George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's twitter account suspended!!

+2
LizzyNY
Admin
6 posters

Go down

George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! Empty George Clooney's twitter account suspended!!

Post by Admin Wed 17 Feb 2021, 16:27

Haha! I just saw a post where someone replied to @GeorgeClooney on twitter with a screenshot showing a blue check mark n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! Empty Re: George Clooney's twitter account suspended!!

Post by Admin Wed 17 Feb 2021, 16:30

This was the post that caught my eye.  Photoshop maybe?  Or was there really a verified twitter account?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's twitter account suspended!! Empty Re: George Clooney's twitter account suspended!!

Post by Admin Wed 17 Feb 2021, 16:32

And no, can't find anything on facebook either.  Any guesses?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 17 Feb 2021, 16:51

Can someone else open a Twitter account in your name, without your knowledge? I don't think George would ever have a public presence on social media.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Feb 2021, 17:12

No. He can't stand social media can he?

And Amal gave up hers shortly after meeting him

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 17 Feb 2021, 20:39

LizzyNY wrote:Can someone else open a Twitter account in your name, without your knowledge? I don't think George would ever have a public presence on social media.
Anyone can open an account in any name they please on social media.  There's no laws against it.

party animal - not! wrote:And Amal gave up hers shortly after meeting him
Did she though?  I rather reckon she just went private.  And I'm sure George has accounts that he uses to take a look with.  Many of his friends are on social media (Lisa Heslov, for example) so surely he'd have an account that he just doesn't post from.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 17 Feb 2021, 22:03

It wouldn't be hard for them to have an account you can use any name you like. I think they probably have an account but don't post just to keep up with their friends when they are busy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 18 Feb 2021, 01:21

To be honest, I don't think they need accounts, unless it's for something like the

Clooney  Foundation for Justice.

They are used to making public statements  via tv and press conferences. They  

certainly never have a problem getting publicity!

Lysa Heslov used to have an account for her charities but shut down becos of

Trump acolytes I think.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 18 Feb 2021, 20:33

It seems like someone meant it as a joke.  George would never have any social media account.  He has said as much many times over the years.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 19 Feb 2021, 14:44

I think there's a world of difference between a public social media account used to make public statements (which we know George is against (or has been in the past)) and a private account used to follow friends and family who are in a different part of the country.

But yes, I guess the account that I found is a fraud.  I just found it odd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 22 Feb 2021, 15:57

Admin wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:Can someone else open a Twitter account in your name, without your knowledge? I don't think George would ever have a public presence on social media.
Anyone can open an account in any name they please on social media.  There's no laws against it.

party animal - not! wrote:And Amal gave up hers shortly after meeting him
Did she though?  I rather reckon she just went private.  And I'm sure George has accounts that he uses to take a look with.  Many of his friends are on social media (Lisa Heslov, for example) so surely he'd have an account that he just doesn't post from.
Yeah, he seemed to be very knowledgeable about Chrissy Teigen’s battles with social media trolls, which take place entirely on Twitter and Instagram, for someone who doesn’t at least check in every once in a while.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down