George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012 - Page 2 EmptyToday at 19:09 by party animal - not!

» George in Tuscany
George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012 - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012

+30
melbert
LornaDoone
Astras
davidarochelle
playfuldeb
macs
tzizz
Maggy
Atalante
Pari
MM
janieb
cindigirl
party animal - not!
MyGirlKylie
phys major
lucy
The next mrs clooney
annemarie
adgran
lelacorb
Lighterside
bellybaby
it's me
Lakin460
cherallen1
watching
Joanna
silly girl
Katiedot
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012

Post by cindigirl Wed 16 May 2012, 21:01

My interpretation of Katie's pictures.

First picture:
"Now I'm telling you this in strictest confidence and don't repeat."
Second picture:
"What can I say the dog finds me irrestible too."
Third picture:
"How're ya holding up there buddy - don't forget what I said."
Fourth picture:
"I think things went well at the WHC dinner - what do you think?"
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney spotted filming on a beach in LA May 2012

Post by lelacorb Wed 16 May 2012, 21:05

My libido is at best but why is the leg of the dog where would be my hand?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 May 2012, 21:06

Good ones cindi...

...and my current avatar ?

"I'm too sexy for my shirt...too sexy "
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 May 2012, 21:07

...on a public beach lelacorb ???!!!!! gotpics
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 16 May 2012, 21:07

ROFL lela - we can have a lot of fun with these pictures.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 May 2012, 21:13

Some more pictures here too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 16 May 2012, 21:17

Love your new avatar Joanna - and look how adoringly the dog is looking up at G. We should be so lucky. Sad
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 May 2012, 21:20

Oh thanks cindi...I can have a lot of fun with all of them now !

.....and some more pictures here

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 May 2012, 21:25

PICTURES HERE....
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One man and his dog: George Clooney makes a new furry friend
as he films phone ad
By EMILY SHERIDAN
PUBLISHED: 12:43, 16 May 2012 | UPDATED: 16:11, 16 May 2012

He's shared the big screen with some of the biggest stars in the world today.
But it looked like George Clooney has met his match with his latest companion.
The actor appeared to be having a whale of a time as he filmed a new phone advertisement with a dog 'actor' in Malibu yesterday.

So are you feeling wuff today? George Clooney talks to his new canine companion as he films a smartphone advertisement in Malibu yesterday

What are you looking at? Clooney is distracted from his phone by a pair of puppy dog eyes
The 51-year-old was filming a new Android smartphone advert on the beach with a retriever.

And although the dog wasn't his own pet, it looked like the pair had quickly struck up a rapport.
While holding the phone in his hand, Clooney stroked, patted and chatted to his new pal.

Let me tell you the difference between a phone and a bone: Clooney shows the phone to his furry friend
In 2010, Clooney adopted an overweight dog who was suffering with an under-active thyroid from Los Angeles's Camp Cocker dog rescue centre.
The staff at Camp Cocker told Clooney he could only take Einstein home if the dog liked him first.
Fortunately, Clooney blackmailed his way into Einstein's heart by rubbing meatballs on his shoes.

Inseparable: The dog kept close to the actor as they hung out on the beach in between scenes
Clooney once told Esquire magazine: 'Forever, now, he just thinks of me as the guy with the meatball feet.
'He loves me. I can do no wrong. He follows me everywhere.'
Clooney previously owned two bulldogs called Bud and Lou and a pot-bellied pig called Max.

I guess that's why they call it puppy love: Clooney looked besotted with the pooch

Helping hand: The dog showed his affection for Clooney by putting his paws on the actor's knees

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 16 May 2012, 21:35

lelacorb wrote:My libido is at best but why is the leg of the dog where would be my hand?

LOLOLOL!

Like I said......picture that YOU are the dog.....your nose, your muzzle, your paw, your whole body can go anywhere on George that it wants.......and you get George's hands on you and his face near yours. You smell his scent, you hear his sultry sexy voice speaking only to you, you have his undivided attention and company....and for a sunny afternoon, the world is as it should be. Sigh....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 16 May 2012, 21:41

Lakin460 wrote:
lelacorb wrote:My libido is at best but why is the leg of the dog where would be my hand?

