George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals

+8
Cece42
Silje
fava
LornaDoone
LizzyNY
Nicky80
Picachu
Katiedot
12 posters

Go down

George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals Empty George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals

Post by Katiedot Sat 30 Aug 2014, 08:50

George Clooney apparently plans to have strippers at his stag do. Filing this under 'complete bullshit'.  Thanks to Henway for the link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals

GEORGE Clooney will wave goodbye to bachelor life with a wild stag do at Spearmint Rhino “gentlemen’s club” next month.  The groom-to-be’s pals have organised a £1,200 VIP bash for 30 guests at a strip venue in Santa Barbara near his LA home.  The gold package includes a private room, complimentary booze, buffet food and even a stack of dollar coupons to stuff in the girls’ garter belts.  A List friends Brad Pitt, 50, Ben Affleck, 42, and Matt Damon, 43, will all be attending.

One of the stag’s buddies told us: “This isn’t a surprise we’re springing. We floated the idea of one final night of red-blooded male fun and he jumped at it.”

But how does his blushing bride Amal Alamuddin, 36, feel about the naughty antics?  The blabbermouth pal continued: “George hopes she’ll turn a blind eye but he looked sheepish when we asked how she’d react.

“He likes to let off steam once in a while, although it seems she thinks it’s time for him to let go of the all-boys’ nights out.”

But the actor, 53, has more important things to worry about. The hunk, who has been filming his latest coffee ad in Italy, is reportedly panicking after inviting both Angelina Jolie, 39, and Jennifer Aniston, 45, to the nuptials.  Brad’s ex Jen and new wife Ang have only ever been in the same room once – at the 2009 Academy Awards – since their love triangle shocked the world in 2004.

A US source claimed: “He was torn because they’re both his friends, but he hopes they’ll have enough respect for his big day to not cause a scene...”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals Empty Re: George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals

Post by Picachu Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:10

well i hope its not true, i hate these sort of things and its degrading to woman
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals Empty Re: George Clooney plans stripper stag do for A List pals

Post by Nicky80 Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:41

He is too old for this  Razz Razz Razz I'm sure he will not do it he must be scared the paps find out the party location and picture him in front of the undress woman ..... Shocked oh boy......hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 30 Aug 2014, 13:32

Didn't this rumor float around a while back? It sounds familiar. IMO, it also sounds exactly like something he and his pals would do.
 I don't care how old they are, they seem like a bunch of frat boys at heart and considering he's the "last man standing" this might be a way for them all to say goodbye to their own bachelor days. They might not drink as much or stay up as late, but I bet they'd all have a blast! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 30 Aug 2014, 14:51

Picachu wrote:well i hope its not true, i hate these sort of things and its degrading to woman

Considering the number of strip clubs in this world, it sure looks like there are a lot of women allowing themselves to be degraded.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 30 Aug 2014, 14:54

yes and i hate it, i wish for them there was an alternative job that doesn't require them to do this, for some this is there only choice and i just dont approve of these clubs, never have and never will and its the same for men too, i hate male strippers
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 30 Aug 2014, 16:49

This is baloney.  The strip club is supposedly in Santa Barbara?  Makes no sense.  I doubt he will even be back in the US before the wedding.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 30 Aug 2014, 18:23

I'm still hoping for a Stag Party.  Smile
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 30 Aug 2014, 19:53

Silje wrote:I'm still hoping for a Stag Party.  Smile
Me too!!!!! Have one last fling, enjoy yourself while you can!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 31 Aug 2014, 00:14

sorry monaco I did get us off track. 

Perhaps in one of the Amal threads.  Maybe Nicky can figure it out.  She's really good at that!  :-)

So in this thread -- let's get back to talking about strippers and stag parties!!  Whoopee!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 31 Aug 2014, 01:44

Maybe the boys will hire a stripper with long legs , a high butt , perky natural boobs .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 31 Aug 2014, 02:42

Are you volunteering Amaretti?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 31 Aug 2014, 03:58

melbert wrote:Are you volunteering Amaretti?
LMAO!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 31 Aug 2014, 04:00

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaa

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 31 Aug 2014, 17:16

Am I disqualified? I have high legs, a natural butt, and long boobs.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 31 Aug 2014, 18:28

P E R F E C T I O N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 31 Aug 2014, 20:12

Ha ha haaaaaaa. A natural butt and long boobs . A stunner .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 31 Aug 2014, 20:34

Reminds me of a game show clue - Pyramid Show - the bonus round.  You have to give a list of things that will make your partner say what is on the board.

The answer was "Things That Sag"

The contestant said: "An old woman's breasts"

Yup the other guy said, "Things that sag."

Be careful what you do with those pasties though.  You whip those saggies around too vigorously and one of those pasties could fly off and take out an eye!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 31 Aug 2014, 20:35

LornaDoone wrote:sorry monaco I did get us off track. 

Perhaps in one of the Amal threads.  Maybe Nicky can figure it out.  She's really good at that!  :-)

So in this thread -- let's get back to talking about strippers and stag parties!!  Whoopee!!

I moved it to the psots below. Hope it is ok otherwise let me know  Very Happy

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 31 Aug 2014, 21:22

Lorna they sell pasties for backless shirts . Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 31 Aug 2014, 21:27

Okay what on earth is a pastie, cause in my country its a meat pie with vegies???
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 31 Aug 2014, 22:07

Theminis - Now THAT would be really funny! lol! Here  pasties are stick-on things strippers wear to cover their nipples.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 31 Aug 2014, 23:15

TheMinis - just for you!!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 01 Sep 2014, 00:09

LOL theminis picturing some stripper with a couple of meat pies hanging off her breasts.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 01 Sep 2014, 01:09

Ha ha haaaa maybe Busty Russell will be there .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down