George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
National board of review gala - Page 2 EmptyToday at 19:09 by party animal - not!

» George in Tuscany
National board of review gala - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
National board of review gala - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
National board of review gala - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
National board of review gala - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
National board of review gala - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
National board of review gala - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
National board of review gala - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
National board of review gala - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

National board of review gala

+23
lelacorb
alriv
cindigirl
pattygirl
bellybaby
silly girl
Joanna
MyGirlKylie
dakota007
it's me
watching
playfuldeb
m4rose
Katiedot
melbert
premiere
Dexterdidit
lucy
Natascha
Maggy
Cinderella
lolo"layla"
The next mrs clooney
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

National board of review gala - Page 2 Empty Re: National board of review gala

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jan 2012, 22:07

btw Joanna I I love you U

one thing I say
you say the opposite!

lol!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 11 Jan 2012, 22:51

premiere wrote:I know that some material clings to all the wrong places, but pregnancy rumors are going to fly after seeing these pics of Stacy.
They are already flying on Cele/bitchy because she is letting her roots grow out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 11 Jan 2012, 23:02

cindigirl wrote:I noticed in dakota's third video Stacy was working very hard to avoid answering the interviewer's questions, even turned her back on her. OK, now I know she's reading our comments. LOL
And you had doubts before this? Not with her ego, LOL!

Katie, in all fairness - if a member posts photos ALONG WITH editorial comments about Cray in this thread, than we have the right to comment back. If not, than please ask all members to post photos and hold editorial comments about Cray in the Cray thread. Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 12 Jan 2012, 00:07

Ever noticed how they are holding hands?
Her hand is always uppermost. No kidding, there are studies to that subject. She is the male and he is the female in that relationship.
Are there any vids of that gala? I am curious if he gave her a kiss or high five when his name was announced.
Oh, and what I also found out today:
1 private person + 1 private person = 2 lying persons

PS. Congrats George.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 12 Jan 2012, 00:25

1 private person + 1 private person = 2 lying persons

hmm
where did you find it?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 12 Jan 2012, 00:49

I have to disagree with you, saddonkey, about the hand holding. When I held hands with my husband, which was quite often, my hand was always "on top" as he was "holding me up, or supporting me". He was always the male and I the female. There was no doubt regarding that. So like most studies, this one should be taken with a grain of salt.

How about it ladies, let's do our own study. Most of you have held hands with someone, haven't you? Give it some thought - whose hand was on top?
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 12 Jan 2012, 01:04

I heard that it shows more intimacy in a relationship when the fingers are intertwined when holding hands, Hmmmm, just another theory to throw out there.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 12 Jan 2012, 03:14

Maybe it's more comfortable for her hand to be on top since she is taller than him
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 03:47

sisieq wrote:Katie, in all fairness - if a member posts photos ALONG WITH editorial comments about Cray in this thread, than we have the right to comment back. If not, than please ask all members to post photos and hold editorial comments about Cray in the Cray thread. Thanks!
Sisieq, in all fairness, when there are pictures or editorial about George Clooney (no matter who he's standing next to) then it would be great to talk about George more than the person he's standing next to.

On absolutely no occasion do pictures or stories that include George go into Stacy Keibler threads. When a story is only about Stacy then please do post it in the Stacy thread and run free.

My concern is this: if someone sees a picture of George with Stacy but only looks at Stacy, or when they can only watch Stacy in an interview with George, or when they find that there's nothing whatsoever of interest to say about George but his girlfriend's dress/hair/makeup/demeanour (or whatever) is endlessly fascinating, then that person is probably better off posting on a Stacy Keibler forum and not a George Clooney one.

I think the idea is pretty simple: this is a George Clooney fan site. His girlfriend is only one of the many things we like to talk about and therefore please don't turn every single thread into a conversation only about her. Some comments about her are absolutely fine, but don't limit it to only posting about her. I don't think it's that difficult for George fans to naturally post more about George than they do about his girlfriend and that's all I'm asking.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:23; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:20

From MTV

George Clooney Charms On National Board Of Review Red Carpet

Posted on January 11, 2012 by By: Eric Ditzian, MTV.com

Is there anything George Clooney can’t do at this point? A nearly perennial presence on the awards-season circuit and just so freaking dapper in a tuxedo he’s almost a parody of himself, Clooney managed to gently mock a reporter at the glittering National Board of Review red carpet Tuesday night — “I was going to say, where the hell’s the tie?” — and it still came off as charming.

For the record, Mr. Clooney, the reporter in question was going for the casual, unshaven look — though it’s difficult to stand next to the “Descendants” star and come off looking good, especially when the A-lister has girlfriend Stacy Keibler on his arm. Oh well.

At NBR’s bash, the focus was on film — ones that we’re going to be talking a lot about as the Golden Globes and Oscar approach.

For Clooney, though, the goal in making movies like “Descendants” and “Ides of March” isn’t about getting awards-season love.

“You don’t do them for that,” he told us. “You do them because you want to make films that last longer than an opening weekend. Both films were films I was really proud of and felt we could tell interesting stories and hope they find an audience. We were lucky enough that they did.”

He’s not the only one feeling fortunate. Joining Clooney on the carpet were folks like Rooney Mara, Emma Stone, Keira Knightley, Alec Baldwin, Seth Rogen, Naomi Watts, Sir Ben Kingsley, Helen Mirren, Lars Ulrich, Jessica Chastain, Michael Fassbender and Martin Scorsese. For his part, Rogen couldn’t quite believe he and his film “50/50” were part of all the craziness.

