George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como - Navedano on July 7

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 Empty George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como - Navedano on July 7

Post by theminis Wed 06 Feb 2013, 22:54

Link below to photos Party animal mentioned in other thread.

For those that are interested, photos are reportedly of George and Stacy at Navedano on July 7 (whilst on holiday in Como)

Photos: AINA267965 - AINA267966 - AINA267967

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como - Navedano on July 7

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Feb 2013, 23:13

Genius, Theminis

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como  - Navedano on July 7 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler - Como - Navedano on July 7

Post by theminis Wed 06 Feb 2013, 23:15

Thank you - xx
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 06 Feb 2013, 23:18

Okay I must be an idiot because I couldn't figure out which picture to look at.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Feb 2013, 23:22

I think you have to put in each number one by one, if that helps. Maybe not............!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 06 Feb 2013, 23:27

Sorry guys, it wouldn't link to specific page.

In the first box, type George Clooney, then click on big red box with search icon.

On the right side of page it should say 1 of 149, change that to page 7, hit Go. There are more photos on Page 8 also.

I didn't copy pictures as I believe copyright could be issue.

Pictures are about three quarters of the way down.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Feb 2013, 23:42

What I did, if it helps, is enter the numbers you gave us, theminis, in the top rectangular box on the left one by one, but press enter after each one

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 07 Feb 2013, 01:07

Thanks both....bed time for me so that's for my morning coffee session.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Feb 2013, 06:57

Why are we starting a thread on this? I think the pics you want are already here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (this should take you to the 6th page of the discussion).

Am I missing something?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 07 Feb 2013, 07:38

No you are not, I did obviously - sorry
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Feb 2013, 10:07

Sorry, Katie. My fault. A question was raised about how unusual it was to see GC sitting with his back to a window in a restaurant, and I'd remembered these pix I'd seen on Aflo, via Frenchiesfans, which appeared to show GC and SK at Navendano again on a different date (note:jacket off) which was a couple of days after the July 4 celebrations at Il Gatto Nero.

Sorry

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Feb 2013, 10:42

No worries at all, and no one needs to apologise. I just couldn't figure out why we're searching for pictures that are already here.

I think we've got just about every public appearance made by George since December 2010, it's just a question of finding it again (that's why I'm so hot on thread titles!!).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Feb 2013, 11:10

Understand completely, Katie. Thanks. Just didn't think we had these as they were taken just two days after the 'food poisoning' text..happy to be corrected, was on holiday at the time

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down