George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

+30
playfuldeb
tzizz
bellybaby
pandabear
NotAvailable
bamboochacha
EEOsandy
blubelle
Aly
Missa
davidarochelle
Lighterside
lelacorb
LyndaGirl
watching
Stellita
Atalante
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
Joanna
annemarie
barla
cindigirl
Lakin460
silly girl
laetval
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:06

[quote="Missa Why not add some theories, watching, that's part of the fun! Smile It is the exact same outfit from those June photos, AND Grant is there. It makes more sense that these photos would be from when they first arrived in June, when we also saw Grant, than that he's been flying back and forth, never bringing his family with him. Maybe these photos were released because we haven't seen them in a while, they're continuing to lay low, but want to keep the PR going?[/quote]

I'm totally on board with this theory. I think this is just a recycled photo op to keep them in the press. Don't understand why George would be thus inclined; reeks of desperation to me, but that's just my take on it until further evidence or logical argument to the contrary should arise.

Last edited by Lakin460 on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

Post by Missa Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:14

Is it possible that holding some of the photos is part of the deal? Something like: "Okay we'll be shopping at X store at noon, out on the boat at 3:00 and at Y restaurant for dinner at 7:30 tomorrow. You can take all the pictures you want, but then that's it for a week. You can space out the release of the photos so it looks like you got multiple days of outings, and we can relax."

It wouldn't surprise me if these photos and the last batch (the bike ride in Switzerland with just the boys) were old photos held until now. That would at least give them the last couple of weeks of down time after the flurry of pictures the first few weeks they were there. It seemed like we were getting new pics every day for a while. Now it's once or twice a week, and usually including something that makes it seem like the timing is off (wardrobe; general appearance; the amazing disappearing Grant). Maybe they're finally just chilling out.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:18

So how does the Twitter silence factor in to this? speculate, please....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:22

OMG , i will be totally surprised if this turn out to be true ! and why ??????

i think G/SK need to go out in public in current event like the Olympics just to prove they are together at the moment , we started to have doubts Stan !!!!
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:25

Missa wrote:Is it possible that holding some of the photos is part of the deal? Something like: "Okay we'll be shopping at X store at noon, out on the boat at 3:00 and at Y restaurant for dinner at 7:30 tomorrow. You can take all the pictures you want, but then that's it for a week. You can space out the release of the photos so it looks like you got multiple days of outings, and we can relax."

It wouldn't surprise me if these photos and the last batch (the bike ride in Switzerland with just the boys) were old photos held until now. That would at least give them the last couple of weeks of down time after the flurry of pictures the first few weeks they were there. It seemed like we were getting new pics every day for a while. Now it's once or twice a week, and usually including something that makes it seem like the timing is off (wardrobe; general appearance; the amazing disappearing Grant). Maybe they're finally just chilling out.

This could also explain why his sister, niece and nephew have not been seen. If George arranges it, he set the rules of who is photographed. I also read somethere that stars will check papperazzi photos to give final approval before they are released to the public.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:26

I maintain the phone is at the bottom of the lake. It gets bumpy on those speed boat rides you know, all kinds of things can fall overboard. Accidentally. Very Happy

Could be she's back in the States for the X-factor host auditions. Can't tweet about what's going on in Italy because she's not there, and she's not clever enough to figure out how to tweet without giving away her location or what she's doing. I, for one, am awaiting with bated breath to find out whether she's rooting for Italy or the US in the Olympics. Rolling Eyes Could also explain the hold on pics: releasing these when she's not actually there keeps both the auditioning and the fact that she's not in Italy quiet.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:29

Lakin460 wrote:So how does the Twitter silence factor in to this? speculate, please....

If speculation was an olympic sport, some of us would be gold medalist!!! Spliff
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:32

Oh I know!!! Isn't it fun!!! I just love reading everybody's opinions!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:34

Me too!!! Coolio

Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 00:25

O.K. - here's mine. They eloped and are on a fantastic, romantic, honeymoon. Say wha? Yeah, I had one too many this afternoon. Going to take an aspirin.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 30 Jul 2012, 00:33

Get well Soon blue...LOL
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 00:38

Remember when they had that bike ride and G was supposedly in England? We never figured out if those pics were held back or not. I assume pic saturation vs other pap news more interesting is the issue. Also I'm sure SK gets free clothes and jewelry in exchange for wearing them in pics. That's why she dresses as she does. Now if she wore the same outfit twice, does she get paid 2x? Another reason to space out pics.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 00:41

Blubelle,
Better stay in bed until you stop having bad dreams. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 30 Jul 2012, 01:44

