George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 7 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 7 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 7 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by silly girl Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:25

They meant SK....it was to her twitter account....

" @Stacykeibler Stacy! Your presence was sorely missed at the DYSFUNCTIONAL FRIENDS premiere tonite! Mike D
2 Feb via txt"

glad your still here...hope all is well Sisieq or at least getting better! I look forward to your posts....

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 7 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by lucy Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:27

The Como story cracks me up? What about his LA home, just as many have slept there! Cabo ,the villa isn't that old so not so many!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:29

silly girl wrote:As seen on Twitter...she is apparently hosting a Superbowl party in Las Vegas on Saturday....

(oh and she is predicting a Patriots win which I am against since I am a Giants fan) Laughing
Stacy Keibler: George Clooney’s arm candy says: “New England, 34-28. I think this will be a higher-scoring game than four years ago and in a shootout, it’s hard to go against Tom Brady.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:32

Sisieq, they didn't even acknowledge that our Stacy was even in it, let alone was missing from the carpet!!! They did say that Stacey Dash was noticeably absent.

And just why isn't she getting her $25,000 fee to walk in those jeans? Her cut in pay is more than everyone else makes together.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:41

I just got in, Sisieq I hope you will post as much as you can. All the best to you. Give Flowers

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:50

sisieq wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:Yes, Stacy did say Einstein was her dog and that she adopted him. At some point, she removed the "pet" section from her website blog (wonder why?). You can still get to it here:

What a great first post! Help me though, is imageshack a "holding" place where stuff gets posted even if the original article is deleted?

Welcome!!

I'm not sure how imageshack works. I suppose it's like your computer - even though you delete a file it's still on your hard drive somewhere. I think it interesting that she deleted that section of her blog.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:56

and you can't copy/paste it either - damn!!

Welcome EEOSandy! Keep on posting!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 03 Feb 2012, 23:57

So I guess we will be getting her superbowl thoughts via tweets sounds like she has someone new to root for. I wonder if poor Einstein will be having to wear another jersey? I can only imagine Stacy would get paid the fee for wearing the jeans if she went to NY for the fashion shows. Will she have time she is so busy.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 04 Feb 2012, 00:02

There seems to be a sudden rush "events" for Stacy (superbowl party, fashion week) after a fairly long stretch of not much. Do we think this is to do with the new agency or perhaps with the upcoming end of awards season/their relationship? Would William Morris mess around with "wearing jeans" as a gig? That seems more along the lines of what she was doing BC (Before Clooney).
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 04 Feb 2012, 00:05

Fashion week is February 9-12. Does this mean she'll miss the BAFTAs (Feb. 12)?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 Feb 2012, 00:07

We couldn't get that lucky EEOSandy!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 04 Feb 2012, 00:39

If she does hosts a Superbowl Party in Vegas, she can't pretend she didn't get paid for it. Its a knows fact that people get hired just for that reason. Kim K and Paris Hilton come to mind.

I'd be surprised if her agency found those gigs (Fashion Week, SB Party) for her. I'm sure "jobs" are pouring in (not CS) because of the Clooney-related name recognition. If that's the way she chooses to make "a name" for herself, that's her problem.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 04 Feb 2012, 00:50

SK had a guest blog by her trainer on her website yesterday regarding eating during Super Bowl parties. I copied the last two paragraphs below - quite funny. "Next store neighbors" and "Super Bowel" are my favorite errors.

5. Play the game! A wonderful and healthy tradition you can create starting this year is have an all age family/friend flag football game. Grab a football and hit the backyard for some family activity. An fun twist is to get the next store neighbors in on it and play the families against one another. And the loser has to clean the other house’s dishes.

Moral of the story, enjoy Super Bowel Sunday, eat light in the morning, choose based on your hungry not impulses during the game, and keep moving as often as possible. Lastly, have a blast!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 04 Feb 2012, 00:52

I suppose "Super Bowel" is a side effect of frequent cleansing...
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 04 Feb 2012, 01:16

I hate t say it, but i agree with Stacy (aagh, think i may throw up after admitting thatLOL). The patriots are gonna win.

