George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 21 EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 21 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 21 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 21 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 21 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 21 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 21 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 21 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 21 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 21 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 26 Feb 2012, 20:26

It's most likely her first time writing ( IF she wrote it)
Some people have been writing for years ( ahem) I've been writing since my teen years which would make 30 years )
and if she is trying to get her feet wet...

She is trying to find her niche she is only 32
fashion is not my choice to read about and some people may call it " fluff"

I used to write stories about vampires now I have moved on to different subjects. I have been writing poetry forever. Got the gift from my dad.

i could go on and on, i am a writer. get me on the subject we might as well go out for coffee Blah blah blah

but this is MHO
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 21 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Feb 2012, 20:36

Still no tweets from stacy yet. I expected at least a smiley face or a "I'm so Excited", but nothing. ????
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 26 Feb 2012, 20:39

Will be sitting on the toilet to shit after much laxative to get into the dress!!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Feb 2012, 20:41

I noticed that too Mrs.Clooney. She was super excited about her shoot the other day, but NOTHING now. I think they didn't go to all the parties either. There is NO mention of George at any of the pre-parties, except the Kimmel one. Ummm - suspicious...

hahaha Lelacorb! Very funny, and probably true!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 26 Feb 2012, 21:02

There are lots of beauty, health, and fashion tips that she could have given that do not sound TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY INANE, USELESS, RIDICULOUS, NONSENSICAL, REPETITIVE of what has already been written countless times in In-Style. And I definitely do not believe that neither she nor her PR had nothing to do with what was written about her. I would have demanded a retraction if they made me look that mentally-challenged.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 26 Feb 2012, 21:09

davidarochelle wrote:There are lots of beauty, health, and fashion tips that she could have given that do not sound TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY INANE, USELESS, RIDICULOUS, NONSENSICAL, REPETITIVE of what has already been written countless times in In-Style. And I definitely do not believe that neither she nor her PR had nothing to do with what was written about her. I would have demanded a retraction if they made me look that mentally-challenged.

My father would call it " a fluff-piece"

just like when he said he would disown me if I went blonde, he would be very disappointed in me if i wrote something like that.
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 26 Feb 2012, 21:39

Cinderella wrote:I hope they both look good! It’s going to be a wonderful night and great experience! I would hate for it to turn out bad for either of them.
LOL! Yup, it will be an "experience" for her. She's "worked" at it her whole Hollywood career.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 26 Feb 2012, 21:46

davidarochelle wrote:IMHO, In Defense of SK,
I was reading some of the comments defending SK, the posters claiming that they knew her personally. They said that she was actually a very nice person, and quite different than how she's being portrayed.
LOL! Guess you missed the REAL people who have met her and say the opposite. She's nice to your face, but watch your back.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 26 Feb 2012, 21:47

sisieq wrote:
Cinderella wrote:I hope they both look good! It’s going to be a wonderful night and great experience! I would hate for it to turn out bad for either of them.
LOL! Yup, it will be an "experience" for her. She's "worked" at it her whole Hollywood career.
I hope she has just as much fun as EC did. Twisted Evil

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 26 Feb 2012, 21:51

The next mrs clooney wrote:Looks like she has had her boobs done. If you look back at the bikin shots she is very small chested but now she's got mega boobs. Maybe just a good bra but I would have thought the bra would have shown through under such a form fitting dress. I do think the color is nice though.
In a close up in one of the pics you can see her nipple. Boob job wouldn't be so surprising otherwise wonder what secret diet she knows, lose weight and gain in the boobs. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:04

sisieq wrote:In a close up in one of the pics you can see her nipple. Boob job wouldn't be so surprising otherwise wonder what secret diet she knows, lose weight and gain in the boobs. LOL!

Hi sis, welcome back. In the pic you mentioned about her nipple showing, obviously she's not wearing a bra. I've been saying this all along, but from the side outline of her breast in that picture, she's not too well-endowed, IMO it's mainly the dress that makes her look so "full."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:06

melbert wrote:I noticed that too Mrs.Clooney. She was super excited about her shoot the other day, but NOTHING now. I think they didn't go to all the parties either. There is NO mention of George at any of the pre-parties, except the Kimmel one. Ummm - suspicious...
Thanks! Interesting! It wouldn't surprise me if no photos, but his name would have leaked out somewhere! So I guess she's having as much fun as EC did for her Oscar debut. LOL!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:12

Do you think he didn't go to parties because the voting was over? Oh and welcome back Sisieq...missed you!

