George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Cabo Christmas 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Cabo Christmas 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Cabo Christmas 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Cabo Christmas 2012 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Cabo Christmas 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Cabo Christmas 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Cabo Christmas 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Cabo Christmas 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Cabo Christmas 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Cabo Christmas 2012

+24
blubelle
Best in Category
Maggy
m4rose
Atalante
cindigirl
Picachu
LornaDoone
Katiedot
fava
party animal - not!
Margaret
NotAvailable
The next mrs clooney
OofOof
Joanna
suebee
annemarie
lucy
it's me
silly girl
melbert
watching
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cabo Christmas 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cabo Christmas 2012

Post by Joanna Sat 29 Dec 2012, 17:07

melbert wrote:He's hiding big time Katie!!! Where, oh where, could our little George be??? Oh where, oh where can he be?????

Where big George goes little George can't be far behind.....ooooops
In front.....Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 29 Dec 2012, 17:12

I think it's odd that Stacy has also gone to ground, or maybe because he's not around the paps aren't as interested. With the exception of her tweets and a few appearances before Christmas, she's quiet as well. Maybe they got married? Brahahahaha! Thought I'd encourage the conspiracy theorists among us.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 29 Dec 2012, 17:16

Lol OooOof...you must be living up to your "title"....love it ! Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 29 Dec 2012, 17:22

I'm hoping we get a sighting by New Year's.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 30 Dec 2012, 06:26

No sightings or photos that I know of but the NY Post is reporting he and SK had dinner with JA and JT on Thursday:

Fab foursome
Last Updated: 12:30 AM, December 30, 2012
Posted: 12:15 AM, December 30, 2012
George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler shared a cozy couples’ dinner with Jennifer Aniston and her fiancé, Justin Theroux, at El Dorado, the luxury Mexican resort where the stars are staying to welcome in the New Year. Sources said Gorgeous George and his leggy blond girlfriend joined Aniston and Theroux for a private dinner Thursday night. The resort in Cabo San Lucas is owned by Mike Meldman, who traditionally throws a huge annual bash, which is taking place tonight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 30 Dec 2012, 07:21

They are either losing the interest of the paps or are hiding so well we r never going to see him again )-: nice find Silly Girl!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Dec 2012, 07:23

we r never going to see him again

I would like so!!!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 30 Dec 2012, 10:31

Emily Blunt and her hubby John are there as well and friends with George, im surprised we haven't heard about a dinner with them too
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 30 Dec 2012, 14:35

This is the New York Post I take what they say with a grain of salt. They just did an article about something and had George's name in the title there was nothing about him in the article.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 30 Dec 2012, 15:46

John Krasinski, emily blunt and jimmy Kimmel were all hanging out with Jenn and her beau on Thursday. I find it hard to believe given that George is friends with John and Emily that they would not have gone along to the dinner too. Of course no pictures to support this fab foursome. Just another piece sent in by Stacy's team. She should stick to playing beer pong with Michael Phelps rather than trying to pretend she can hang with the A crowd. No one believes George has been with her in Cabo and the paps cant even be bothered with her now. Girl your 15 minutes are officially over so give it up.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 30 Dec 2012, 17:40

I'm afraid for those who don't like Stacy, you're going to be disappointed...I don't know whether the Post got it right...they could very well not even be there or have spent the holidays apart...but I don't think not seeing them together means anything but the paps don't care anymore, or, George has decided he needs a break from publicity.

When they split up at the end of summer and went their separate ways, everyone decided they'd broken up. She spent several days in Mykonos and we all concluded they were done. And they weren't. From what you've all said about him, he likes his space. Maybe they were just having a break from each other until the next red carpet event. Or, maybe they've been together the whole time and Stacy is so secure in the relationship she doesn't need to prove it any longer?

Whatever it is, the Crawfords weren't there this time and they seem to like pap attention. Without their need for the limelight, maybe George was able to chill and relax?