On another note she's only getting 5k to wear the jeans.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 Feb 2012, 01:49

Maybe 10k if she wears the jeans on both legs?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 04 Feb 2012, 02:17

I don't think Stacy would demand George buy her a place in Cabo because she doesn't want to spend time in Italy where Eli lived with him. I really don't think she is that dumb to make such a demand.....yet. Stacy with be working with WME on her career this summer and won't be spending that much time in Italy, unless they can't get her that much work. I am sure after 2 very public years in Italy with Eli he wants something a little quieter and with Stacy there the paps are going to want pics and stories to compare her/George with Eli/George.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 04 Feb 2012, 07:29

She can demand as much as her heart desires, but we know it's not going to happen. We heard all those stories before when he was with Eli :she also expected new villa in Cabo - never got it, she was planning to move to a new house in Italy - it never happened; no matter who is spreading these rumours they are just that - rumours. If Stacy is asked to go to Italy, she would go without protesting or complaining who was there before her ( just like others did).
At the end of the day, Stacy will get some gigs (Fashion Week, SB Party) or even more 'goodies' - she should count herself lucky; she will grab every opportunity to make as much money as she can because she knows that her time is limited.
I am just wondering if the reason for her not attending the premiere of Dysfunctional Friends was the fact no one paid her for this event or like somebody said before, she wasn't comfortable to go on her own. scratch

Last edited by zizi on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 08:16; edited 1 time in total

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 04 Feb 2012, 08:04

lovelylois wrote:Another commentary from NY Mag about Stacy charging 5,000 DOLLARS to wear designer clothes during New York fashion week, when the models don't even get that.

Apparently We’ll Be Seeing Lots of Stacy Keibler at Fashion Week
By Charlotte Cowles

There's a pretty good chance that prior to this summer, you didn't really know who Stacy Keibler was. Yes, she was on Dancing With the Stars, and FHM thought she was hot, and you maybe had a vague sense that she did something with fighting (and panties). But then she started sweeping down red carpets on George Clooney's arm, and suddenly she was everywhere. Designers like Valentino, Marchesa, and Giorgio Armani started clamoring to dress her (according to her Wikipedia page, she has 42-inch-long legs), and before long, she was snapped up by talent management giant William Morris Agency. Now, according to the Post, she's commanding massive fees for personal appearances (up to $25,000) and, in the ultimate consummation of her clotheshorse status, will be making the rounds at Fashion Week!
It gets even better (and by better we mean more ridiculous): The Post reports that Keibler "is being offered $5,000-plus to wear jeans and other branded duds" during her Fashion Week appearances. Which, if she were under contract to endorse a particular brand, might be understandable; moreover, it's very common for designers to send free clothes to celebrities. But really, paying her $5K to wear a pair of jeans to a fashion show? The models don't even make that much.
Hot commodity [Page Six/NYP]

I live in Milan and I have many friends who work for fashion designers Armani, Etro, Trussardi, Marni, etc. Vuitton. infomata and are on the money that are given to a celebrity to wear a sign and is much, much more than $ 5000 if Stacy is paid so little and poor and the designer is unknown or she is not highly regarded.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 04 Feb 2012, 08:17

lovelylois wrote:Posted today on Celebitchy

Stacy Keibler hates George Clooney’s Italian villa, wants him to buy a place in Mexico

The difference between Stacy Keibler’s behavior at the Golden Globes versus her behavior at the SAGs was stark. Keibler over-extended herself at the Globes, announcing that the Globes were “ALWAYS such a fun night” like she was always invited or something. On the Globes red carpet, Stacy got to pose by herself for a long time, and she got to put her two cents in for every interview. For the SAGs, Stacy got reeled in. She still got to speak, but you could tell that she had her orders: Be subdued. Calm down. This night is not about you. You are only the arm candy. You are replaceable. She barely got to pose by herself either. It wasn’t her best night, but I guess it was a success, because she’s still around.

All of this to say… I feel like Clooney’s got Stacy on a tighter leash, perhaps literally and figuratively. Or is it Clooney that likes the leash? Nevermind, sorry I said it. Keibler takes direction and she stands back. Which makes this Enquirer story pretty dumb – it’s all about Stacy issuing an “ultimatum” to Clooney about his Lake Como villa. Mind you, I do think there’s something there – Stacy doesn’t seem like the brightest bulb (they never are) and Clooney has barely gone back to Italy since he and Elisabetta Canalis split up. For both Thanksgiving and Christmas, Clooney took Stacy to Cabo San Lucas, not Italy. And this could be the reason…

It’s “arrivederci” to Italy for George clooney’s new leading lady Stacy Keibler! Keibler is dead set against living in Clooney’s vacation villa on Lake Como because he played house there with his ex-galpal Elisabetta Canalis, the Enquirer has learned.

