George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta

5 posters

Go down

Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta Empty Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Jun 2021, 16:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta Empty Re: Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta

Post by annemarie Sun 27 Jun 2021, 11:35

It's great to see them , they are looking well.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta Empty Re: Nina and Nick Clooney out for lunch in Augusta

Post by Donnamarie Wed 30 Jun 2021, 03:50

What a great pic! Thanks for the find PAN.  It is nice to see Nina and Nick.  They do look terrific.  Nick almost looks like Jolly Old St. Nick with those rosy cheeks.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 29 Jul 2021, 19:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Am I the only person who doesn't see much of a resemblance???
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 29 Jul 2021, 20:34

Resemblance of who to who (whom?)? scratch (And where did Nick go?)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 16:31

Sorry, forgot you guys can't read my mind [just as well!]. I meant a resemblance between Nick and George.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 30 Jul 2021, 20:17

Are you sure you're looking at the right man? The man standing next to Nina isn't Nick. Somebody cut him out of the picture! Very Happy I think if George shaved off the beard the likeness would be more noticeable.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 20:24

The man standing next to the man standing next to Nina is Nick.  He's there in the picture I posted above.  At least, I can see him in the picture.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 30 Jul 2021, 20:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yep! He's there in the facebook photo, but not in the photo you posted - at least not on my screen. That's why I said somebody cut him out of the picture. Anyhoo, I still think there's a resemblance.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down