George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 01:27 by annemariew

» George in Tuscany
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London. Does this mean a Wedding Dress?

+24
Mazy
Silje
amaretti
premiere
fridadereval
Joanna
fluffy
jd68
Sevens
Donnamarie
Alisonfan
LizzyNY
isogotit
Doug Ross
party animal - not!
annemarie
Cece42
melbert
Picachu
Way2Old4Dis
PigPen
Maggy
theminis
LornaDoone
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London. Does this mean a Wedding Dress?

Post by Mazy Sat 06 Sep 2014, 05:40

She seems to have a fun style in clothing who could blame her with the conservative way one dresses in her field. She is not an older lady. Sure wish I could wear some of her styles.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London. Does this mean a Wedding Dress?

Post by jd68 Sat 06 Sep 2014, 05:42

My clavicle sticks out - my mother mentions it all the time ("You're too skinny!"). It's just the way I am. I don't over indulge in food/alcohol but I don't diet.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sat 06 Sep 2014, 05:44

My clavicle sticks out - my mother mentions it all the time ("You're too skinny!"). It's just the way I am. I don't over indulge in food/alcohol but I don't diet.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 06 Sep 2014, 13:27

My daughters collar bone sticks out  and she is not skinny just different body structures. Some look too thin and are perfectly healthy. I don't think there is anything wrong with her style it makes her happy and she feels good that is all that matters. I just can't get with some of her outfits but, do still enjoy seeing them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 06 Sep 2014, 15:20

LizzyNY wrote:IMO she's beyond Hollywood thin. She's skeletal. She reminds me of those pictures of starving children with stick thin arms and legs and swollen bellies. If I were her mother I'd be feeding her 24/7.
(Before everyone jumps all over me - I'm not being catty - I think she's a pretty woman - but if I were someone close to her, I'd be very concerned.)

Thank you for expressing this better than I could. My Mother Molecules are jumping all over the place when I see pics of her. She's beyond thin, and this can't be healthy.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 06 Sep 2014, 15:38

I think Angelina is too thin to me she would look a little better with a couple more pounds. but, the fact is none of us know if they are under weight or not looks don't always tell the whole story. The weight charts say different weights for different heights. I know if I went to the lowest they say I would look too thin but the charts say this is the weight I should be.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 06 Sep 2014, 16:08

Annemarie - I agree that Angelina is very thin. Many actresses are - but they use the excuse that the camera adds 10 pounds and that they're always being criticized in the media if they gain a little weight. For them it's a professional concern.

Amal is not going to be seen on the big screen. She isn't an actress or model, and until recently hasn't been in the press much. She does, however, seem to be getting thinner, and she was thin to start with. I don't know if her weight is healthy or not - I'm just saying if I were her mom I'd be concerned.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 06 Sep 2014, 16:15

LornaDoone wrote:Weight loss has GOT TO BE to fit into the designer wedding gown.  After the wedding I'm sure she'll put on a few pounds.

Well it's custom, not a sample I assume , so does not have to be returned.  They should be able to make it to her size without her trying to lose weight.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by happycat Sat 06 Sep 2014, 17:32

Perhaps she has a medical conditon such as IBS or Crohn's. Both would explain the occasional tummy bloat and the medicines used to treat the conditions cause weight loss also for many people. Stress can cause either condition to "flare", making treatment more diffficult. It would explain a lot and IF she suffers from either it is a personal, private issue that I don't think she would discuss except with intimate family.

I don't know if she suffers from either--just trying to offer another point of view. She is criticized so much over weight and it may not be something she can control.
happycat
happycat
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 06 Sep 2014, 17:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Amal Alamuddin registers in Britain for a wedding in Italy to George Clooney, source says

Filing is required for Britons marrying abroad; Brad Pitt is expected to be best man, and a Clooney rep denies reports Alamuddin is pregnant

BY MARIANNE GARVEY, BRIAN NIEMIETZ AND OLI COLEMAN
Saturday, September 6, 2014, 2:00 AM

• A
  • A
  • A

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Share this URL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Eamonn M. McCormack/Getty Images Amal Alamuddin has given notice in London that she’ll be marrying in Italy, sources say. Enlarge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jason Merritt/Getty Images George Clooney’s best man at the wedding is expected to be buddy Brad Pitt. Enlarge

Save the date!