Pals close to Stacy say she wants a new place near George’s beachside home in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, instead.

“Stacy has been to Como for a short trip, but she told George, ‘It’s Italy or me’ with respect to living there – and she means it!” a source divulged. “She thinks it’s creepy staying in the home he shared with former girlfriends. Stacy wants them to either build or buy a remote, private house together in Mexico. She’s even told George to find another girlfriend if he can’t deliver.”

Stacy is upset about the prospects of living in Elisabetta’s shadow, said the source. “Elisabetta is a big celeb in Italy, and the last place Stacy wants to be is sitting in the house her man once shared with her love rival, only to see her face on TV,” the source said. “It remains to be seen if George will bend to Stacy’s demands or fly solo to Como from now on.”

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

Dear Stacy: Good luck with that. Seriously. And a year from now when you’re a cocktail waitress, I’ll leave you a big tip, I promise.
So, is this really happening? Does Stacy think she’s in a position (with the leash, mind you) to issue these kinds of demands? As I said, she’s not the brightest bulb. So it very well could be.

I do not think George has ever spent Thanksgiving and Christmas in Italy (Lake Como is cold at that time) and in the same villa in Cabo where this year was last year with Stacy was with Ely, and then no change: if Stacy does not like villa Oleandra because he does not want to stay in a house where George lived with another woman the same holds true for Cabo!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 04 Feb 2012, 10:51

It also holds true for LA every girlfriend he has been with has been rumoured to have lived with him there at some stage. Although I don't really think anyone has since Celine. Yes I think Stacy is dumb enough to do something stupid the Golden Globes red carpet proved that. We aren't the only ones who noticed her being over the top there. It is amazing how things changed for the SAGS so George couldn't have been that happy about it either. Some girls get a little too comfy they read the stories that they might be the one and believe them. Sarah L is one who comes quickly to mind there and I think Stacy has over reached calling Einstein hers isn't exactly being subtle either. Now George is showing his house and showing his room mate HIS adopted dog Einstein. So no Stacy in the house and his dog....Stacy is going to need to get her own dog and I'm thinking she will be staying in her own house. Maybe she won't be at the BAFTA's....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 04 Feb 2012, 13:23

playfuldeb wrote:I married a guy who had many many previous GFs and the only demand I made was to replace the mattress before I would sleep in his bed !!

for me
dunno what I didn't see
but know what I saw
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 04 Feb 2012, 13:24

Dexterdidit wrote:It also holds true for LA every girlfriend he has been with has been rumoured to have lived with him there at some stage. Although I don't really think anyone has since Celine. Yes I think Stacy is dumb enough to do something stupid the Golden Globes red carpet proved that. We aren't the only ones who noticed her being over the top there. It is amazing how things changed for the SAGS so George couldn't have been that happy about it either. Some girls get a little too comfy they read the stories that they might be the one and believe them. Sarah L is one who comes quickly to mind there and I think Stacy has over reached calling Einstein hers isn't exactly being subtle either. Now George is showing his house and showing his room mate HIS adopted dog Einstein. So no Stacy in the house and his dog....Stacy is going to need to get her own dog and I'm thinking she will be staying in her own house. Maybe she won't be at the BAFTA's....

I do not believe that George has given to Stacy over freedom of speech than its ex-GF, I only think that Stacy is bolder and more known in Hollywood than other GF (Maybe it was in bed and made nice with many people important!) and why he thinks he can say things (lying if I think of Einstein) that the other never said! George I do not think the person who tells a GF: that you know and no, GEE seems to me a man who leaves freedom! I can be wrong!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 04 Feb 2012, 13:44

I think that's funny about her taking down the post about "Her" dog! I'm just surprised the tab outlets didn't call her out on it first!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 04 Feb 2012, 13:50

Compared to last GFs, SK has been put under contract immediately without there being the slightest romantic interest by GC, after the EC was gone. As for Krista, Sarah and Betty have appeared in the photo where you could see George involved a modest passionate affair, with Keibler has never appeared in anything, except to a GC awkward and unhelpful when she was there. IMO the farce is still continuing (and threatens to become cloying and even to lose the Oscar to George), all this is that in SK apparent greater freedom of action, the fact that between the two there is absolutely nothing of a contract!
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 04 Feb 2012, 14:12

Missa wrote:I suppose "Super Bowel" is a side effect of frequent cleansing...

