooney), jaded by disillusionment, and Casey (Britt Robertson), a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity, embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space known only as “Tomorrowland.” What they must do there changes the world—and them—forever. Featuring a screenplay by Lost writer and co-creator Damon Lindelof and Brad Bird, from a story by Lindelof & Bird & Jeff Jensen, Tomorrowland promises to take audiences on a thrill ride of nonstop adventures through new dimensions that have only been dreamed of. (WALT DISNEY PICTURES) This film is rated PG.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  Empty Re: Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 May 2015, 14:28

Michigan?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan  Empty Re: Win Passes to An Advance Screening of Tomorrowland at the Emagine Novi Theater in Novi, Michigan

Post by LizzyNY Thu 14 May 2015, 14:52

Why not?! People there go to movies, too.

Does anyone else think the way they're promoting this movie is strange? It feels like they've waited til the last minute to hit the media, but that could just be me, because I don't pay that much attention. I get most of my George news from COH - and most of my Tomorrowland news from Sevens - who seems to spend half her life surfing the net for George stories! (Thank you, Sevens. Give Flowers ) I just hope this movie turns out to be HUGE!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 May 2015, 11:27

LizzyNY wrote:Why not?! People there go to movies, too

I know, but it seems a really random choice.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 15 May 2015, 12:13

Still nothing from OMAZE, c'on ppl.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 15 May 2015, 12:18

Maybe someone from the film has family or is from Michigan. I remember they did a premiere in Chicago as well for one of Georges movies.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 15 May 2015, 12:21

Ocean's 12.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down