Maybe they are new pictures these are different people with them at least I've never seen them before.As for Grant he has kids so I think he has to go home every so often if he wants to stay married. Either way I love seeing George and Stacy out and doing something anything.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 30 Jul 2012, 01:51

I wonder if Cindy and Rande are going this year. Maybe they will do the yacht group trip this year.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jul 2012, 01:53

If Grant wanted to stay married to ME, I'd be on the dang boat with him. He'd know better than to leave me at home with the kids while he gallivanted all over Italy and Switzerland. Beaten
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 30 Jul 2012, 01:55

And next passenger on the infamous boat trips is:

Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11

..last minute packing & snuggling b4 I head to Italy! From what I hear I will never be the same after visiting Lake Como Smile

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:02

Oh geez just when I thought it was going to get better...
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:14

EEOsandy wrote:And next passenger on the infamous boat trips is:

Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11

..last minute packing & snuggling b4 I head to Italy! From what I hear I will never be the same after visiting Lake Como Smile

More like Lake Como will never be the same after she visits. Homegirl is a hot mess. Suspect

It seems like George is paying alot of money to entertain Stacy's friends and family. If you think about the cost for electricity, feeding them, taking them sightseeing. It's his money, but jeez....

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:18

Maybe he's happy to spend the money if it keeps stacy entertained and out of his hair. Worth every penny if it means he doesn't have to be alone with her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:20

What did I say earlier today about SK and lesbian rumors? Torrie is coming alone, and not with a man. Just wait for the "scandalous pics." SK has found a new way to get pap attention.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:25

TNMC - If that's the case, then he should just get rid of her.

Davida, Very funny! A-hole, I mean A-Rod, is playing baseball now. He cant take time off.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:27

Maybe it would cost him to much to break the contract.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:30

Well, her man is injured. It wouldn't look very good for A-Rod to be boating around Lake Como in a cast while his team is trying to win a pennant. It's not like Torrie's deliberately leaving him behind for some special "alone time" with Stacy.

And that girl is the very definition of "hot mess". I don't think Lake Como will be the same after Torrie's through with it. Ooooh, I hope she wears those denim shorts with the crotch cut out. Nothing says "classy" like crotchless pants.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:32

Clooneygirl,
You really should talk Stan into hiring you to help manage G.

TNMC,
Is Torrie still with A-Rodhole? Then at least SK is "an improvement."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:33

Missa,
What? The crotch cut out? What was underneath?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:34

As far as I know she is still with a-hole.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:38

I wonder if Stacy will force Torrie to clean up while on Italian vaca. Torrie's signature attire is shooooooort-shorts and bikinis.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:40

The next mrs clooney wrote:Maybe it would cost him to much to break the contract.

Good point! I didnt think of that!!! Oi, you!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:44

davidarochelle wrote:Missa,
What? The crotch cut out? What was underneath?

I'm pretty sure it was Torrie out with SK in NYC (think it was the night of the flowered pants, after SK tweeted pics of them at the Yankees game) who was wearing the denim shorts that had the crotch cut out. There was some speculation here that it was because her thighs are a little too muscular to fit in the legs of short shorts, but I think it's just Torrie's signature "style". And I think she still is with A-Rod. I assume that's who she's "snuggling" with before she flies out. Vomit 1
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:46

Missa,
Thanks for the explanation. Now who believes that ANY publicity is really Good Publicity? Would A-hole get more attention than Torrie for G&SK?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:47

Having Torrie there will be good PR for Stacy. Torrie is the one person who can make Stacy look classy!

I CANNOT wait for photos of these two. Seesaw of good and e
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:52

I'm predicting photos of SK and Torrie alone on the boat. Without A-Rod to talk to, I can't see George wanting to spend much time with that chick. And yes, I do think if A-Rod tagged along, they'd get more publicity than just a washed-up wrestler lady will on her own.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:53

Found this picture of Torrie and Stacy, and I believe the other girl is the sun tan challenged girl that was in Italy with Stacy, her name apparently is Allania. (finally we have a name).[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jul 2012, 02:56

Clooneygirl wrote:Having Torrie there will be good PR for Stacy. Torrie is the one person who can make Stacy look classy!

I CANNOT wait for photos of these two. Seesaw of good and e

I'm hoping we'll see the real Stacy come out with Torrie around. You know, Toronto Film Festival, Forever 21, bird's-nest-hair Stacy. I miss her. Sad

Is "sun tan challenged" the politically correct way of saying "pale" now? I love it. What should we call her male friend? "Shampoo challenged"? "Hair brush disabled"? I\'ve got an idea
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jul 2012, 03:11

Question, didn't Torrie go on the trip to Europe last summer with Stacy and all the girls?? I remember their were 19 of her BFF's on that trip and supposedly during that trip they went to Villa Oleandra right?? If so doesn't that mean that Torrie has already been to Lake Como? Or was the story of Stacy being at the Villa last summer made up?? Just a thought.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 03:15

LOL! Missa!!!! I miss that Stacy as well. We can only hope she comes back this week! I dont think George knows what he is in for...

I am still calling her pale friend! She looks pretty good with make up and her hair done.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jul 2012, 03:17

Davida here's the picture of Torrie in the crotchless shorts. Thinking we might need a new thread as I'm sure there will be many more pictures coming.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jul 2012, 03:23

The next mrs clooney wrote:Davida here's the picture of Torrie in the crotchless shorts. Thinking we might need a new thread as I'm sure there will be many more pictures coming.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks, TNMC, I didn't know where to even begin to look for it.

Torrie's Wikipedia page says she's 37. If the woman in those two photos is 37, I'm 17.

No. Way. Suspect
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 03:33

Wait, A-Rod (A-hole, A-roid) is injured? That would be great if he came along. He might actually be a bigger hot mess than Torrie!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alex Rodriguez
Believe it or not, A-Rod was once considered cool. Not Derek Jeter cool. But kinda sorta cool. Young and fresh, at least. Hip enough to be featured on ESPN The Magazine's very first cover with a caption reading "next."
Then came the Texas Rangers cash grab.
The flubbed trade to Boston.
The Bronson Arroyo glove slap.
The public denial that he ever used performance-enhancing drugs.
The shirtless tanning in Central Park.
The New York Post's "STRAY-ROD" cover.
The World Series contract opt-out announcement.
The public admission of performance-enhancing drug use (complete with Cousin Yuri and a good-boy sweater).
The Madonna-dating rumors.
The clubhouse nickname "A-Fraud."
The mirror-kissing magazine photo shoot.
We could continue. But why pile on? Thing is, Rodriguez has always been hyperaware of his image. He strives to be cool. Only that's the problem: As anyone who ever survived high school can tell you, the whole key to coolness is not having to try. When network cameras caught Cameron Diaz feeding A-Rod popcorn during the Super Bowl on Sunday -- We told you we could continue, right? -- the slugger reportedly was annoyed. He wasn't alone.

I wish I knew how to post pictures, so I could post that Stray-Rod cover picture. Homeboy likes women that look like Fabio.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 30 Jul 2012, 03:38

Doesn't George C looney invite everyone to stay at his place - even audience members. Isn't that just one of his automaticisities - like saying to someone - nice to meet you - really? No, not really. Another example would be when people yell out - i love you george, and he yells back - love you too. Really? No, not really. LOL Know what I mean?? flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 30 Jul 2012, 03:51

Maybe Stacy has been forbidden to "twit" anymore so she's bringing Torrie in as her "pinch twitter."
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jul 2012, 03:54

Oh Sandy!! Too cute!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 04:07

The next mrs clooney wrote:Davida here's the picture of Torrie in the crotchless shorts. Thinking we might need a new thread as I'm sure there will be many more pictures coming.

Good point, this thread seems to have gone off the rails. Maybe Katie can start a new thread and move the posts!?
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jul 2012, 04:32

EEOsandy wrote:Maybe Stacy has been forbidden to "twit" anymore so she's bringing Torrie in as her "pinch twitter."

Thanks for the belly laugh Sandy. That's hilarious.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 30 Jul 2012, 06:27

The next mrs clooney wrote:Oh geez just when I thought it was going to get better...

Well, it could be worse ... we could have pictures of the whole party who binges of pasta and wine in the restaurant ......
affraid affraid affraid
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 30 Jul 2012, 08:05

Well, you might want to go to Ollycom and look at many more pics. Most of them were done in June before the 20th. That means this is all just staged. All of it. Bike rides, restaurants, shopping sprees. All on same day or at least posted same days. many of them. Especially this last boat ride. Same pics as the ones you looked at. Very same. Go take a GOOD look. Not a theory anymore. Go Look for yourselves and come back to comment. This should be interesting.

Consider the food poisoning tweet and the dates. The so called second return to the restaurant. Was there really a food poisoning the day Karen Duffy was out with them, considering the pics are from June instead of July? What do you think about it?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jul 2012, 08:11

that is a mess
a BIIIIIIIG mess! scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 30 Jul 2012, 10:09

....and, another talent and very classy people, are coming.... cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 30 Jul 2012, 10:11

The next mrs clooney wrote:Found this picture of Torrie and Stacy, and I believe the other girl is the sun tan challenged girl that was in Italy with Stacy, her name apparently is Allania. (finally we have a name).[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...Carnival .....??? .... The Witches of Eastwick????... Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next