George Clooney’s fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, registered at London’s Chelsea Registry office this week, according to one of Confidenti@l’s spies across the pond. The soon-to-be bride is said to have given officials formal notice that she will marry Clooney in Italy.

Checking in with the local registry is part of the legal process for Brits, like Alamuddin, who plan to marry outside the U.K.

This development matches up with reports that Clooney, 53, and Alamuddin, 36, will marry sometime this month in Lake Como, Italy, where Clooney has a house.

Alamuddin was also spotted Friday at the Alexander McQueen headquarters in East London, accompanied by her mom and a pal. The McQueen design house made Kate Middleton’s royal wedding dress in 2011.

Details of Clooney and Alamuddin’s big day have been kept under wraps since the engagement was announced in April. E! News reported Clooney has enlisted the help of local politicians in Italy to assure his nuptials won’t be disrupted by paparazzi.

The love bug must have be spreading. On Aug. 23, Clooney’s “Ocean's Eleven” co-star Brad Pitt quietly married Angelina Jolie in France, in a small ceremony that took the media by surprise. Now George’s aunt from Ohio, Starla Clooney, has told reporters Pitt will be Clooney’s best man.

Alamuddin has already been baptized into the world of superstardom that comes with dating a movie star.

A photo spread in this week’s In Touch magazine poses the question of whether Alamuddin — a prominent, multilingual human rights lawyer — has a bun baking in the proverbial oven.

“George is going to be a dad!” the glossy mag’s cover exclaims, with a photo of Clooney’s soon-to-be missus seemingly having a bit of a belly. The photo is labeled “Bumpwatch.”

For the record, Clooney’s longtime rep Stan Rosenfield assured Confidenti@l that “Amal is not pregnant.” He didn’t return a call about Alamuddin’s registration.

We couldn’t contact Alamuddin’s publicist for a comment because the brainy NYU Law graduate doesn’t have one.

Related Stories [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Elisabetta Canalis ‘happy’ for ex George Clooney,’ talks upcoming wedding
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Amal Alamuddin turns down spot on UN panel on Gaza
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] George Clooney, fiancée Amal Almuddin get marriage license in London

Got some hot gossip for us?

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 06 Sep 2014, 17:37

sorry for the messy copy.  still traveling    Cool

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 06 Sep 2014, 17:46

They're making it sound like she just registered when we've already seen the other thing last month.  Oh well.  And no Brad, I'm sure.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 06 Sep 2014, 18:48

What a stupid Hotch Potch of Old News !!!
Some nobody still clutching at straws by mentioning the Clooney name to get a hit on the Internet. 

What Pathetic ways of making a living some 
people have because the Internet is here !!!
IMO of course.....Rant Over !!   bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 06 Sep 2014, 19:10

Joanna - I wish it was someone trying to get internet hits, but this rehash nonsense came from the New York Daily News, one of NY's 3 major daily papers. IMO, it's the DM effect - on a slow news day publish anything so long as you publish something. It surprised me a little - they're usually not so lazy.

Happycat - Thanks for the information about IBS and Crohn's disease. Very interesting, and as you said, would explain a lot.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 06 Sep 2014, 19:19

Goodness Lizzy....I didn't notice that it came from
NY Daily News.....what a let down. As you say very lazy stuff. 
Sub editor should be ashamed !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 06 Sep 2014, 19:46

Daily News used to be a good paper . It has turned into a crap paper.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 06 Sep 2014, 19:48

If it did happen today I think it will be late tonight before we know if not tomorrow.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:50

I moved the posts about the PR company to a separate thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Amal Alamuddin Spotted At Alexander McQueen Headquarters in London.  Does this mean a Wedding Dress? - Page 2 Empty she's beautiful

Post by conniedev Fri 26 Sep 2014, 21:34

PigPen wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Aw, this is just butt ugly.  Is she carrying her lunch?  No No No.  And so loose fitting, she could easily hide Georgette or George Jr under there.

conniedev
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum