George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway Empty George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:36

Maybe this is where he stayed when he did the Obama fundraiser in Geneva, but I have my doubts that he's a regular winter visitor. Still, happy to volunteer to stay there for a few months just in case . . . !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Badrutt’s Palace Hotel, St. Moritz, Switzerland
Ever fancy being chauffered from a train station to a Swiss chalet in a vintage Rolls Royce? No? Then you are clearly not the right clientele for this resort, which counts George Clooney among its wintertime visitors. Guest DJs on site, marble tubs in the rooms, and proximity to the Alps? All very nice bonuses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway Empty Re: George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:41

ekkekazzz!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway Empty Re: George Clooney's "favourite" winter getaway

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:51

anyway
he doesn't like very much
cold

better
no?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:59

Ooooooo...too cold for me....and mountains give me the
anxieties ! Hate being close to them....as I found to my cost
Driving around the Scottish highlands years ago. I felt sick driving through Glencoe Pass.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 14:09

Katiedot wrote:Maybe this is where he stayed when he did the Obama fundraiser in Geneva, but I have my doubts that he's a regular winter visitor. Still, happy to volunteer to stay there for a few months just in case . . . !

Badrutt’s Palace Hotel, St. Moritz, Switzerland
Ever fancy being chauffered from a train station to a Swiss chalet in a vintage Rolls Royce? No? Then you are clearly not the right clientele for this resort, which counts George Clooney among its wintertime visitors. Guest DJs on site, marble tubs in the rooms, and proximity to the Alps? All very nice bonuses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think George was once a Badrut Palace Hotel in St. Moritz in winter and it was when Ely was shooting the film in St Moritz. Never seen more photos of George in St. Moritz in winter but in summer a lot of pictures on the bike. St. Moritz is not far from Laglio.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 08 Nov 2012, 20:48

St.Moritz is like a natural theme park showcasing three of Europe's most distinct cultures (German, French and Italian). I like it any time of the year.

Top of Piz Corvatch it´s quite amazing panorama…

(in case someone is wondering what my avatar is: it´s from St.Moritz, to be precise, it´s hotel Steffani´s terrasse last april - tempting, no?

Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 08 Nov 2012, 21:05

Lovely avatar BiC...but too chilly for me....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 22:00

all that snow in april!?!?!!?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 09 Nov 2012, 10:09

Yes, at the end of April, overnight 40 cm snow Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 09 Nov 2012, 14:39

ohhhhh my! Shocked

brrrrrrrrr !!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down