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:29

If GC does not show stacy , all the reporters would pass the time to ask where she is ..... She'll be there with him and maybe his mom.... the contract will break up later .....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:51

Not to worry everyone - she's gonna be there!!!!

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

We are off!!!! I feel like I'm going to the prom. #oscars SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

3:49 PM - 26 Feb 12via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Once again, ALL ABOUT HER!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:53

Thanks Mel. I guess she wasn't "allowed" to tweet until the last hour. LOL. I'm watching Live on RC now and no one has arrived yet.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:54

I don't know how long it takes to drive there, but I'm assuming it will be at least a half hour or so before they show.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:59

Damn I was so hoping she wouldn't be there, anyway someone replied to her tweet asking if tonight is the last night of her contract or does she get extra time for good behavior, Had to laugh at that LOL!

Any guesses on the dress? I'm thinking Ivory or gold.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:06

LINK albino
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:17

You and me both NMC....oh and somebody on Twitter just said they were called a "power couple"....really?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:20

think I just saw them, she's wearing gold. I was right do I get a prize???? Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:27

lol
on my stream the commentor said she looks like an oscar statue...
but it was a compliment !

Last edited by macs on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:31; edited 1 time in total
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:29

Mr. Clooney, how did you know that?
You are really good!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:30

well If he doesn't win he has her

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:31

Lots of tweeters saying that....I think she looked better at GG and SAG....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:32

melbert wrote:Not to worry everyone - she's gonna be there!!!!

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

We are off!!!! I feel like I'm going to the prom. #oscars SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

3:49 PM - 26 Feb 12via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Once again, ALL ABOUT HER!!!!

Cindy took the time to support George in a tweet, but Stacy couldn't be bothered to mention anyone but herself. Yuck.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:32

The dress is I guess the best of all the others but that bow on the hip has gotta go. Her hair is awful what stylist thought this would look good.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:33

sadDonkey wrote:Mr. Clooney, how did you know that?
You are really good!

My psychic abilities Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:37

Sorry, but I really am not liking the look. Hair is a mess (no surprise there), fake tan is too dark, and the dress doesn't seem to fit her. When talking to Ryan Seacrest she was hunching her shoulders like she was worried it was going to fall off. Doesn't look classy to me. George on the other hand looks hot as usual. JMO so don't slam me.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:44

She seems to have a problem to walk in this dress. She looks stiff and uncomfortable. This huge "rose or bow" on the hip keeps George away from her. LOL. Hair is a mess like always. IMO

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:47

The dress looks like its too long.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:49

I don't know, just not feeling it. FIrst, why do they look like they are the same height? Is he wearing lifts or is she wearing a lower heal. Maybe both. He looks good, but she does look like a Oscar Statue. Maybe if the dress was a different color? Actually, she gave herself some bang. At least it is not a bun or a messy do up on her head.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 26 Feb 2012, 23:50

Giuliana Rancic on E! suggested Stacy "saved the best for last", and that she was George's "statue". Ew.

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 27 Feb 2012, 00:18

Funny tweets:

XXXXX
Way to break it down Stacy Keibler- you LITERALLY came as a Trophy Girlfriend! I like funny elves! #oscars

XXXXXX
Oh, that's nice. Stacy Keibler dressed up as an Academy Award. (Maybe she was confused when George said he wanted to go home with an Oscar?)

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 27 Feb 2012, 00:39

Stacy's dress would've taken weeks of planning, fitting and for everything else associated with it... I love the way we (OK silly me in particular Very Happy ) got engaged in the "Will she attend / won't she be there" game one more time... HAHAHAHHAHA

I guess, it is time I just got the way things work etched in my head... I mean, shame on me after all these years of George watching... Very Happy Really!!! Very Happy

Cheers to my foolishness HAHAHAHAHA
TO ME: Beaten poisson davril Bricks

As always... wishing George and Stacy the very bestest, YUP they look good too I love you Give Flowers I love you cheers I love you

Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 27 Feb 2012, 00:45

I think Stacy looks lovely, like the dress and the hair. Her tanned body colour doesn't look too strong at all to me, either on my TV or PC.
Maybe the skin colour varies a lot on different screens ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Feb 2012, 00:49

Well the next time we will see them is Saturday for the play. No evening gowns just regular dress.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 27 Feb 2012, 00:51

Typically when she poses with him she stands very straight. Here, I think she is actually bending her legs while they are posing (look at how far out her knee is each time). This is why they look the same height. But, while they're walking she is still about 3-4 inches taller.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 27 Feb 2012, 01:08