I'm afraid I'm in the camp that thinks they're still together. I also think he's been there with her the whole time. As much as he loves his Mom and Dad and family, he doesn't seem to spend much time with them.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 30 Dec 2012, 17:55

OofOof wrote:I'm afraid I'm in the camp that thinks they're still together. I also think he's been there with her the whole time. As much as he loves his Mom and Dad and family, he doesn't seem to spend much time with them.

I'm in the same camp as you OofOof - and, George CALL YOUR MOTHER!!!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 30 Dec 2012, 17:58

Some people don't understand the inner workings of celebrity PR. Remember don't believe everything you read.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 30 Dec 2012, 18:02

It is interesting to note that we haven't seen him at all. While I think they are still together even if only for appearance sake, award season is upon us so the next few weeks will be telling.

I agree cindi he should call his mother. Wink

Oh I was reading some articles about the Meldman New Years party where they say he was expected to go. The articles also mentioned Leonardo DiCaprio but he has been in Australia all week. I can't imagine he would be partying Down Under then fly to Cabo for a NYE party. I guess with celebrities who have money to burn you never know..... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 30 Dec 2012, 18:08

I think he does spend time with his parent's they have even said he comes home. There, people give them their privacy so we don't know when he is there. They also go to Italy so I wouldn't say he doesn't see them. I think they are still together they weren't together for Christmas. I think we will get pictures for New Year.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 30 Dec 2012, 18:10

I think he spends time with his family he just shelters them from the press. George goes MIA at times so maybe that's when he is with them.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 30 Dec 2012, 19:33

I actually initially believed they spent Christmas apart. For some reason, I think he was in Cabo for Christmas. He just didn't want to be in the public eye. And the Crawfords weren't there this year to pimp themselves to the paps so he was more able to stay under the radar.

While I believe he loves his family, he's like a lot of guys I know; he doesn't spend much time with them. His parents come to Italy every year and he visits with them when he's in NYC etc. But, he seems to enjoy the good life and hanging with the "pretty" people when he's not working. The only way I see him forgoing Cabo with the warmth and other stars is if his dad isn't well. Then maybe I could see him spending Christmas with them and not Stacy and her friends and family.

Stacy does whatever he tells her to do as far as PR and, if he wanted privacy, she would no doubt accommodate him. And, frankly, while it's making all of us crazy, his image could probably do with a few less pap opps! The elusive star image has worked much better for him than the constantly papped "old guy" dating the "babe."
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 30 Dec 2012, 19:45

The next mrs clooney wrote:Some people don't understand the inner workings of celebrity PR. Remember don't believe everything you read.

I hope you'll excuse my query tnmc, but I have an enquiring mind.

Just lately you appear to be hinting that you know more than other posters here regarding the whereabouts of George and Stacy or
the state of their relationship.
If that's so, wouldn't it be polite to share your knowledge with
the rest of us ?
Most of us share items that we find, with others here on OH,
because we want to.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sun 30 Dec 2012, 20:17

Joanna, you silly girl it sad: OH....

aren't we on COH (CLOONEY OPEN HOUSE?) ...lol

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sun 30 Dec 2012, 20:24

said ...sorry not sad in above statement..

@TNMC, PLEAD the 5th...if you are American...hahahahaha! it has gotten my cat out of lot's of bad situations...

yesterday I noticed him trying to attack the toilet plunger (new). I had (2) for over 30 years worked, he never messed with them. I don't like this one, just of late there has been a backlash of alot of CRAP, literally and physically in my life.

Survivor likes to lie beside the tub whle i bathe and he started attacking the new worthless plunger....it was so funny tha i scared him when it tipped over, but he sometimes chews on my rubber sandals when he feels i haven't given him enough attenton or he use to attack my feet if i spoke on the phone too long without ackowledging him...he is, his mother's son!

My hand to God above! so I went and bought this one and it sucks as in worthless, I wish it sucked as in sucked the water to drain right...

ooops! I claim diarreaha writing went off topic, could be ground for a firing squad out of USA, course in USA could be too....sadly!