LOLOLOL!

Like I said......picture that YOU are the dog.....your nose, your muzzle, your paw, your whole body can go anywhere on George that it wants.......and you get George's hands on you and his face near yours. You smell his scent, you hear his sultry sexy voice speaking only to you, you have his undivided attention and company....and for a sunny afternoon, the world is as it should be. Sigh....

Ehi Lakin you Know that I might explode?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 May 2012, 21:45

There'll be a lot of cold showers taken later in the day.... me thinks... blowup Bathtub

They're all unique pictures for us all to enjoy.

It's nice to the see the beach & sea too....don't you think ? lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 16 May 2012, 22:06

lucy wrote:MGK, has he had strawberry in his life? Maybe it's time for him to try that flavor!

I could go sooo many places with dirty jokes about strawberry pie, after that comment. Wink Twisted Evil
lol!

I've been saying the same for years. I'm not sure he could handle it though. He seems like the kind of guy who likes to be in charge so he may not be able to handle the redhead temper, especially if he doesnt know the fierceness carries over to other areas that make up for the quick temper. super cool On top of being partially redhead, I'm a Leo too. The combo might be too much for him. geek
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 May 2012, 22:51

look how big! This big

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 16 May 2012, 23:05

Has George ever dated a redhead? Maybe George will get another dog after this shoot, so Einstein wont be alone all day?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 16 May 2012, 23:20

it's me wrote:look how big! This big

Someone starts to babble in french, ... tongue
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 16 May 2012, 23:24

Oh, dear Basketball
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 May 2012, 23:59

Is it the same doggie a lot younger ??

Ah the man in the white suit ! Give Flowers

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 17 May 2012, 00:08

No, Jo, don't think so. That was a chocolate labrador. This one's a labrador retriever

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 17 May 2012, 00:11

One man and his dog: George Clooney makes a new furry friend as he films phone ad
By EMILY SHERIDAN

PUBLISHED: 06:43 EST, 16 May 2012 | UPDATED: 10:11 EST, 16 May 2012
He's shared the big screen with some of the biggest stars in the world today.

But it looked like George Clooney has met his match with his latest companion.

The actor appeared to be having a whale of a time as he filmed a new phone advertisement with a dog 'actor' in Malibu yesterday.

So are you feeling wuff today? George Clooney talks to his new canine companion as he films a smartphone advertisement in Malibu yesterday

What are you looking at? Clooney is distracted from his phone by a pair of puppy dog eyes

The 51-year-old was filming a new Android smartphone advert on the beach with a retriever.

few weeks after reuniting with ex-girlfriend Faiers
And although the dog wasn't his own pet, it looked like the pair had quickly struck up a rapport.

While holding the phone in his hand, Clooney stroked, patted and chatted to his new pal.
In 2010, Clooney adopted an overweight dog who was suffering with an under-active thyroid from Los Angeles's Camp Cocker dog rescue centre.

The staff at Camp Cocker told Clooney he could only take Einstein home if the dog liked him first.

Fortunately, Clooney blackmailed his way into Einstein's heart by rubbing meatballs on his shoes.

Inseparable: The dog kept close to the actor as they hung out on the beach in between scenes

Clooney once told Esquire magazine: 'Forever, now, he just thinks of me as the guy with the meatball feet.

'He loves me. I can do no wrong. He follows me everywhere.'

Clooney previously owned two bulldogs called Bud and Lou and a pot-bellied pig called Max.

I guess that's why they call it puppy love: Clooney looked besotted with the pooch

Helping hand: The dog showed his affection for Clooney by putting his paws on the actor's knees

One man and his dog: George Clooney makes a new furry friend as he films smartphone commercial
Hit the beach set in Malibu
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 17 May 2012, 00:13

G why do you show so much more affection and chemistry with this 4-legged beauty?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Thu 17 May 2012, 00:41

*cough* Instead of meatballs...Oh, don't go rolling your eyes ladies. *Someone* had to say it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Lovely photos btw. Who can resist a little puppy love on the beach? Sigh. I love you
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 17 May 2012, 04:54

Katiedot wrote:Be still my beating heart! I hope he took that shirt home with him. It really, really, really, reeeeeaaaaally suits him!