LOL Missa that was quite clever! Side note...did you deliberately choose that picture as your avatar because of the resemblence to Geoff Stults? Did you realize that George looks very much like Geoff in that particular picture? How ironic! hahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 04 Feb 2012, 15:53

Lighterside wrote:
Missa wrote:I suppose "Super Bowel" is a side effect of frequent cleansing...

LOL Missa that was quite clever! Side note...did you deliberately choose that picture as your avatar because of the resemblence to Geoff Stults? Did you realize that George looks very much like Geoff in that particular picture? How ironic! hahahaha

I didn't notice the resemblance to Geoff until you pointed it out. Very Happy I picked that avatar because we see so many pics of him dressed up and cleaned up, but I loved him in the Perfect Storm in jeans and a flannel shirt with a little scruff. Yum!
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 04 Feb 2012, 16:32

Oh I agree but everytime I see that one I think of her ex...LOL

Completely off topic: Have you caught The Finder? It's really a cute show.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 04 Feb 2012, 22:59

The Finder was on the other night but I didn't watch it. I didn't know that her ex was on it.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 05 Feb 2012, 02:49

Sorry folks, haven't caught up in a while... but am just so glad that the angels of peace are up and about serving yumm tea and happy appetizers I love you

Aaaaaaw... Valentine's round the corner too... YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
cheers
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 05 Feb 2012, 05:02

Fashion week, pre-super bowl hosting gig in Vegas - Stacy is working the association.

Stacy Keibler Hosts The Big Game Pre-Party

The Bank gears up for the Big Game with a spectacular Saturday night party hosted by the super-sexy Stacy Keibler! Get ready to do some dancing with this star as resident DJ Karma is on hand to get you on your feet! Don’t miss America’s favorite “weapon of mass seduction” as you get psyched for the Big Game at the world-renowned setting of The Bank.

February 4, 2012
Doors open at 10:30 pm

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 05 Feb 2012, 05:09

After Sin City, cooking classes with her friends.

MelissaHenigMelissa Henig
Next week I'm teaching a raw food "uncooking" class/dinner party for Stacy Keibler and 10 of her friends! So fun!... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7 hours ago

Her twitter handle states - Health and nutrition passion, celebrity raw food chef, instructor, coach. Lover of life. Living food box, creator of the Skinny Green Cleanse

Does this mean we are going to get more "wisdom" on her website and tweets? I don;t think I can handle any more cleanse commentary.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 05 Feb 2012, 06:30

So she is in LV for the Superbowl if she is doing the cooking thing next week is fashion week actually happening or is that the excuse she can't go to the BAFTA's? Also how hard can it be teaching how not to cook things? It isn't brain surgery there's a knife and a vegetable....even Stacy should be able to handle that.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 05 Feb 2012, 11:41

Why does everything she does have to be put down ? What is she doing wrong in her working life ?
I am genuinely confused confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 05 Feb 2012, 12:00

Stacy Keibler Hosts at Bank Nightclub in Las Vegas
February 5, 2012 by VegasNews.com

Stacy Keibler hosted Big Game Eve at Bank Nightclub in Bellagio Las Vegas on February 4, 2012

Stacy is also pictured with Kendall Towers, former Ravens Cheerleader. Stacy was a Ravens Cheerleader with Kendall.

Source

And of course she tweeted:

Thanks to everyone who made tonight @TheBankLV @BellagioLV an amazing night! Goodnight @Vegas!
53 minutes ago

How cute is my purse? It's a pair of lips!! Having some pre-#SuperBowl fun @TheBankLV @BellagioLV tonight in @Vegas! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 hours ago

Game on @Vegas! RT @TheBankLV: The super-sexy @StacyKeibler will be here tonight to help us gear up for the #BigGame!
4 hours ago

Pop rocks in sushi? @yellowtailLV Yum Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 05 Feb 2012, 13:15

Joanna wrote:Why does everything she does have to be put down ? What is she doing wrong in her working life ?
Joanna I do not think Stacy is doing something wrong she is doing her job and take advantage of this golden moment for her. Go to fashion week, organized the festival SuperBall etc.. I believe that these things would make her even before George but there was no interest on what she did. She lives her life and tries to gain! I think Stacy's past as something negative, I saw a lot of videos in which surely acts as a vulgar person.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 05 Feb 2012, 14:16

Sure she's back in LA today for the Superbowl. Don't think she'll be in Indianapolis for it live. Probably a game party at George's.
Don't know when cooking party is, but she has Mon. or Tues., then can take the Red Eye to NYC for her fashion week duties. She'll be busy as hell and probably running on fumes but it can't be too exhausting hanging around showing off clothes, no like she's doing runway work. Everybody has to make a living-her's is just a bit more glamorous than most. Very Happy
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 05 Feb 2012, 14:23

Wonder if she danced for everyone at the event in LV?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 05 Feb 2012, 15:27

What did I tell you months ago? Vegas pays "celebs" up to $50,000 to "host" parties. There is such competition to get girls to go to the many nightclubs that not only do they offer free drinks and gifts, they also offer the possibility of a GLIMPSE at someone in the tabloids. I was at a Super Bowl Party and dinner last night at a casino. Their "celeb" was a former trophy winning football star. And no I didn't join the long line for autographs.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 05 Feb 2012, 15:33

Other pics here :

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 05 Feb 2012, 15:56

Joanna wrote:Why does everything she does have to be put down ? What is she doing wrong in her working life ?

I criticize her for two reasons. One her choice of occupation. To me she is a low rent sales person hawking whatever she can via twitter, Facebook, or parties to make money. I find it shallow, and she may make good money, but not everything is about money. Now I know she isn't doing anything illegal or wrong and a lot of people do it, so what I would criticize them too.

Second, I know you feel she isn't bad for George. But I do I think she brings him down, and I am a fan of his not hers. It is his choice, but still the merry go round of shallow women makes him seem less serious and shallow. I think it hurts his image with investors and hollywood in general. This is why I think he does the push for the awards too. Then he can keep making the movies he wants, not the ones that just make money.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 05 Feb 2012, 16:11

From today - Celebitchy about Stacy in Las Vegas

Feb 5
'12Stacy Keibler’s leggy Las Vegas appearance: busted or cute?
Here are some new photos of Stacy Keibler in Las Vegas last night. She was hostessing “the Big Game Eve” at the Bellagio. I wonder how much she charged? She makes five-figures for red carpet appearances now that she’s “George Clooney’s girlfriend” but I’m guessing she makes low six-figures for party hostessing, especially for a big Las Vegas event. I still don’t really get why anyone would pay Stacy that kind of money just to attend an event solo. It would be one thing if her presence guaranteed George Clooney’s presence too, but he never comes to her events. Anyway, she looks pretty decent here. I like the mini-dress and leather jacket combo – her legs are so great, it’s nice to see her styled to look sexy and rock n’ roll, rather than aged and conservative, which is how she’s looked on the red carpet for all of Clooney’s awards shows.

Also, Page Six had another interesting item about Stacy and her money-making skills – apparently, she’s going to be everywhere during New York Fashion Week, and all of the big designers want her front row center during their shows:

Stacy Keibler may be coming soon to a front row near you. We hear George Clooney’s gal pal, a former pro wrestler not known as a fashion muse, is being offered $5,000-plus to wear jeans and other branded duds during Fashion Week, which begins Thursday. “She’s an all-American girl. She’s hot in the press right now,” a fashion marketer told us. Keibler recently signed with William Morris Endeavor, and sources say she’s upped her personal appearance fee to $25,000.

[From Page Six]

Fine, I’ll admit it. I’m jealous. This seems like a really sweet gig, and I would love to know how the business side of this goes down. Does Stacy have, like, dozens of offers from various companies, “Please wear these free jeans, and carry this Gucci handbag, we’ll pay you $10,000.” I wish I could get paid for wearing certain things. Hanes Her Way never calls, though.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 05 Feb 2012, 16:16

madsky wrote:

I criticize her for two reasons. One her choice of occupation. To me she is a low rent sales person hawking whatever she can via twitter, Facebook, or parties to make money. I find it shallow, and she may make good money, but not everything is about money. Now I know she isn't doing anything illegal or wrong and a lot of people do it, so what I would criticize them too.

