George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair?

3 posters

Go down

hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? Empty George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair?

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 06:08

According to Discover magazine*, George Clooney and Catherine Zeta-Jones cut their own hair. Can this really be true? Is it written into their contracts? ("Mr. Clooney will perform his own tonsorial duties.") And why? Are they paranoid? Do they fear a barber will slit their throats?

Does this happen? Do George and Catherine have inside information you and I are not privy to? Are Hollywood stars often murdered by beauticians? Is this the real story of Heath Ledger -- killed while having his bangs trimmed? Then did the powerful hair-cutting lobby pay off the cops to make his death appear like an innocent drug overdose? Because otherwise no one would ever go to the barber again?

Or are Catherine and George just plucky, independent spirits who love to do everything themselves -- even though it's essentially impossible to cut your own hair? (The latest mirror technology still cannot reveal the top of your head.) Do they also sew their own shirts and bake their own bread? Do they paint their own houses?

And are George and Catherine getting better at hair-cutting? Do they ever trim other people's hairdos? Do they plan, after they retire from Hollywood, to go into the lucrative barbering business? (Does anyone retire from Hollywood anymore?)

And why those two out of the whole pantheon of Hollywood stars: George Clooney, the "sexiest man alive" (twice) and Catherine Zeta-Jones, the "Cleopatra of Wales"? Do they believe, like the biblical Sampson, that no one else must touch their hair? That their vast personal powers derive from the follicles on their head?

Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think we were do for a little George fun!

Back to top Go down

hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? Empty Re: George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair?

Post by Katiedot Mon 08 Aug 2011, 06:27

Haha! This is based on what George said during filming from Dusk to Dawn where he decided his character needed to have a homestyle haircut.

He's also been quoted in old interviews as saying he cuts his own hair, but nothing about it recently. Considering his best friend is a hair stylist, I think there's an element of exaggeration going on somewhere.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

hair - George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair? Empty Re: George Clooney Cuts His Own Hair?

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 08 Aug 2011, 06:57

I think he said it once for the cesar haircut he did on his own. But Waldo has been around for years so I doubt George needs to worry about being murdered by him. Waldo gets credit in his movies for being the hairdresser to George I guess some people don't bother reading the end titles!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 14:50

Well, when Waldo is not around, I'd be happy to cut his hair! It doesn't look like it would be that difficult! Then I’d have the chance to run my fingers through that “georgeous” head of hair of his! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 14:53

Cinderella wrote:Well, when Waldo is not around, I'd be happy to cut his hair! It doesn't look like it would be that difficult! Then I’d have the chance to run my fingers through that “georgeous” head of hair of his! Wink

Just his hair?
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 15:05

Well... You never know how intoxicating that would be so… Let your imagination run wild! It’s a GREAT day!... wait…,
does that mean I’m dating George now since I’m having a GREAT day? LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 17:40

Cinderella wrote:Well... You never know how intoxicating that would be so… Let your imagination run wild! It’s a GREAT day!... wait…,
does that mean I’m dating George now since I’m having a GREAT day? LOL!

are you in Heaven? yes, you are dating him! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down