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:27

If this forum was polite maybe I would share but since its not I'm going to take the advice of my new attorney Suebee and plead the fifth LOL.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:39

I'm biting my tongue, but it really hurts. George goes underground and the teeth and claws come out. Sometimes I really wonder if some of our posters here on OH are really George fans. I know I am and I really get PISSED when we can't express our own opinions without fear of being attacked.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:40

I agree melbert.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 30 Dec 2012, 22:04

I wish we could all agree to disagree. George could care less what we think or feel about his life after all it's his and he has to live it his way.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sun 30 Dec 2012, 23:09

@TNMC probono! as I am not real attorney...lol

@annemarie...but I think this is a NEW SITE...as melbert referred to it as OH also, twice in one day and first time I ever saw NO COH....but I been in wings only couple months.....

but if this is just Open House and not a George Clooney Open House, I don't think many will turn out even if there is bitche fests going. I found Bravo's Housewives for that in tech-n-color!

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 30 Dec 2012, 23:29

I hope what ever he is doing he has had a lovely Christmas and i wish him a Happy New Year Give Flowers
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 30 Dec 2012, 23:50

Really Suebee? Sorry I abbreviated. I'll know better next time that I need to spell out George Clooney's Open House when I am referring to this wonderful site. I ASSUMED most understood since many have called it OH. Oh well...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 31 Dec 2012, 00:07

Oh yes Mel we all fondly call it OH...What else ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 31 Dec 2012, 04:18

Ah, it's so interesting reading this thread when I've got some on my ignore list. Since I don't read what they say the responses to them are pretty hysterical.

So what is OH again? Brahahahaha!

And by the way (BTW) some are wondering where TF is George? Well here's what I think.

I don't believe he was in Cabo all this time hiding out.

George is in pre-production for a film. His taking over a week off for celebrating would be a true waste of his time.

If he was doing anything over this holiday I would guess it would entail storyboarding the film - if he hasn't already done that - working on any script improvements or tweeks - possibly reviewing initial production designs and possibly costume designs.

And that's just the tip of the ice berg.

I'm sure scouting is mostly done perhaps secondary sites might still be in the works. Casting of major roles has been ongoing but more has to be done and I'm sure if George is directing he's going to have final say on all the major characters.

So my guess would be that he was in LA working on the film. If he didn't take a trip to see his parents, I'm sure he took the time to call them.

My opinion is that Stacy was in Cabo with her friends for the holiday and if George joined her it's probably only for a few days and will be back out of there soon enough.

All of this is my opinion but I give it based on reports of George's past actions when he's prepping for a film and using an educated guess.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 31 Dec 2012, 04:39

Lorna, I love you! You're the voice of reason as usual and funnier than hell. And, I'd forgotten that someone here told me about that ignore button. Heading there now!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 31 Dec 2012, 06:05

Wish he was somewhere having a great time with no press, even if he's working most of his co-workers are probably taking some time off to celebrate the holidays. Doesn't this always happen during his pre-production he disappears?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 31 Dec 2012, 07:53

Yeah LornaDoone a perfect hypothesis! Since I have been unemployed it is easy to forget that most people only take the holidays themselves off. Back when I was working in a long time job I would use my last vacation week this week but most of my coworkers would be working.

I think he is probably there now---if only for a couple of days. Then it is back to work.

(hope you see this and I am not someone who is blocked) Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 31 Dec 2012, 08:08

Silly Girl heres hoping you find that perfect new job in the new year!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 31 Dec 2012, 14:19

If he was working the paps would have seen him somewhere. He wouldt have stayed indoors for two weeks not healthy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Mon 31 Dec 2012, 14:43

@TNMC, translation/definition please.

is the ignore button equal to the Neh-Neh-Boo-Boo of yester year?

we'll see who gets the last laugh! My mother always said: the one who laughs the loudest, laughs the hardest!

