George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Another day in Berlin for George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Another day in Berlin for George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Another day in Berlin for George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Another day in Berlin for George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Another day in Berlin for George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Another day in Berlin for George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Another day in Berlin for George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Another day in Berlin for George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Another day in Berlin for George Clooney - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Another day in Berlin for George Clooney

+29
theminis
NotAvailable
LornaDoone
waewaewae
lelacorb
Bewitched
ktsue2002
réalisateur
Picachu
Katiedot
lucy
amaretti
janieb
Barbara Garabedian
playfuldeb
Mazy
Maggy
Cynisca
Best in Category
melbert
Joanna
michaelee
annemarie
Bidbod
Duffy
cindigirl
silly girl
it's me
laetval
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another day in Berlin for George Clooney - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day in Berlin for George Clooney

Post by Bewitched Sun 27 Jan 2013, 15:10

George Clooney=eye candy Razz
Bewitched
Bewitched
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Another day in Berlin for George Clooney - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day in Berlin for George Clooney

Post by lelacorb Sun 27 Jan 2013, 17:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/kino/george-clooney/film-kostet-eine-million-dollar-am-tag-28270964.bild.html?utm_source=okrunews&utm_medium=09&utm_campaign=http://netzeitung.de#][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Video at link
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 27 Jan 2013, 17:22

ktsue2002 wrote:I will repeat myself. He is handsome when he is fat or thin, is cleaned all up or all dirty, has a beard or no beard. Doesn't matter to me. He is just plain awesome no matter how he looks.

I agree....most of us here sing from the same sheet.....well.....
Most of the time lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by waewaewae Sun 27 Jan 2013, 20:39

ktsue2002 wrote:I will repeat myself. He is handsome when he is fat or thin, is cleaned all up or all dirty, has a beard or no beard. Doesn't matter to me. He is just plain awesome no matter how he looks.

cheers cheers cheers

waewaewae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 27 Jan 2013, 21:17

Joanna wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe he's checking out his next GF of the year !!

I know, I know, bad deb Surrender
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 27 Jan 2013, 22:56

hope not
he seems SCARIED! affraid
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Jan 2013, 23:32

lucy wrote:love these pics of him,is he acting in this film? Thought this was his first film where he was just directing.

lucy someone may have answered you but - yes, George is also acting in this film.

The IMDB info about Monuments Men can be found at the link below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Jan 2013, 23:44

janieb wrote:
Maggy wrote:
CHEEEESE!! Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love this picture of him!! I love you

Anyone know who is the tall guy with the glasses?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 28 Jan 2013, 00:03

no
(and who cares? rollingsmiley )

but
who is he papping....?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 28 Jan 2013, 00:19

The tall guy with the glasses looks familiar. He does seem to be pointedly piccing the pap. And in the last dinner pic, he seems as if he feels cornered. maybe two paps kind of surrounding him?

Or maybe hes just scared some silly woman, who is supposed to be a big secret or something, is trying to get PAP attention. Like "Oh Lordy! here that half wit comes and I told her to stay put!!"
lol Am I being anywhere naughty and suggestive? What a Face
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 28 Jan 2013, 04:33

it's me wrote:no
(and who cares? rollingsmiley )

but
who is he papping....?
The next one? Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 31 Jan 2013, 08:47

Found on twitter

HAMMER! George Clooney in the car behind me! 'm Delighted.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 31 Jan 2013, 10:31

Cool! Thanks Laetval!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 31 Jan 2013, 12:06

Tell you what, if GC were driving in the car behind me, I'd risk whiplash and do a little bumper to bumper.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 31 Jan 2013, 12:23

This lady is a German politician - but is GC's car of choice a Ford?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 31 Jan 2013, 12:24

good sight darling!!

who was then, a girl?
Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 31 Jan 2013, 12:25

oh thanks party!
Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 31 Jan 2013, 16:09

party animal - not! wrote:This lady is a German politician - but is GC's car of choice a Ford?

George usually drives a Lexus but here he is in a BMW.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 31 Jan 2013, 17:34

Thanks, Laevtal!

Nice find.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 01 Feb 2013, 22:00

Someone is on a good mood for pics LOL!
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sat 02 Feb 2013, 22:29

I love him with the beard l'm probably the only one who does. I like George with a beard or without it , he's always handsome. Coolio

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Feb 2013, 22:51

No, no CupCake, you don't have that bearded face all to yourself. I LOVE George with facial hair...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sun 03 Feb 2013, 15:43

l think we can share him , yust for a while hahahah LOL!
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 03 Feb 2013, 16:29

share???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 03 Feb 2013, 16:39

cup cake wrote:l think we can share him , yust for a while hahahah LOL!

