George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyToday at 09:59 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal at Heathrow

+19
catwoman
annemarie
Donnamarie
Cece42
party animal - not!
globalchick
Dior
Joanna
jd68
PigPen
Jenn
lelacorb
Silje
bgarabedian
fava
amaretti
melbert
Way2Old4Dis
Doug Ross
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amal at Heathrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal at Heathrow

Post by Cece42 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 12:05

As for the dress, there is a picture of the same dress but the length was just above the knee, which would have been a better choice and would have shown  more class.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 26 Nov 2014, 12:52

You mean this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As for Max Coles, can't find the article, but he was only asked to do the wedding hair a  month beforehand at Anna Wintour's p.a's request (photoshooot of wedding dress with sick Oscar de la Renta) for Conde Nast group of which Wintour is artistic director as well as Vogue editor.

And if I had just married George Clooney and I had a high profile case for the Greek government coming up spanning several days of public appearances straight after the honeymoon, I would desperately want a hairdresser of that calibre on board! 

Wouldn't you?!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 13:21

party animal - not! wrote:You mean this one?

As for Max Coles, can't find the article, but he was only asked to do the wedding hair a  month beforehand at Anna Wintour's p.a's request (photoshooot of wedding dress with sick Oscar de la Renta) for Conde Nast group of which Wintour is artistic director as well as Vogue editor.

And if I had just married George Clooney and I had a high profile case for the Greek government coming up spanning several days of public appearances straight after the honeymoon, I would desperately want a hairdresser of that calibre on board! 

Wouldn't you?!
The dress I'm talking about isn't shown in these photos, it is exactly like the one she wore with the very short front, except it was cut just above the knee, would have been more tasteful.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 26 Nov 2014, 13:28

I think Amal looked terrific in everything she wore for the wedding weekend. She has wonderful taste and yes, I think the Giambattista dress looked very tasteful on her. Saw a lot of leg but nothing was exposed except her very slim and toned legs. Which I'm sure she knew George appreciated too. Mr. Leg Man himself Smile
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 26 Nov 2014, 14:02

The dress she wore the day after the wedding is shown on the Amal blog. It has a knee length skirt, it is being sold in the knee length version not a lot of women could wear the shorter version. Amal is wearing the runway dress. I actually like he shorter dress better than the knee length one.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 26 Nov 2014, 14:29

As for the hairdresser in Greece I'm sure she and her bosses had their reasons for him being there silly to me.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Wed 26 Nov 2014, 14:50

Nicky80 wrote:
catwoman wrote: Lamento dizer que na maioria das imagens rosto de Amal parece um Nicky80: excluído comentário insultuoso

hahahahaha

olha quem está de volta ...... nossas regras da casa não mudaram. Siga as regras e não ser desagradável.
who wrote it was not me, I just tagged along because I found funny

What is your problem with me?
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 17:30

OK we went way off Topic. I understand why the thread got a bit messy. Can I please ask everyone to get back on Topic which is Amal at Heathrow Airport. And any other subjects you like to discuss to post it in the correct thread. Thank you.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 26 Nov 2014, 17:57

I'm not going to bother responding to any of the blah blah here.

READ THE HOUSE RULES AGAIN.

Anyone having issue with them is free to leave.

It's that simple.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody123 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 18:29

I don't post much, just lurk, but I do hope no one gets banned unless they are just being downright rude to other posters (name-calling, insults) or acting silly and immature.  I don't agree with everything globalchick and the like posts, and I don't agree with everything people like donnamarie posts (those seem to be the two extremes in the like/dislike column that I see as an outsider looking in), but I think their posts make the board interesting. I don't care much about George - worked with him once and looked something up because of that and ended up here. I stayed mostly because I enjoyed reading your comments and I was curious about Amal.  But I enjoy ALL of the comments. If you start banning people, the board will become boring. That's your right as the people who run it, but I just wanted to say to throw in my two cents and say it would be very boring. I'd probably stop visiting eventually.