I must have ESP cause I wore a button down white shirt today too! See there's this connection, we can read each other's minds. Brahahahaha

It is a bit freaky to see that cause I NEVER wear white button down shirts cause they're usually too sheer for me, but I decided today, what the heck throw on a tank underneath and wore one to work! Must be the Taurus thing working. Okay, or maybe it's just a freakin coincidence! flower
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 17 May 2012, 13:56

I've been saying the same for years. I'm not sure he could handle it though. He seems like the kind of guy who likes to be in charge so he may not be able to handle the redhead temper, especially if he doesnt know the fierceness carries over to other areas that make up for the quick temper. super cool On top of being partially redhead, I'm a Leo too. The combo might be too much for him. geek

I'm a natural redhead and a Sagittarian. I think a redhead might be just a tad too much of a "spitfire" for him to handle! Laughing

Last edited by Lighterside on Thu 17 May 2012, 13:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix the quote)
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 17 May 2012, 14:14

just W.O.W.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 17 May 2012, 14:22

I think George did date a redhead...maybe not "date", but "did". A while ago, there was a pic in a tabloid magazine, of him and a woman that he was seeing. I think she had red hair. He had on a hat (like a golf hat, not a baseball cap), and she'd taken the pic with her phone, I think. The article told about how he'd come to her apt. with champagne. I think she had a son also....anybody else recall this?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 17 May 2012, 15:34

Vaguely. A lady called Ginger in Las Vegas - seem to remember pix of by a pool. Think she was English.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 17 May 2012, 16:54

IT WAS ME ! In my dreams lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 17 May 2012, 17:11

Isn't it funny (or not!) how Stacy has been compared to an over eager Golden Retriever puppy?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 17 May 2012, 17:17

However, he appears to LOVE this one!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 17 May 2012, 18:24

I'm sure most people know this but when you go up to a dog that doesn't know you that well, you have to put your hand under their chin. If you put your hand down to pat them on the head that could be taken as a threat to the dog and they can retaliate.

Whenever I see a dog on a beach I think of sand fleas or ticks. UCK. Sorry.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 18 May 2012, 22:07

Did anyone see this funny article from D-Listed?

NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 18 May 2012, 22:24

funny!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 May 2012, 01:05

Thanks Joanie! Funny!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 19 May 2012, 04:58

You're welcome. I laughed so hard when i read it. It cracked me up. The thought that they were all being replaced by such a gorgeous redhead...Hahahahahaha
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 19 May 2012, 05:26

Oh I am a red head. But I have a bit of the gray(white) streaking here and there too. My prob is that there are some younger dudes who think older is golder or some such thing. Its the lines they use. So not looking for a boy to raise.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 20 May 2012, 04:25

Even more pics:

George Clooney’s got a new bitch and she’s BEAUTIFUL. I was hoping that these photos were candids of Clooney and a new adopted puppy, but they’re just shots of Clooney filming a commercial for Android smart phones, and the beautiful dog is just an “actor”. Isn’t the puppy gorgeous? I’ve never seen Clooney with a redhead before, and now I can’t help but think… this works. He’s been with exotic, mannish brunettes, he’s done the glorified escort thing, it’s time for a redhead who nuzzles his crotch on a public beach, out in the open. I’m guessing Clooney dismissed the redhead because he doesn’t like his bitches to have successful careers.

According to The Mail, the puppy was smitten with George too, though. The Mail notes: “Although the dog wasn’t his own pet, it looked like the pair had quickly struck up a rapport. While holding the phone in his hand, Clooney stroked, patted and chatted to his new pal.” Apparently, the puppy even preferred George’s company when the cameras were off too. Maybe the puppy was just smelling George’s dog – he has an overweight puppy named Einstein – Einstein was used during Clooney’s last Oscar campaign, and Einstein fell short, apparently. Maybe Clooney needs a big, beautiful redhead. This dog is like the canine equivalent of Christina Hendricks.

