George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars

+2
it's me
lelacorb
6 posters

Go down

George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars Empty Re: George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars

Post by lelacorb Sun 12 Feb 2012, 11:48

Question George Clooney to babysit Pitt's six kids
By: Bang Showbiz
Posted: 02/12/2012 3:00 AM | Comments: 0 (including replies)

George Clooney has offered to babysit for Brad Pitt's six children if his friend wins the Best Actor accolade at this month's Academy Awards.
The 'Descendants' star - who has famously said he doesn't want kids - is up against Brad for the prestigious accolade and the pair have made a bet with each other on the outcome, according to the National Enquirer magazine.
If Brad - who raises six children, Maddox, 10, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, with partner Angelina Jolie - takes home the prize for his role in 'Moneyball', George will have to take care of all the kids for the night so he and Angelina can go out.
But if George wins, Brad will work a full day as a deckhand on George's yacht in Italy's Lake Como.
However, Brad and George face competition from Gary Oldman, Jean Dujardin and Demian Bichir.
George has previously said seeing Brad and Angelina with their brood of children has put him off fatherhood for life.
He said: "Even one kid running around my villa makes me nervous, so I'm definitely not a candidate for father of the year!
"If I need to surround myself with children and feel like I have this big extended family, I can always call Brad and Angie and ask them to stay with me, just to remind me why I'm so happy without."
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars Empty Re: George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars

Post by it's me Sun 12 Feb 2012, 14:05

I would like to see him
babysitting Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 12 Feb 2012, 15:42

I'd say he'd do very well, babysitting. I think he'd be a lot of fun and I'll bet the Jolie-Pitt children would behave very well with him. It would be like day at Disneyland. There is talk about those kids being wild and unruly, but I think that is just madeup gossip stuff. I think children are more inclined to misbehave in their own home environment than in a different environment.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 12 Feb 2012, 15:51

Disneyland! I also guess so!!! Very Happy

nice pic, yep
he has his whole face, here!
no missing cheek Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Feb 2012, 16:20

Now that is MAJOR face!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 12 Feb 2012, 16:25

Hey George... Come and "Baby"sit me! lol! I promise to behave! Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 12 Feb 2012, 16:56

LOL!

sure
me too
I'll sit quietly on your lap Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 12 Feb 2012, 18:39

don't forget to give me a bath
oh and tell me a bedtime story, pleeease. I probably won't fall asleep though....

handsome photo sunny
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 12 Feb 2012, 19:02

Michelle
you are so naughty...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 12 Feb 2012, 19:09

it's me wrote:Michelle
you are so naughty...

Who me? Halo

LOL!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars Empty George offers to babysit Brad Pitt's children if he wins at the Oscars

Post by it's me Sun 12 Feb 2012, 19:14

yes

you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down