If you don't like a comment someone makes, I say ignore it if it's not overly ugly towards other posters. There seem to be a lot of people who try to stretch other people's posts to make them seem like they are against the rules, for example, the "stating opinions as facts" issue. Many people who seem to worship George and Amal state things that no one knows to be true, and it just seems a bit hypocritical. 

But I do love all of your comments when you are not trying to pick each other apart, either in the way I mentioned above or acting goofy like the one person who was banned a couple of days ago. 

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate. Just wanted to add my little blip...going back to under the rock from which I came.

Nobody123
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 18:38

As already mentioned above. Stick to the house rules. If you do not like it...sorry to say but that's how it is and doesn't need to be discussed.

And as already mentioned above please go back on Topic which is about Amal at Heathrow. No need to bring the old Argumentation up over and over again. Thank you.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 26 Nov 2014, 20:11

i like her dress
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody123 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 20:35

Nicky80 wrote:As already mentioned above. Stick to the house rules. If you do not like it...sorry to say but that's how it is and doesn't need to be discussed.

And as already mentioned above please go back on Topic which is about Amal at Heathrow. No need to bring the old Argumentation up over and over again. Thank you.

Well, thanks for making me feel welcome. Just thought I'd share an outside opinion, but obviously, that's not welcome here. I'll figure out how to delete myself and find something else to fill my downtime. All of the moving of posts makes it difficult to follow this site without reading the same things over and over again anyway, but I guess this is the second sign that I should move on. Sorry for stepping on any toes. I really didn't want to be rude - just offering a neutral opinion because I truly enjoyed reading what everyone had to say and thought others might to. I really wasn't trying to offend anyone.

Nobody123
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 20:37

It is up to you how you take my reply.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 26 Nov 2014, 20:39

I like her dress, its a really nice color and a nice work outfit - wonder where she got it
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 20:41

I like her Dress too...Looks very elegant Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 26 Nov 2014, 20:41

I enjoyed your post Nobody and agree with much of what you say.  If I knew how to move your post to a new thread, I would so that this topic could be discussed.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 20:57

Now let me make one thing clear. No one is allowed to Insult a another person. If somebody is calling somebody a "Coward" and "arrogant Asshole" and "look like a horse" that is Name calling. That's the issue we have with three Posters at the Moment.. Name calling and to give opinion about somebody are two different shoes.

Everyone has to follow the house rules and there is no need to open a new thread to discuss house rules as those rules are clear and made by the owner of the Forum Katiedot.

If you are not clear about the house rules you can comment on it here

Now. If we continure to get off Topic and continue to bring up the argumentation over and over again even though everyone has been asked to stop we close this thread.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody123 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 21:02

fava wrote:I enjoyed your post Nobody and agree with much of what you say.  If I knew how to move your post to a new thread, I would so that this topic could be discussed.
Thanks, Fava. Apparently, it's not up for discussion, so I'm not sure that would be allowed. I'm trying to figure out how to delete my account anyway - I should have stuck to lurking, but this is my guilty pleasure and I didn't want to see half the posters banned. I'll just have to find something new, like I said! I try to avoid gossip anyway, so this may be a good thing. 

Nicky - I guess I just expected a little pleasantry with my reprimand. Something like, "That's not up for discussion, but thanks for joining us." You just seem a bit on the unnecessarily harsh side, but it's all good. Sorry for one more off-topic post.  This is my last post period, whether I figure out how to delete my name or not. 

Thanks for showing just how friendly and welcoming you guys are!

Nobody123
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 21:10

Ok thanks Nobody123 for not respecting what i said. Probably that's why I sound harsh to you as a handful posters continue this conversation and don't listen when asked to stop. That's frustrating. I'm sure there will be others who wants to continure like you. Therefore,  I will close this thread for now. Thank you.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 26 Nov 2014, 22:53

Thread will remian locked until katiedot decides to unlock it.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2