George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website. EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website. EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website. EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website. EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website.

2 posters

Go down

The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website. Empty The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website.

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Feb 2022, 18:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They have updated it on all the cases they are now involved in.

And if you scroll down there's a world map with some very sad (if not horrifying!) statistics about the increasing number of cases they are trying to         help, and all the people monitoring what is going on in the name of justice. Incredibly dangerous - and wonderful work!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website. Empty Re: The new Clooney Foundation for Justice website.

Post by Admin Tue 15 Feb 2022, 19:01

Thanks, PAN.

I was wondering if this was a new site or not.  Nice and simple layout and easy to find information.  I'm not totally convinced by the font they're using for headlines and such as it seems a tad un-serious, but it goes well with their logo.

I think I just don't want to know any more about all the wrong things in the world though.  Anyone else feel that way?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down