Yes but he's slouching anyway !
He said to the male presenter on E! that she was 7 feet tall,
and looked proud ! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 27 Feb 2012, 02:09

While he was talking to BP (I am watching backstage on Oscar.com) she was tweeting....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 27 Feb 2012, 02:17

I can't believe she would tweet from the Oscars, she really needs a lesson in etiquette and class.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 27 Feb 2012, 02:23

Access Hollywood ‏ @accesshollywood · Close
Awww... George Clooney says he "already" has his "golden statue" -- @StacyKeibler #Oscars accesshollywood.com/george-clooney…

Couldn't help but laugh when I read this, of course he was talking about Stacy, not about the Oscar that he has already won. This is a fine example of how the press can twist things to say what they want it to say.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 27 Feb 2012, 02:26

Billy Crystal just spoke to Stacy from the stage: "You're a very lucky girl, he's a great kisser."

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 27 Feb 2012, 02:43

Don't think my link worked on the previous post so here's the article:

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- CaptionStacy Keibler looked every bit the statuesque beauty at the Oscars on Sunday (rocking a strapless gold Marchesa gown), and boyfriend George Clooney said he more than approves of his ladylove’s stunning look.

“She looks good, huh?” George told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush of Stacy’s elegant dress on the red carpet at the 84th Academy Awards in Hollywood on Sunday. “By the way, she’s not wearing a dress --she’s just been sprayed gold.”

The 50-year-old actor, who is up for the Best Actor award for his performance in “The Descendants,” said even if he doesn’t nab the Oscar, he won’t be going home empty-handed thanks to his gorgeous gal.

“It’s the night of the golden statue, you could leave with two tonight,” Billy told George.

“I got one already, so I’m fine,” George replied.

The evening marks Stacy’s first trip to the Oscars and the 32-year-old leggy beauty said she can hardly believe her luck.

“I was in the car [and] my heart was beating so fast,” she told Billy. “I think I think I’m just overwhelmed because it’s so exciting. This is my first time coming to the Oscars, which is something that I never thought that I would ever — I never thought I’d be at the Oscars.”

After the show, Stacy and George – who first took their romance public in October at “The Descendants” New York City premiere — are planning to get out of town to unwind from the whirlwind awards season.

“We are definitely planning some things,” Stacy told Billy, when asked if she and George were heading to his Lake Como, Italy, home for vacation. “Yes. To just get off of our e-mail and just kind of relax for a little bit.”

Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
COMMENTS
Login to Post Your Comment: Connect with Facebook
My Access
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 27 Feb 2012, 02:58

“I was in the car [and] my heart was beating so fast,” she told Billy. “I think I think I’m just overwhelmed because it’s so exciting. This is my first time coming to the Oscars, which is something that I never thought that I would ever — I never thought I’d be at the Oscars.”

What about "I'm so proud of George!!"?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 27 Feb 2012, 02:59

Sorry don't like the dress on her. The spray tan is not right with it or the hair it looks like gold foil. Stacy outshining George even the reporters said it. Well it is her last big night with him. Stacy can't even walk in it and according to a stylist who tried to get the dress for some other D lister, Marchessa told her that Stacy had first pick. Wow and she chose that! Thought she would go for gold cause Marchessa had several gold dresses in her show hoped she wouldn't but she did. Think she could have done so much better but as usual has missed the mark.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 27 Feb 2012, 03:07

melbert wrote:“I was in the car [and] my heart was beating so fast,” she told Billy. “I think I think I’m just overwhelmed because it’s so exciting. This is my first time coming to the Oscars, which is something that I never thought that I would ever — I never thought I’d be at the Oscars.”

What about "I'm so proud of George!!"?

Well Mel, did you hear her saying something like this before???
It is always Stacy about Stacy. Nothing changed.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 27 Feb 2012, 03:09

Missa wrote:Billy Crystal just spoke to Stacy from the stage: "You're a very lucky girl, he's a great kisser."

And she responds:

Stacy Keibler ‏ @StacyKeibler Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
You're right @BillyCrystal he is a good kisser

PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND ENJOY THE MOMENT!
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 27 Feb 2012, 03:12

I doubt she had to lose weight to fit in to that gown. It looks like it was originally made a much larger size and they draped/shaped/pinned and basted the excess fabric into a rose.

Who wants to bet she made some sort of weird connection of the flower to his auntie$ flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next