I think we all can... Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 03 Feb 2013, 18:59

no

nono

NONONOOOO!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sun 03 Feb 2013, 20:37

it's me wrote:no

nono

NONONOOOO!
DON'T WORRY[ IT'S ME] THERE'S ENOUGH OF GEORGE FOR EVERYONE Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo in bed
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Feb 2013, 16:35

Looks like the German's have been tracking him:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 09 Feb 2013, 17:14

great recapitulate
thanks!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 10 Feb 2013, 03:57

Looks like dinners in areas where he is working with something for the film. Of course there have been some that wasn't caught. he's had to eat a lot more often than printed.... Love4 my heart goes with him when he is suffering. Poor George. I wish him to have a night free of pain and coldness when he is out on the carpet of the BAFTAs. lip smack
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 15 Feb 2013, 22:48

Here's a portion of an article about George's dietary habits in Berlin from the Conde Nast Traveler. I just copied the George related part:

Nota bene: Hollywood’s unofficial board chair George Clooney receives the Conde Nast Traveler’s first-ever “Berlin Iron Gut” cross, which we, as of this instant, award during the ten days of the Berlinale to the actor who has been, allegedly or actually, spotted in the most restaurants and/or bars. The reason: Clooney has recently moved to Berlin for a few months to shoot his new film, The Monuments Men, in Berlin and in Potsdam, home of the renowned Babelsberg film studios, where Marlene Dietrich and Billy Wilder worked before Hitler kicked them out.

Clooney handily wins the coveted Iron Gut (sculpture to be decided) because he has brilliantly prosecuted his unfair advantage of living here over his fellow actors who are simply dropping through for the festival. He’s everywhere. In fact, you can’t get rid of him—sitting in a traffic jam, there’s Clooney. Walking across the street—there’s Clooney. You might think you’d be safe enjoying a contemplative espresso and getting some work done in your own favorite café—but no, there’s Clooney, the ultimate real-life Where’s Waldo Waldo-man. I have a sinking feeling he’s at my dry cleaners right now—I’m headed there in a couple of minutes.
So, where are he and other actors eating and drinking right this minute?

Unquestionably, Berlin’s master restaurateur to the big dogs of the political, financial, and cinematic worlds is Roland Mary, whose East Berlin Borchardt remains the spot during the Berlinale. Mary has just opened Grosz, named for 1920s Berlin painter George Grosz, on the Ku’damm in West Berlin. Mary opened Borchardt more or less immediately after the Wall fell, and his chefs have a steady, sure hand. It’s comfort food for grown-ups. Get the amazing schnitzel.

Steaks took a long time coming to Berlin, by which we mean really good, curated steaks. The Grill Royal, just down Friedrichstrasse, has become the carnivores’ mecca, and the hang. Damon and Clooney held a bro-evening there this week. And George recently performed his patented anonymous pick-up-the-check-for-a-stranger trick here, a very gentlemanly gesture, since the aged porterhouse here will dock you roughly $160, not including tip. Al Pacino and Hugh Grant—separately—have been caught tucking into the Grill Royal’s admirable selections, whereas Pacino’s producer-daughter Julie seems to have taken a shine to the noble-bistro offerings at the Mitte district’s Asphalt Club.

As each of the estimated 7.06 billion inhabitants of Earth knows or will be informed as soon as they can understand their mothers’ speech patterns, Clooney—yes, that Clooney—has a great affection for things Italian, among them, the villas, the wines, and the food. Ergo, should you be in Berlin this weekend, before the Berlinale is done, or even before the Monuments Men shoot wraps, you are living in total danger of having your meal bought for you if you book a table on the wrong night in either of these extremely fine hotspots: Al Contadino Sotto Le Stelle (The Farmer Under the Stars) or Bocca di Bacco (The Mouth of Bacchus).

The takeaway? You cannot count on this man’s Italian predilections to keep him in check so that you might contemplate some other kind of cuisine. The sad truth is that you’re not safe from him anywhere in the city of Berlin. Clooney—yes, that Clooney—was just spotted down in the depths of Kreuzberg in a delightful little Korean joint, the Kimchi Princess.

OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 15 Feb 2013, 23:11

you’re not safe from him anywhere in the city

A DREAM !!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2