George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash

5 posters

Go down

George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash Empty George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash

Post by party animal - not! Mon 19 Jun 2023, 12:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash Empty Re: George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash

Post by benex Tue 20 Jun 2023, 19:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash Empty Re: George makes surprise appearance as Batman in The Flash

Post by party animal - not! Tue 20 Jun 2023, 19:31

Hi, Benex! How are you?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Tue 20 Jun 2023, 20:28

party animal - not! wrote:Hi, Benex! How are you?
It's been a difficult time for me, my house has been flooded and we lost a lot of things. So it's not easy but I go on. 
Thanks for asking me.
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 21 Jun 2023, 17:13

Benex... sending good thought your way. Stay strong

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 Jun 2023, 23:36

Oh good grief, Benex. Were these the recent floods in Emiglia Romana? I hope you recover soon...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Fri 23 Jun 2023, 19:08

party animal - not! wrote:Oh good grief, Benex. Were these the recent floods in Emiglia Romana? I hope you recover soon...
unfortunately yes. I live in Faenza one of the most hit cities of Emilia Romagna
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 25 Jun 2023, 21:10

Benex, so sorry to hear your bad news. I hope you didn't lose any family heirlooms or anything that can't be easily replaced. People always say to be glad nobody was hurt or killed, but  this kind of damage is still horrible to deal with.  I hope you have help getting things back to normal. Fingers crossed that things will be better from now on.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 12 Jul 2023, 04:50

... and 'The Flash' is being called the worst superhero movie ever, and it's a financial disaster.

George should stay far, far away from superhero movies. It is just not meant to be.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down