“It slowly keeps happening,” he said of the continuing stream of nominations. “Every time we get one thing, I think that’s going to be the last one for sure — and then we get another one. I remember for the Golden Globes, I didn’t even wake up to see. I honestly did not assume we were going to get nominations for any of this.”

“Hugo” star Asa Butterfield echoed that sentiment when he confessed to MTV News, “I’m surprised. What’s to like about me?”

A lot, kid! But hey, humility was the theme at the NBR, as star after star professed him or herself simply happy to be along for the ride — which is not to say these folks don’t think they’ve delivered something special.

“I knew we had something the moment we arrived in Mississippi July 11,” “The Help” star Viola Davis said. “It’s a special story. It’s a human story. It’s an honest story. No other movie this year looks like this — all these women, all these races, all these ages. I knew we had something.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:43

thanks Katie!! I wonder if George like all this galas and premiers and interviews?? i mean sure he wants his movies to be noticed but it is too much!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 12 Jan 2012, 13:06

Attending those galas and premieres, doing interviews and all that stuff takes time that he can't use for his actual work, so he might be glad when all this is over and he can focus on filmmaking again.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 16:30

I'd think that even if he enjoys it, it must be incredibly tiring having to be 'on' for so long to so many people.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 12 Jan 2012, 16:34

He looks really, really tired and in pain sometimes. For the one picture of him grimacing I'm glad Stacy was there to talk to him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 12 Jan 2012, 22:48

brushing my teeth
I was thinking (when hands working mind goes around, as when I'm ironing... strange, no?)
anyway
comes to mind a thought (even if my mind is ...slow, WHEN REALLY REALLY REALLY TIRED)

the Stan thing

he himself was roaming around
his back to George
maybe in control of the situation
surely greetings people walking behind

then he faced her
his hand on his mouth
a bit... embarassed, I fear

the two disappear behind George
compliment was said

then she returned visible
while he was covered (impallato, noi diremmo) by someone
so
we can't see his face for the decisive moment

at the end

I guess that, maybe, that was really an adv (stop chirping, don't forget you are not on your own) mitigated by a compliment

the focal thing IMO was the hand
covering the mouth

as some precise arrangement previous made

like: 'Please Stan, tell me when I overdo' thing

could be?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 12 Jan 2012, 23:17

It's Me I think your logic is correct.....he diverted her by complimenting her earrings and then gave her a sign...which is part of his job...doing things under cover....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 12 Jan 2012, 23:23

thanks silly

under cover

yes

I'm going right there, under cover under my sheets! Smile

ciao, buonanotte Zzzzz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 05:48

Again - hoping this is new:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 20:19

Katiedot wrote:
sisieq wrote:Katie, in all fairness - if a member posts photos ALONG WITH editorial comments about Cray in this thread, than we have the right to comment back. If not, than please ask all members to post photos and hold editorial comments about Cray in the Cray thread. Thanks!
Sisieq, in all fairness, when there are pictures or editorial about George Clooney (no matter who he's standing next to) then it would be great to talk about George more than the person he's standing next to.

On absolutely no occasion do pictures or stories that include George go into Stacy Keibler threads. When a story is only about Stacy then please do post it in the Stacy thread and run free.

My concern is this: if someone sees a picture of George with Stacy but only looks at Stacy, or when they can only watch Stacy in an interview with George, or when they find that there's nothing whatsoever of interest to say about George but his girlfriend's dress/hair/makeup/demeanour (or whatever) is endlessly fascinating, then that person is probably better off posting on a Stacy Keibler forum and not a George Clooney one.

I think the idea is pretty simple: this is a George Clooney fan site. His girlfriend is only one of the many things we like to talk about and therefore please don't turn every single thread into a conversation only about her. Some comments about her are absolutely fine, but don't limit it to only posting about her. I don't think it's that difficult for George fans to naturally post more about George than they do about his girlfriend and that's all I'm asking.
Than how come on George's IMDB message board you wrote a subject line of George winning - yet, when you open your thread there is an article of them on the red carpet and the article is mostly about Cray. It's George's IMDB message board, why didn't you post an article that only talks about him winning and presenting the other award? Do as I say, not as I do! And, why antagonize the "crazies" who are back to posting over there!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 13 Jan 2012, 20:26

Katiedot wrote:

to be fair Stacy looking beautiful !her dress is so beautiful so chic
This comment was made by the poster who posted the photos in the same post. Why is poster allowed to make this comment and the rest of us are not allowed to post our opinions in the same thread? That is what I'm talking about to hold back "editorial" comments about Cray when posting photos with them as a couple. Someone brings up her appearance here IN THIS THREAD. We are going to continue the conversation here IN THIS THREAD.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 14 Jan 2012, 10:05

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 14 Jan 2012, 10:37

Pics :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 15 Jan 2012, 13:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 15 Jan 2012, 13:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

National board of review gala - Page 2 Empty National Board of Review Red Carpet Interview

Post by Joanna Mon 07 May 2012, 11:15

National Board of Review Red Carpet interview
of George & Stacy with Extra
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 07 May 2012, 16:25

Nice video. I've just moved it here because we've already got a thread for the NBR stuff.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2