Second, I know you feel she isn't bad for George. But I do I think she brings him down, and I am a fan of his not hers. It is his choice, but still the merry go round of shallow women makes him seem less serious and shallow. I think it hurts his image with investors and hollywood in general. This is why I think he does the push for the awards too. Then he can keep making the movies he wants, not the ones that just make money.

You do not believe that rather than criticize Stacy for her work should criticize George for his choices (he knows who he is and who it was Stacy and bad publicity if he does I hope he is aware of this). I do not like Stacy, I do not like big and tall women like her, I do not like her voice that I find shrill and unpleasant, I do not like her attitude to the great diva on the red carpet, it seems to me and reminds me a goose Paris Hilton, but I did not find anything bad about her current work. In your opinion what they should do to keep himself from George?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 05 Feb 2012, 16:34

There is a little exaggerated? There are also photos of her panties?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 05 Feb 2012, 17:35

It's weird that on Friday she had posted about being at a charity event in LA for cancer on Saturday. She never posted any pictures from this event or tweeted about it during the event, however she was non stop tweeting from her paid gig in Vegas. I would have hoped that she would have tweeted from the cancer support event to raise more awareness, kind of saddened that she did not use her platform for something positive rather than a party in vegas. This is where I think she and George are polar opposites. George has always been about pushing his causes and using his celebrity to draw attention to them. Hopefully George can give her a few lessons in this area.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 05 Feb 2012, 17:51

SNARK ALERT!!! When I looked at the pics above she just looked different to me. Then I figured it's all about her upper lip. Gal just got botoxed. I was keeping fingers crossed that she would not cave under the pressure and let herself age naturally, but I guess not.

Also, I admit I'm jealous. I work my ass off as a teacher and she makes in one night what some of us make in a year. You betcha I'm jealous.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 05 Feb 2012, 17:53

By the way Stacy blocks people's responses from Twitter if she doesn't like them. Not of my responses show up anymore. If you can stand the heat Stacy, then stay out of the kitchen. Just so you know I have never been rude to her but have questioned things like why she claims to own Eins, and why she didn't promote the cancer event more than the paid party in vegas. Has anyone else been blocked by her?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 05 Feb 2012, 17:55

Premiere I agree, and I think she has injected some restalin in her lips. Definitely some filler work going on. Not being bitchy, just an observation, I've had my lips plumped because I've always wanted fuller lips. Draw the line at Botox though:-)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 05 Feb 2012, 18:26

I also have thin lips. There easy makeup tricks and products at the drugstore that can create the illusion of larger or fuller lips without a plastic surgeon. One of the benefits of working on movie sets and encountering top makeup artists is learning their skills without high pressure sales people. And they all complain that models and actresses have ruined their looks by artificial means.

SK should be aware of the power she has because of her association with G. Why isn't she the one girl that promotes a healthy lifestyle; no dangerous cleansing or fasting, no overdone and phony plastic surgery. I am very disappointed that G allows it. It would not be controlling for G to make SK into a very positive role model. G is identified with specific charities. He also was an MC for Hollywood's televised breast cancer awareness fundraiser. The very FIRST think SK should have done as G's new girl is twitter about her favorite causes. If she increased support and awareness of breast cancer, heart health, colon cancer, or almost anything of value to women (or men), she would be less likely to be dissed as a famewhore like the Khardashians. People used to make fun of famewhores. In this economy they become resentful, unless the instant celeb is using it to benefit humankind.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 05 Feb 2012, 19:10

I would rather criticize her about things she can control. No one has a choice about their height or voice, but you do choose how to make a living. She had a lot of opportunities with a private school primary education and a decent college, she chose to go the celebrity and often sleazy route.

If I really felt she was committed to a craft like acting I might cut her more slack, but if she was committed why not show up for your own premiere. Granted she didn't have a large part, but still she should have shown up. I understood her showing up for the Hallmark movie, that is her work or at least was before George.

I do criticize George for the show and choice. But to be honest I am more dumbfounded. I really don't understand it, other than he believes any publicity is good publicity. Why now does he feel he needs a woman on his arm so much. I disagree with the people who say that it is the same as before. I think with today's constant social media and the fact that this is the millionth(exaggeration but it seems like it) repeat of this story it hurts his reputation.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next