Love the photos of the puppy groping George. You know George is all, . . .
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by dede2801 Sun 20 May 2012, 04:38

Lovely!
Thanks for links!
dede2801
dede2801
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sun 20 May 2012, 21:51

davidarochelle wrote:it’s time for a redhead who nuzzles his crotch on a public beach, out in the open..

As long as I get a 'treat' as reward, this redhead is game! geek

LOL, that line cracked me up!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 21 May 2012, 03:27

Plenty of positive comments following G with Beauty
George Clooney
Splash News Online
FacebookTweetWatch out, Einstein – George is making eyes at a new friend!

Clooney kicked off his shoes and went toes first into the sand on a beach in Malibu on Tuesday, filming what appeared to be a commercial for a mobile device.

The actor was joined by a golden retriever, and Clooney – a noted dog lover who rescued his senior cocker spaniel – seemed to really take to his costar. The handsome duo shook hands, traded grins, and the lucky dog (the furry one) enjoyed pats on the head from one of the world's most famous movie stars on a sunny day on the beach.

Sign us up!

davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 21 May 2012, 05:24

that d-list article was too cute
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 21 May 2012, 06:22

Interesting that G with a 4-legged escort gets so much more pap coverage and flattering comments.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 21 May 2012, 07:19

No one can make bitchy comments about the dog that's why....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Mon 21 May 2012, 09:38

Merlin wrote:No one can make bitchy comments about the dog that's why....

Greenie! Laughing
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 21 May 2012, 09:49

i a green with both of you.
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 21 May 2012, 13:40

Merlin wrote:No one can make bitchy comments about the dog that's why....

lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 25 May 2012, 13:45

Confirmed as a Fastweb ad. A guy (tv presenter?) from Italy won a competition to fly to LA to meet George & actually be in the ad plus have a little holiday in LA. He has tweeted a little about it.

Alessandro Gonnella @ alegonella
I just had a chat with George Clooney ...
16 May 12

@ luana_b1976 eh I only had a minute ... Smile
17th May 12

@CristicchiaCri cmq is not true ... I was on set in Malibu
17 May 12

@ CristicchiaCri Only because I was there I won the contest fastweb ... Oh no, he asked me what I thought of LA
17th May 12

I want to again thank those who helped me in the contest fastweb. Unique experience in Los Angeles, including the conversation with Clooney :-)
21st May 12

From his blog about the competition.

27th April 12
Yes, this morning I was contacted by Fastweb which I announced to be the winner of the contest, as announced on the site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . I will fly to Los Angeles took a couple of days and then I will be part of the next spot Fastweb! Thanks to everyone who supported me!

22 Apr/12 0
As you may know, is one of 10 finalists in the competition induced by Fastweb, which is offering participation in their next spot, and a trip to Los Angeles and meeting with George Clooney. We are in the final stages, because the phase of voting closes on April 25th, so you can still vote for me (once daily) until that date.

Go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] dates and a "CAN" for the video of alegonel. Thank you!

16 Apr/12
It 'just came the news that I was selected as one of 10 finalists to participate in the next spot Fastweb, starring George Clooney! The winner will be selected by the voting public.

You can vote for me by going to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and, after you register, click on "YOU" next to the video alegonel. By voting you can win a Samsung TV! And a beer offered to me . I remind you that you can vote once a day! Thank you!

Guy's blog
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 25 May 2012, 13:51

The competition from the Fastweb website:

Upload your video and save it with the webcam. Look acting with George Clooney and enter this contest. You could become the star of the new spot FastWeb with Clooney. In more involved the extraction of 3 Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Ask the Experts. A special jury of experts (advertising, directors, writers) will evaluate each uploaded video. At the end of this painstaking work of selection , will be chosen from 10 finalists who have shown
to be more convincing as an interpreter of Imagine, you can.

But the final choice still affects you. Will the public vote to determine the winner flown to Los Angeles and become the protagonist of the new spot FastWeb. All voters will participate in ' Extraction of 2 Full HD Samsung TVs .

Liink to contest details
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 25 May 2012, 14:32

Wow! How lucky for him!!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2