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 31 Dec 2012, 15:14

Suebee the ignore button serves to purposes:

1. For those people that don't have enough self control and strong will just to ignore the crazy posters and stop themselves from engaging. They click ignore so they dont have to be grown ups.

2. for those people who come to a forum to share their opinions and hear the opinions of others but dont actually want to hear the opinions of others unless they agree with their own.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 31 Dec 2012, 17:26

silly girl wrote:Yeah LornaDoone a perfect hypothesis! Since I have been unemployed it is easy to forget that most people only take the holidays themselves off. Back when I was working in a long time job I would use my last vacation week this week but most of my coworkers would be working.

I think he is probably there now---if only for a couple of days. Then it is back to work.

(hope you see this and I am not someone who is blocked) Wink

:-) Silly girl I read your stuff cause you always seem to find some good stuff about what's going on with George so if I haven't said it before - thanks for that!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 31 Dec 2012, 17:51

Well maybe by now he DOES know we do NOT like those horrible light blue shorts and that's why he's hiding ! HA affraid
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 31 Dec 2012, 17:53

Atlante you are a funny girl! I'd add those white socks too the mix as well as those horrible shoes he wore this summer!!!!! Bring back the junkfood tees, leather bomber and well fitting jeans...not to mention his package.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 31 Dec 2012, 17:56

Hear hear! rabbit
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 31 Dec 2012, 18:31

Thanks LornaDoone....I try to find stuff about GC because that is why we are here. Tired of posting about gf's so sometimes I find stuff but don't post it.

I don't mind the blue shorts, just think he needs to mix it up a bit. I think he there in Cabo, but that is JMO.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 31 Dec 2012, 18:37

I think you're right Silly girl...think he's been there for a bit but is somehow managing to not get photographed. I guess it shows you that all those pics from previous trips were done on purpose because when the bugger doesn't want to get photographed, he most definitely doesn't!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 31 Dec 2012, 18:46

I was just about to shut down my computer because I need to go pick up my nephew but checked twitter instead. I know there are no photos but I kinda believe this one:

I saw another tweet where she says her Dad met Slash and they are staying near JA.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 31 Dec 2012, 18:57

Thanks silly girl for posting. Maybe he is there and doesn't want to be spotted because he's tired of people saying he does the same (boring?) thing every year.

Could be he paid the paps to leave him alone! With so many camera phones I'm surprised anyone who claims to have seen him hasn't taken a quick picture. If he is there I'm sure someone will eventually sneak in a picture of him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 31 Dec 2012, 19:26

Silly girl, how do you find these things! I never find what you do on Twitter. You need to find a research job. You're GOOD!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 31 Dec 2012, 19:28

Without a picture it means nothing. How many times have people posted about seeing him and its never true?? Remember when the whole of ireland had seen him there according to twitter and he wasn't even in the country.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 31 Dec 2012, 19:59

While I agree with you completely TNMC, I read several of the girl's tweets (God help me, I have too much time on my hands!) and it's clear she is in Cabo from her timeline. Of course, she could really be a 65 year old guy sitting in his basement tweeting away so who the hell knows right?! Gotta love the internet.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 31 Dec 2012, 20:04

OofOof wrote:While I agree with you completely TNMC, I read several of the girl's tweets (God help me, I have too much time on my hands!) and it's clear she is in Cabo from her timeline. Of course, she could really be a 65 year old guy sitting in his basement tweeting away so who the hell knows right?! Gotta love the internet.

And he is watching beach blanket bingo with Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello wishing he was there with them.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 31 Dec 2012, 20:07

I just think of your mum was having her moment with george you might have taken a picture for her. Not doubting the girls in cabo but I could easily twet about seeing george clooney in cabo too. But you can be sure I would have gotten a picture.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 31 Dec 2012, 20:22

So true! Especially reading this girl's tweets. She's a sorority girl type and I think she tweets and facebooks her life so sadly, I think you may be correct.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next