George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour

+2
pattygirl
cindigirl
6 posters

Go down

Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour Empty Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2011, 14:44

Don Cheadle thinks George Clooney acts like an ''11 year old'' after he once put a rude sticker on Brad Pitt's car while they were filming a movie.
Don Cheadle thinks George Clooney behaves like an "11 year old".

The 46-year-old actor - who starred alongside the Hollywood hunk in the 'Ocean's' franchise - explained the star once put a rude sticker on Brad Pitt's car while they were filming the movie.

He explained: "He put a bumper stick on Brad Pitt's car that Brad couldn't see, reading, 'Honk if you love c**k! Clooney is 11 years old."

Despite the pair having "respectfully agreed" not to pull pranks on each other, Don admitted he had been the butt of one of George's jokes.

He added to The Guardian newspaper: "He and I have always respectfully agreed not to do that sort of thing to one another.

"But at the time, I was trying to get this Miles Davis project going, and I get a note on Brad Pitt's letterhead saying, 'Hey Don, I just bought the rights to this Miles Davis project and I got Jamie Foxx on board already. I just wondered if I could tug on your coat a while to see what kind of music I should be using'.

"I text Brad and say, 'I'm pretty sure this isn't from you, but put me out of my misery'. And he's like, 'Oh, I smell Clooney on this!'"

Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do not agree that he acts like an 11 year old. I've never known an 11 year old to think up some of these things! This is too funny! lol!

Last edited by Cinderella on Sat 13 Aug 2011, 14:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)

Back to top Go down

Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour Empty Re: Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2011, 15:02

Here's another reference about his pranks:
12. Nobody likes a prankster. Billy learned this the hard way when he shook up his sister Courtney’s soda. Her revenge? Blurting out that their parents were getting a divorce. That was way harsh, Court. Still, this one actually holds up. Pranks and the people who pull them are a bane… unless the prankster’s name is George Clooney.

To read the whole article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then one more:
One of Jake’s idols is George Clooney, primarily because the star has kept his feet firmly on the ground. According to Jake, it’s important for actors to consider the type of people they spend time with.

“If you surround yourself with the people who actually believe in the work that you do then it’s impossible to lose a sense of yourself,” he asserted.

“I admire somebody like George Clooney, who has people around him who are actually working in the field.”

Read the whole article here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour Empty Re: Don Cheadle - George Clooney's Childish Behaviour

Post by cindigirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 15:05

Yes it's true, he is a 50 year old acting like a 12 year old. That's one of the things I like about him, he doesn't seem to take things too seriously. Or maybe that's how he masks his true feelings. I'm like that too, I find humor in the oddest things. Sometimes inappropriately? Maybe, but that's my sense of humor. Although his practical jokes are beyond the realm of the average person. LOL

My son likes to play pranks too. He texted my granddaughter Sarah's new boyfriend and told him that she had six toes on her left foot. THAT didn't go well at all. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 15:26

I think his pranks are too well thought out and orchestrated to be considered something a 12 yr. old could create. He takes his time making them happen and when they do, we see that joyous happy gleeful smile.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2011, 15:41

I gave you a little "Clooney-liciousness" Patty! Love your comment because that's what I think about his pranks... I would love to be on the helping or receiving end of one. Preferably the helping... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 13 Aug 2011, 15:51

cindigirl wrote: That's one of the things I like about him, he doesn't seem to take things too seriously. Or maybe that's how he masks his true feelings. I'm like that too, I find humor in the oddest things. Sometimes inappropriately? Maybe, but that's my sense of humor.

Agreed. I"m the same way. I used to keep everyone at work on their toes because they never knew what I was up to. hehe
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Sat 13 Aug 2011, 16:45

I like pranks ... providing they don't stress someone out or embarass them.

Coco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 16:47

Thank you Cinderella, I'd love to be helping too.

MGK, you mean like the chocolate penis for your boss?
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 15 Aug 2011, 21:00

Wasn't it Don who had an indoor BBQ in the top bedroom of his Lake Como Villa? How childish is that!

Something must be up with Don doing this interview. I know on IMDB we all gave George h*ll for hogging all the publicity with SL when he and Don were in Rome to receive their peace award. Could Don still be holding a grudge since then?!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 15 Aug 2011, 21:03

an indoor BBQ in the top bedroom of his Lake Como Villa????

wot? Shocked
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down